BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My favorite dishwashing liquid!!! Nothing compare to Dawn for greasy dishes. A little goes a long way. I like the different scents that it comes in. You can find it on sale a lot and there is coupons in the paper a lot also !!!!
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
The best soap there is out there! It works with on my dishes and I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and it works wonders! It leaves them clean and disinfected I know that's not the purpose of this soap but I just love it!
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
One of my favorite dish soaps! Easily removes grease from any dish and leaves extra clean. Love the original scent, smells so fresh and clean. I even use it on my makeup brushes, removes all the stains and it's gentle as well.
Nicole C.
Santa Rosa, CA
Cleans the dishes and kills fleas. Fantastic product. My dogs get biweekly Dawn baths in flea season, it works great and doesn't irritate their skin. I've also used to for a homemade flea trap - a low dish with water and dash of Dawn on the floor. The pests hop in and the Dawn keeps them stuck. Great dual function!
Maxine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
There is nothing like Dawn dish liquid which cleans any and everything. I use it to clean tub and toilet which comes out sparkling clean. Concentrated version lasts 4 months, in my home. There are only positive points and very little negatives. One negative is a gallon just won't do. Having more is always better.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This product really cuts through the grease on my dishes! Other off brands tend to leave a slight residue but dawn leaves my cookware oil free! I also enjoy the fact it doesn't dry my hands out when I have to hand wash dishes.
Stephanie H.
Mint Hill, NC
This is the classic, the same stuff my mother and grandmother use. And there's certainly nothing wrong with the job it does. I buy it if it's cheap, but if I can, I prefer to get something that's more environmentally friendly.
Jodie D.
I love this product so much. I get it all the time. It's a great price and affordable. It is not a disappointing product at all. All of the scents are amazing and it makes everything so clean. I recommend this product to others!
Brandi W.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love using Dawn it really helps get the grease off of your dishes. I also love the fact that they use wildlife that has been affected by oil spills on their commercial because thay is really what they use and it is nice to now that it helps wildlife at the same time as helping people at home with their dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?