BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
Love love love this dish soap. Cheaper brands twnd to leave a film that seems like you will never get rid of. I use this to help with keeping fleas off my cat, and clean my dishes!. Fantastic ! Especially their overnight soak one.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
This is the only dish liquid we use! It works great on grease and grime. We even use it to bath our dogs and cat! It's pet safe and doesn't make our dogs break out. They have serious skin issues if we use the wrong shampoo on them.
Kymberly B.
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I trust! I use the original blue. It's not just great at getting dishes clean, it also works great as a stain remover for clothes. I love that I don't have to use a lot of Dawn to get my dishes done.
Tabatha A.
Madison, IN
What can I say about this dish soap that hasn't been said it can be mixed in with so much stuff for different uses between getting stains out to deep cleaning your shower. And of course gets the tough stuck on foods off from dishes.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Quincee C.
Dawn dishsoap is and forever will be the best. I use it to clean my dishes and my makeup brushes. It takes very little to do a lot of work and to get things clean. Never used a soap that cuts crease and film the way this dose. 10/10
Izabella W.
Dawn is a great dishwashing soap. It makes my dishes not greasy and it washes them effortlessly. Dawn is very effective. Dawn is also a great price, especially for how well of a job it does. I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish washing liquid. I love this original blue one and I prefer it to other scents but I'd still use the other ones. It's a better value to buy this package so I always have a spare one. I definitely recommend it to others.
Erin F.
Dawn original detergent is my favorite dish soap. It's the best grease cutter and if mixed with a few other ingredients, it can help remove wall paper, which is great. I like the smell of it think it is just an overall great product
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?