BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the original Dawn dish soap! I normally like to buy concentrated dishwashing liquid, but this one cuts grease like no other and makes washing even the dirtiest, caked-on messes a breeze. I'm not usually brand loyal, but I'll always buy Dawn dish soap!
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Dawn dish soap is simply amazing. This particular kind works for multiple things, not just in the sink. For example I use this with apple cider vinegar and fruit to get rid of gnats. I would for sure recommend this.
Claire O.
I really like the classics blue Dawns dish soap! It smells amazing & is really effective at cleaning my dishes! Not only do i use it for dishes, but i use it to clean my makeup brushes & to clean my eyeglasses to remove the oil off of them!
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
can't go wrong with something that they use to clean grease off animals. It's really gentle and it does actually clean your dishes. I love the fragrance and I love that it's not overbearing. it does its job what more can you ask for?!
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to for tough dish jobs. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. I've used it on so many different things besides dishes. Any dirty job I pick dawn soap. Great bang for the buck. Not over priced and you can buy it anywhere.
Christine P.
Easy to use, makes things super clean. Paired with vinegar, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda you can pretty much clean every surface in your home without too many issues and keep it closer to non-toxic than other things you can buy.
Audrey T.
Omaha, NE
This is the best dish soap. I don't like ones with scents because they really keep the dishes tasting like soap. Dawn gets the job done right away without hassle. Going to another brand or an off brand is just never an option for me.
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
The only dish soap I use. It not only helps get the dishes done, but it can be used for other things outside of the kitchen. Stains on my kids clothes have come out easily with this product, and much better then with laundry detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?