BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Shalonne P.
Brooklyn, NY
There is nothing like Dawn dish liquid which cleans any and everything. I use it to clean tub and toilet which comes out sparkling clean. Concentrated version lasts 4 months, in my home. There are only positive points and very little negatives. One negative is a gallon just won't do. Having more is always better.
Briana C.
Shreveport , LA
I like the OG of Dawn. Stick to what you know is how I like to do things. It works even better with stuck on food if you let the dish soak over night in warm/hot water. Plus you can use it diy projects, I find mine on Pinterest!
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the best producer ever made. Hands down. I use it to do almost everything in my house. From my laundry, to mopping, to cleaning windows, to right down to doing my dishes. It'll cleaning absolutely anything! I love it!
Lindsey S.
I love this product! I love the smell, how well it cleans my dishes, and how it is safe to use on basically everything. Dawn has always been a steady item in my household, and it will continue to be for as long as I'm around!
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
Dawn is the best soap for washing dishes. You know a product is great when it's used to clean oil/grease from wildlife. I refuse to use any other product to wash dishes. My dishes feel clean & there is no residue after rinsing.
Maxine V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only soap I use in my home! Cuts thru grease in no time and I love the fact that it is environmentally friendly and safe for animals. I have even bathed the dog in it when he got really dirty and regular pet shampoo wasn't working.
Jamie L.
VAIL, AZ
Always does the best job! they're is no comparison when it comes to dawn. I use it when my husband used to do mechanics work. his clothes would get a was once a month in a good dose of dawn. they would come out almost brand new
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
mikayla s.
Great deal for the price you get a lot of dish detergent! love that dawn helps rescue wildlife thats one of the many reasons I keep getting drawn to dawn dish soap. makes my dishes the cleanest and also makes my hands very soft.
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
I will once in awhile try a new dish soap, but I always keep coming back to Dawn. It's the only soap that cuts through grease, and it keeps bubbles and lathers until the very last dish. It rinses clean, and leaves no residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?