BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Patricia J.
Toledo, OH
The original dawn dishliquid always gets the job done. It's not a too smelly scent to it but when washing dishes you only need a small amount. This also works great on pets if they have fleas. You can use dawn on almost anything
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Katie S.
Mangham, LA
The Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid gets rid of all grease off pots and pans. This is the only soap I'll ever use for washing my dishes. I've never had a bad experience therefore there are only pros and no cons with this product!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works so well, and you don't need much to get the job done. It's priced fairly for the work it does. It's very effective on greasy dishes and cleaning other things in the house as well.
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
I have been a long time dawn user. A little goes a long way. The scent is clean and fresh. It cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. I always purchase dawn at Walmart. I would totally recommend this to everyone!!!
Marisa M.
Very good dish detergent cut greasy dishes and leaves a great fresh scent in my kitchen . You can find dawn everywhere its very inexpensive item . It never lets me down when I need to wash my dishes , I recommend to everyone .
Sandy B.
Westland
This is the only dish liquid iI use, not only is it great for washing dishes it as so is great for washing windows, pre-treating stains on laundry, it is also great for a flea shampoo for dogs! I will never use anything else!
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love this stuff!! Not only is it great for washing dishes, but I use it to wash my makeup brushes. It works sooooo good for washing makeup brushes!!! I recommend trying it if you can't afford it don't have makeup brush cleaner
Lindsey S.
I love this product! I love the smell, how well it cleans my dishes, and how it is safe to use on basically everything. Dawn has always been a steady item in my household, and it will continue to be for as long as I'm around!
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
I wont use anything else. i grew up with this stuff. it works great on other pesky cleaning needs and really does work great on dishes. there are so many scents to choose from and using them smells up the whole kitchen. love it. and the idea that the company gives back to the environment. yep, wont use anything else.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?