BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily K.
Greeley, CO
Does the job and does it well. I think we've always used this and it has always worked so why change.
Jordyn M.
I don't think you can beat this...cuts grease and gets everything clean without an overbearing scent.
Tina B.
One of the best there is! So many uses for things other than dishes. It is a staple in our household!
Noelle H.
Dallas, TX
I've used dawn since I was a kid the blue liquid is something I am familiar with and know I can trust
Caitlin W.
Cleans dishes, but doesn't make a lot of suds. Always have to change the dish water and add more soap.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love dawn! It cuts grease so well and they have some amazing scents! And do not dry out your hands
Heather S.
Boutte, LA
I love this dish washing liquid it washes dishes really well it's about the only one I will even buy
jamie  .
I love the way this product cleans, not only grime but oils and grease easily before even scrubbing.
Jessica P.
I don't like the original Dawn at all. It roughs my hands up & cracks the skin on my palms & fingers
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Best dish soap over! I use it for really dirty dishes and sometimes to get hair color out of my hair
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?