BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Yuliza A.
Great for dishes but also amazing for groomers! It gets rid of oils, fleas and other dirty things. Leaves a clean smell and shiny coat if you dilute corectly. A life saver. I use it on my cat and all the fleas come out in one bath.
Gladys E.
Incredible dish soap.With this dish soap a little goes a long way.It removes grease super efficiently and comes is different scents too.No other dish soap I have tried can remove grease stains like dawn.Plus it's super affordable.
Kaitlin C.
Indianapolis, IN
Dawn dish soap is all that i buy in my household.
Other than laundry soap.
It can be used for so many things!
It gets gum out of hair, Just a few drops of dawn, A teaspoon of vinegar and some warm water makes a good cleaner/duster spray, and its the only dish soap that truly fights all of the grease off of dishes.
Stephanie F.
Franklin, IN
No other dish soap is used in our house! It's so versatile with its many uses! We use it for carpet cleaning, dishes, stain removal from clothes, pet wash, and backyard furniture cleaning!! We've also found that it kills fleas!!
Danielle Q.
Pasco, WA
I am already a diehard fan of dawn i have never found a better dish soap. I recently tried dawn hand renewal and it gets even better this dish soap has to be the best i have ever tried. Cuts grease and grime just as wrll as regular dawn but makes your hands softer with each use. Just to top it off the scents are amazing.
Lindsey S.
I love this product! I love the smell, how well it cleans my dishes, and how it is safe to use on basically everything. Dawn has always been a steady item in my household, and it will continue to be for as long as I'm around!
Amanda G.
Holton, MI
This is a great soap to use as just a little goes a long way. This soap has many different uses for it other than just washing dishes. Its great to degrease anything. Awesome for making bubbles for the little one to play with. I have used this in my children's hair when they got into the Vaseline and to wash my pups.
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Tabatha H.
Port Huron, MI
Do not ever buy another type of dish soap... Ever! I swear by Dawn Original Blue. This is the best soap for hand washing dishes. This product is tough on grease & doesn't dry out my hands at all. The dye doesn't chaff and my hands don't look like I am abusing them. Plus, this dish soap is gentle enough to use on wildlife!
Melissa A.
Duncanville, TX
I have been a long time dawn user. A little goes a long way. The scent is clean and fresh. It cuts through grease better than any other dish soap. I always purchase dawn at Walmart. I would totally recommend this to everyone!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?