BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Shanice W.
oakland, CA
I don't love it and I don't hate it , I use it all the time for my dishes . I'd rather hand wash my dishes then put them in the dishwasher . It's pretty effective it does knock out the tough grease on dishes . A little definitely goes a long way also with this dish soap . Buy it if you love Dawn , it comes in a ton of different scents also .
Shyia F.
Kingston, WA
This is by far our go to favorite dish soap. I love how clean it gets EVERYTHING. And I mean everything it's gentle enough to clean my purses and has a nice clean mild scent. I buy every week. So ya I would and will continue to be a dawn fan!
Anabel P.
Moreno Valley, CA
Can no other dish soap the job because only dawn can! I have tried other products but none came to this one. This products takes the grease off easily and in seconds! pans and kitchen silverware will be looking nice and clean. another thing I love about it, is the smell, the scent that is has. it wont compare to no other like I mentioned.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Works well when handwashing dishes and never dries out my hands! The smell is really great and leaves the kitchen smelling clean. I bought this at Walmart for a reasonable price and have used it for longer than I anticipated. I will buy again!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Best dish soap any one could ever purchase. It has multiuse and is said to be good for fleas and cleaning your animals if they have fleas. Bit rough on the hands and lasts a long time. A little goes a long way with this very basic dish soap.
Charlotte H.
The original Dawn is my all time favorite. Maybe it's just me but I feel like the original cleans the best!! I always buy mine from Walmart and it's not the cheapest but it is worth the money. I will definitely continue to use Dawn original.
Janelle J.
Coldwater, MI
We know dawn is great on dishes, we've been using it for years. But did you know you can use it on your carpet? I sprinkle baking soda on my carpet and then spray a mixture of dawn dishsoap and vinegar on my carpet. Let it sit and then pat dry. It takes the stains right out! When you purchase dawn, you're buying more than just dish soap!
Sissy M.
Schererville, IN
I feel like other brands don't last as long as dawn. I also like the fact that a lot of times they have a portion of a purchase of their products go towards saving animals. I like that it's genital as well. Alway always buy dawn dish liquid.
Sierra A.
Wonderful dish soap, works great on grime and grease and has a wonderful scent. I have been a dawn user for almost two years now and I have never been unhappy with their products. I just love how little soap can be used and go such a long way.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the most effective dish liquid on the market in my opinion, the concentrated formula means you don't have to use very much. It works well on even my greasiest pots and pans. If you hand wash your dishes then dawn is your best friend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back