BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amanda J.
It's Dawn! What more is there to say? I've used this to wash dishes, get stains out of laundry, wash product build up out of my hair and more. I absolutely love Dawn and how gentle, but effective, it is. No other brand competes!!
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
This stuff is a classic. My parents used it when I was growing up and I now use it as an adult. It cuts grease and has great cleaning power. You don't have to use a large amount to get a sink full of dishes washed. It's great at cleaning pots and pans, also. Dawn, in my opinion is the best when it comes to dish soap.
April W.
Frankfort, KS
Absolutely love dawn dish soap its the only soap ill ever use on my dishes I don't have to use half a bottle to clean my dishes and my favorite is dawn platinum power clean it does an excellent job especially having 3 kids n tons of dishes every day!!
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I love love the smell of this dish soap also the soap doesn't who away when rinsing the sponge. The soap will stay and u can increase more soap by wetting it and them rubbing the sponge with your hands. I recommend these dish soap.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Since my home came without a dishwasher I need a soap that will cut through grease, stuck on food, and even baby bottles. Dawn is the only soap I will use! Cleans and kills bacteria making dishes clean and safe for my whole family
Yuliza A.
Great for dishes but also amazing for groomers! It gets rid of oils, fleas and other dirty things. Leaves a clean smell and shiny coat if you dilute corectly. A life saver. I use it on my cat and all the fleas come out in one bath.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
This is the only dish liquid we use! It works great on grease and grime. We even use it to bath our dogs and cat! It's pet safe and doesn't make our dogs break out. They have serious skin issues if we use the wrong shampoo on them.
Shasta V.
Hands down the best for all dishwashing purposes! Cuts through grease better then any other dish soap I've used! Plus if you didn't know about all the good that dawn does you should for sure look it up! It's so gentle on the skin!
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA
This is perfect for me. I have sensitive skin and an allergy to bleach so the original scent seems to cause no problems. Better yet, it eats up grease. I have used a lot of different brands in the hopes of finding ones that aren't so harsh and dawn succeeds in being gentle and eater of grease. Now I use no other brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?