BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I love this brand. I love this blue variety the best. It seems to cut the grease from meat off hands, anything sticky and you do not need to use a ton of the soap either. It has a pleasant smell and is not too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
can't go wrong with something that they use to clean grease off animals. It's really gentle and it does actually clean your dishes. I love the fragrance and I love that it's not overbearing. it does its job what more can you ask for?!
Christine B.
I actually use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix 2/3 to 1/3 of olive oil for my ratio and my brushes are super soft and clean. As far as dishwashing soap, Dawn is the best for that purpose as well. Dishes are clean and sparkling.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
For that clean, non greasy, feeling on plastic dishes. Great on pots and pans. Even works awesome on my beautiful makeup brushes. This has been the only dissh soap I would buy. I've been using it since I was little, wouldn't change it.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There is no other Brand or Choice other than Dawn. I have been using Dawn for years. Sometimes you get samples and nothing has even come close. All you need is a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and gets the grease of the dishes.
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
My favorite dish soap! Nothing compares to this, I could go without because I have a dishwasher but I use it on my dishes before throwing them in. It doesn't leave my dishes with any film or residue. And I getting it for a great price at Ollies
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I absolutely love this soap!! It is my holy grail for cleaning! No other brand of dish soap compares to dawn in my opinion. It is so tough on dirt, grease and any other pesky stAins. I love mixing this with vinegar and baking soda and hot water for an ultimate cleaner. I will repurchase this product over and over again!
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I love love the smell of this dish soap also the soap doesn't who away when rinsing the sponge. The soap will stay and u can increase more soap by wetting it and them rubbing the sponge with your hands. I recommend these dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?