BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Amairani A.
San Diego, CA
I love how it leaves my dishes nice and clean, best part has them smelling nice. Leaves them like new
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
I have used Dawn to wash my dishes for anlong long time. And I do not like to use anything different.
Michelle B.
Endicott, NY
Can't go wrong with a classic!!!! This is the only dos soap I buy. Long lasting and gets the job done
Raquel L.
My favorite dish soap. I use it for the kitchen and it also works well on my dogs when they get flees
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Gears dishes clean. Cuts grease nice scent. Not harsh on hands. Lots if lather for using small amount
Emily K.
Greeley, CO
Does the job and does it well. I think we've always used this and it has always worked so why change.
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
This product to me is the only thing that cuts the grease in my dishes and leaves them looking clean.
Tina B.
One of the best there is! So many uses for things other than dishes. It is a staple in our household!
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I like it because with a little ... I wash a lot and is the only concentrated unlike other with water
Teresa C.
Paintsville, KY
Have used for years and like the cleaning power behind it. Very affordable. I use the original scent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?