BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Samaiyah W.
Green Pond, SC
This product to me is the only thing that cuts the grease in my dishes and leaves them looking clean.
Brittany H.
More uses than one. My favorite is that it can kill fleas. It also doesn't have a overwhelming spell.
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Gears dishes clean. Cuts grease nice scent. Not harsh on hands. Lots if lather for using small amount
Noelle H.
Dallas, TX
I've used dawn since I was a kid the blue liquid is something I am familiar with and know I can trust
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
Dawn works better on grease and great for clothing stains. I also use it on my dog for flea fighting!
Amairani A.
San Diego, CA
I love how it leaves my dishes nice and clean, best part has them smelling nice. Leaves them like new
Teresa T.
Germantown, OH
Dawn is by far the best dishwashing liqid. Cuts throgh grease like crazy! The only thing I will buy!
Jessica P.
I don't like the original Dawn at all. It roughs my hands up & cracks the skin on my palms & fingers
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Use this all the time. Gets rid of the gunk with no problem. You can find this at your local stores.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I use dawn dish soap pretty much every single day. I don't think I will ever change this product up!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?