BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Ive tried so many different dish soaps and none of them do justice like Dawn. It fights grease and leaves my dishes smelling good. Leaves them sparkling clean. Also the price isn't bad either you can pick it up at almost any store.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap we use. It is so versatile. We use it for dishes, stains on clothes, in weed killing solution, to unclog drains, etc. big fan of how well it cleans and also how well it works for its other uses.
Bint A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish washing liquid. I love this original blue one and I prefer it to other scents but I'd still use the other ones. It's a better value to buy this package so I always have a spare one. I definitely recommend it to others.
Shelby D.
Marksville, LA
I would never use any other dish liquid! Dawn cuts grease, lasts a long time,and has so many other uses! It was used after the Gulf oil spill to clean birds that were covered in oil and I use it to wash my dogs because it cleans while being gentle. I use it to wash vehicles and Windows because it dries without spots.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I love the blue dawn!! It has too many uses! Mix it with white vinegar and it melt and dirt from bath tubs!! I use it to clean my make up brushes, and it s gentle with your skin.. plus they help the little duckies lol
Bailey G.
Saint James, MN
I absolutely love this soap!! It is my holy grail for cleaning! No other brand of dish soap compares to dawn in my opinion. It is so tough on dirt, grease and any other pesky stAins. I love mixing this with vinegar and baking soda and hot water for an ultimate cleaner. I will repurchase this product over and over again!
Christina P.
I would never change dish soaps! This is the best product and a wonderful price. It lasts a while when washing dishes, a little bit goes a long way! I love the different smells that Dawn comes in. I would recommend this to anyone!
Candi B.
Nothing beats Dawn! It is tough on greasy, stuck on messes but gentle enough for other uses as well. for instance we used dawn in a recipe we found to remove skunk smell from curious dogs. it worked like a charm. definitely a fan
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Dawn dishwashing so is amazing I use it to wash dishes or use it to wash bottles I typically buy it at Walmart sometimes Albertson's has a them 10 for $10. Yes they come in a lot of nice since the one in the picture smells very nice
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?