BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
This is the only brand and scent of dishwashing soap I will ever use! I hate the other scents and colors, it leaves like an after smell that's just horrid (especially the green one). This dish detergent smells fresh and no matter what it is the ultimate degreaser. I can always find sales on this brand and even if I don't it's super cheap anyways!
Amanda E.
Lake Hughes, CA
I like to purchase Dawn because they donate an amount to wildlife animals (you can find cute pictures of animals on their bottles). It is affordable and effective. It is also gentle enough to use as hand soap from time to time. I would recommend.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
This product is the best for tough stuck on grease and dirty dishes ! Yet it doesn't dry out my hands when I use it ! Also has a surprising effect on fleas on pets ! Safe gentle and effective ! We occasionally rescue small,animals and usually they have fleas! But a quick was with dawn and the fleas are gone !
Tabatha B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Not only does it get dirt and grim off of my dishes, it also gets stains out of my clothes. I like to change up the dish soap I use, but I always make sure I keep a bottle of this soap stocked at home.
Kara A.
With only one pump, the soap can clean about half of the dishes. It lasts for months. It doesn't dry up the hands, doesn't have an unpleasant smell. For people who are sensitive to chemicals, this is great for you. It's also safe to use on pets.
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. I wash my hands with it in the kitchen. I've gotten stains out of my child's clothing. Yes, I even use it to wash dishes! I have no complaints about it. I buy store brand whenever I can to save money, but I never skimp on Dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart