BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dana K.
We use it for degreaser, to clean grill, to put on plants to help them grow and to keep the bugs off, scrub the driveway with when someone comes over and makes an oil oppsy, used to wash the dog with it cuz it kept off the fleas, use it on the kids toys to kill everything that might make them sick
Alyssa C.
I have only ever used Dawn brand. It gets the dishes clean, and you can buy any scent or a hand renewal one if you choose. I feel that it is the best kind of soap because I have used other brands that just don't work as well as Dawn does at scrubbing off left over food etc. I always purchase Dawn.
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND
Honestly, I can't think of any dish soap that even compares to Dawn. It gets dishes squeaky clean. It has a nice smell to it as well, which is always nice. I've used it to get grease and oil off my hands and it works like a charm. I've also seen them active in animal conservation which is awesome.
Anna X.
Literally the only dish soap I will ever use. Nothing else feels clean enough to me, even other varieties of Dawn Dish Soap. If I want clean dishes, I don't need something that smells like fresh cut meadows, I need really tough soap. That's what this is. I also use it to give my dogs a flea bath.
Katherine R.
I love love love Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. Not only is it effective in washing dishes sparkling clean but it's also good for your HAIR!! It's used to pull all the chemicals & all the funk out. It's recommended to only use once a month as it can strip your hair of natural oils if used excessively.
Janette H.
I find that Dawn is the best when it comes to washing dishes. We bought store brand once and had to use so much more soap per wash than when we had used Dawn. It cuts through grease and grime easily. For dishes with dried foods, soaking them with a squirt of Dawn makes them much easier to clean.
Lonnie H.
Aldie, VA
The only dish liquid I buy. I use it for dishes, stains in clothes and have on my face after eating a greasy meal to avoid oil on my chin when I am not able to get to my regular cleaner. There is NO dish liquid that works as well as this one. I only purchase this brand and in the blue for sure !
Sari D.
The best dish soap for greasy dishes and pans Gets everything clean and rinses off good with no residue. Light scent. Good value for he size of the bottle you get. Walmart Superstore. I use it on more then dishes and it works just as well. You can even use it on animals. Yes I will buy it again.
Alisha M.
Works great on dishes and grease... but it dries my hands out terribly. I tried using gloves but it just seems silly to buy something I actually need to use gloves for. My parents use dawn though and never buy any other brands.. but since my skin is so sensitive I switched to the honest company.
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my all time favorite I love it is great on grease and last longer I use a bath and body works hand soap dispenser the foamy one and put small amount of soap and the rest water and my soap last longer and it's more practical and antibacterial and even if it's diluted it's still awesome !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?