BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Hannah L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a classic. It gets the job done and is affordable. This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all of my dishes clean, even the worst if the worst. It is super affordable and effective. I’ve repurchased several times.
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This soap works really well. It cuts down grease really well and suds up nicely. Also has a pleasant scent. It’s gentle enough to wash my ducks off when they get really muddy. We love this soap. Highly recommended!
Bradley A.
blacksburg
This dish soap works wonders on dirt and greasy messes while also being more gentle on your hands than other dish soaps. It’s like using hand soap that also has the power to destroy tough grease and dried on food.
Nanako M.
Kirkland
I like the consistency. The requid is thick compared with other brands, so you need small amount to wash all dishes. It is easy to clean and wash off greasy pans. The original scent is fresh clean and my favorite.
Stefania S.
Va Beach, VA
I love dawn dish soap! For helping with fleas, to doing my dishes 😅 I literally always have a bottle or two in my house ! I love the smell! I would recommend this to everyone . I buy some every time I grocery shop.
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this soap because it's gentle on hands and my makeup brushes. Plus whennim buy it I kill two birds with one stone. It works for my dishes and my brushes and sponges! It doesn't damage and it gets the yucky off of things!
Lacey M.
New Windsor
Blue dawn is the best for EVERYTHING. Can be used for dishes, laundry, carpets, stains, and more. Affordable and so easy to find. Absolutely effective. One of those products you should always have in your home.
Andrea J.
If you want a soap that is easy to clean your dishes and cuts thru grease. Get dawn! I have been washing dishes by hand this last month cuz my dishwasher quit. And dawn came to the rescue with its pleasant scent and heavy duty work it does for me. I choose dawn over other dish detergents.
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
Dawn has been used my me and my mother since forever. It’s the inky brand I’ll really try. I love it. Only need a little drop to get the jobs done. The original scent smells wonderful too.’not expensive at all
Marisel S.
The original scent is my favorite. It definitely powers through grease. I do not like using other brands because they tend to be too watery and do not work with getting out the grease and oil out of my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?