BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Quincee C.
Dawn dishsoap is and forever will be the best. I use it to clean my dishes and my makeup brushes. It takes very little to do a lot of work and to get things clean. Never used a soap that cuts crease and film the way this dose. 10/10
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
Love love love this dish soap. Cheaper brands twnd to leave a film that seems like you will never get rid of. I use this to help with keeping fleas off my cat, and clean my dishes!. Fantastic ! Especially their overnight soak one.
Britney R.
Pensacola, FL
Dawn dish soap is so much more than just a fantastic dish soap. It can be used to wash cars (and leave them smelling good), kill fleas while not harming pets in a bath, catching and killing gnats, and so much more. Add in the fact that there are many great scents and that it's pretty cheap and you've got a fantastic product.
Ali S.
Bellevue, WA
Best dish soap! Dawn is a very trusty brand and I use it for multiple things. I especially love to use this soap with white vinegar to clean my shower. I mix the two products together and it leaves my shower looking white a fresh.
Bryanna R.
Rose Bud, AR
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is my favorite. I use this to hand wash my dishes, strip color from my hair, and I make a paste with it to get rid of stains on my clothing. It's super sudsy and has a great clean smell.
Susanne C.
South Euclid, OH
This stuff is a classic. My parents used it when I was growing up and I now use it as an adult. It cuts grease and has great cleaning power. You don't have to use a large amount to get a sink full of dishes washed. It's great at cleaning pots and pans, also. Dawn, in my opinion is the best when it comes to dish soap.
Amy S.
Spring, TX
Dawn is the best dish soap on the market! I actually like the foaming one better but they both work great. It always get all the grease from cooking off without having to scrub too hard. An added bonus is it is literally the most effective flea shampoo. It works instantly to kill all of the pesky buggers on your furry friends!
Erin F.
Dawn original detergent is my favorite dish soap. It's the best grease cutter and if mixed with a few other ingredients, it can help remove wall paper, which is great. I like the smell of it think it is just an overall great product
Shelby D.
Marksville, LA
I would never use any other dish liquid! Dawn cuts grease, lasts a long time,and has so many other uses! It was used after the Gulf oil spill to clean birds that were covered in oil and I use it to wash my dogs because it cleans while being gentle. I use it to wash vehicles and Windows because it dries without spots.
Fallon P.
West Richland, WA
This is perfect for me. I have sensitive skin and an allergy to bleach so the original scent seems to cause no problems. Better yet, it eats up grease. I have used a lot of different brands in the hopes of finding ones that aren't so harsh and dawn succeeds in being gentle and eater of grease. Now I use no other brand.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?