BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Dawn has always been my go-to brand of dish soap ever since I could remember. It cuts through the grease effortlessly and never leaves the dishes feeling sticky or slimy. The soap does not leave my hands cracked or dry, either. Will always buy again.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is the brand I always go for! It's affordable, and always works great. I typically go for the original, but have tried other scents and they all work great. It cleans grease so well, and works great as a cleaner for other household things too!
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
My favorite brand ever! This dish liquid is versatile, so we don't use it only for dishes. dawn cleans better than any other brand, and I feel confident knowing that especially my dishes are clean and sanitary! Great price and definitely recommend!
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Dawn for many years, and it is one of the best products out there. I have tried generic brands, and they just don't measure up to Dawn. This product is also great to pretreat stains on clothing, rugs, and furniture. Highly recommend Dawn!
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I love Dawn and have used it forever. I love that you can also use this to clean the tub. Very helpful Pinterest find! At the rate my son goes through bubbles we use a lot of Dawn. Now if only I could use it to wash the car, this would be perfect
Artavia M.
Saint Louis, MO
It is amazing I love using it and I love how they say you can use it for animals it makes me feel better and safer about using it as my dish washing liquid and I always pick it up at the store and if you are short on money just pick up the small one
Andrea C.
Austin, TX
It's reliable and I trust that it'll always get my dishes nice and clean. It has a nice scent, not too overbearing. It's a good value, and you get what you pay for. Pros are it works, cons are that your hands still get all pruny. I would recommend it.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this soap. It is great with grease and stuck on food. I also read it is great for fleas. It has a nice scent and I would recommend to others. The bottle kind of gets slippery if your hands are wet from washing dishes. The price point is dead on
Jennifer D.
Straight up dawn dishwashing detergent is a classic. It works great and is great for multiple uses. It not only works well for dishes and cleaning but also works as a spot cleaner on clothes and will work as a substitute for laundry soap in a pinch.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?