BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Claire O.
I really like the classics blue Dawns dish soap! It smells amazing & is really effective at cleaning my dishes! Not only do i use it for dishes, but i use it to clean my makeup brushes & to clean my eyeglasses to remove the oil off of them!
Christine B.
I actually use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix 2/3 to 1/3 of olive oil for my ratio and my brushes are super soft and clean. As far as dishwashing soap, Dawn is the best for that purpose as well. Dishes are clean and sparkling.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the original Dawn dish soap! I normally like to buy concentrated dishwashing liquid, but this one cuts grease like no other and makes washing even the dirtiest, caked-on messes a breeze. I'm not usually brand loyal, but I'll always buy Dawn dish soap!
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Dawn dish soap is simply amazing. This particular kind works for multiple things, not just in the sink. For example I use this with apple cider vinegar and fruit to get rid of gnats. I would for sure recommend this.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Dawn original is the best dishwashing gel ever . I love the smell and it does way better than the scented ones like green apple . If it aint broke don't fix it . Everyone in my family uses it , I was raised doing it . Will always buy !
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There is no other Brand or Choice other than Dawn. I have been using Dawn for years. Sometimes you get samples and nothing has even come close. All you need is a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and gets the grease of the dishes.
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
The only dish soap I use. It not only helps get the dishes done, but it can be used for other things outside of the kitchen. Stains on my kids clothes have come out easily with this product, and much better then with laundry detergent.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Estefani M.
Great product been using this for many years. This is like the only best dish soap I now. It really helps a lot to remove grease from pans from frying and stuff. This soap also helps clean the grill for when we do a cook out outside.
Christine P.
Easy to use, makes things super clean. Paired with vinegar, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda you can pretty much clean every surface in your home without too many issues and keep it closer to non-toxic than other things you can buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?