BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
April W.
I love Dawn Soaps especially since it donates to wildlife funds.This is the only soap brand that I will use since I hand wash dishes.I buy it in a bigger container at BJS because it is very pricey.It leaves my hands feeling soft too which is a huge plus.
Sheri D.
Hickory, KY
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid I use! Dawn doesn't feel oily or greasy when I'm washing my dishes, plus I'm able to use it when creating some of my other "homemade" cleaners. The original scent is refreshing. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap. I considered trying Meyer's but for the price and results of Dawn, there is no way I would spend more to wash dishes when it might not even work. I use Dawn not only for my dishes but for my dog. If I am out of dog shampoo, I will use this to give my dog a bath, removing fleas in demand while still smelling fresh.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Hands down, this is the best dish soap for eliminating grease on nasty dishes. I have also used it to clean jewelry. Add a little table salt and scrub your hands to take off onion and garlic smells. Even used for emergency flea or oil removal from animals.
Nina M.
This is the only dish soap I've ever seen in my home growing up. Now years later I'm married with a family of my own this is the only one I reach for and I have zero complaints I've never had any problems using this soap. I do purchase a separate soap for my baby's bottles but after the bottle stage is over dawn will be the only soap in our home as usual
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Angeline C.
I love using this dishwashing soap. I also use it to bathe my dogs. It is gentle and effective. I love the original formula. I always stock up 2-4 bottles under the sink. I buy this product at walmart or target. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It is perfect for greasy messes and hand washing. It's the only brand I've found that works for everything! It's tough on dishes, but easy on your hands. Unlike other brands, it actually does the cleaning for you.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
What can I say, this is the best dishwashing liquids out there. The product works magnificently. The smell is wonderful and the price is on target. The dishwashing liquid is very effective at cleaning my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?