BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Hands down, this is the best dish soap for eliminating grease on nasty dishes. I have also used it to clean jewelry. Add a little table salt and scrub your hands to take off onion and garlic smells. Even used for emergency flea or oil removal from animals.
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Devin W.
This is the only dishwashing liquid in my house. I have tried the other versions of the dawn liquid but i just haven't been hooked the way I am with the original. It cleans everything off of all my dishes with very little product necessary. A soak with warm water and dawn liquid has also taken oil and grease out of my families clothes multiple times.
Hannah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Juani M.
Dawn is a great dish washing liquid because it cuts through grease gets the dishes clean and I don't have to keep adding more and more of the product just to get my dishes clean which for me is just another reason to purchase and stick with Dawn soap..
Michelle M.
Cary, NC
Dawn is a great product that I have been using most of my life. It's very dependable and versatile. It never disappoints when it comes to cleaning my dishes. It's a very good value compared to off brands that do not work anywhere near as good as Dawn does
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It is perfect for greasy messes and hand washing. It's the only brand I've found that works for everything! It's tough on dishes, but easy on your hands. Unlike other brands, it actually does the cleaning for you.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?