BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alexandra C.
Landstuhl
The only dish soap I use. It not only helps get the dishes done, but it can be used for other things outside of the kitchen. Stains on my kids clothes have come out easily with this product, and much better then with laundry detergent.
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
I have a toddler, which has meant a lot of hand washing of dishes, bottles, toys, etc. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, has been this mom's soap of choice. It smells great, very clean. I have put it up to the test against very dense oils and it cleans it up like nobody's business. This is the best dish soap I've used
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
My favorite dish soap! Nothing compares to this, I could go without because I have a dishwasher but I use it on my dishes before throwing them in. It doesn't leave my dishes with any film or residue. And I getting it for a great price at Ollies
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
As a person who works at a vets office I appreciate the cleaning power of Dawn and the fact that it is gentle enough to use on greasy pets without fear of harming them. The original blue never lets me down, smells great and is not pricey at all. I also like that the cleaning power last through the entire sink full of dishes.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Soap for removing Greece and leftover nasty crap from your dishes! I highly recommend to homeowners, restaurant owners, or anyone who does dishes in general! Very very awesome product, and definitely does it's job of getting the dishes clean
Aleshia B.
rockmart, GA
I like this one of all dawn cause you can wash your dishes as well as kittens when needed before can use flea and tick cat shampoo. It got that great lather that I like. I like when soap lathers really good on it on. I would buy this product again. It a great product for those who want to wash dishes or small animals.
Nikki W.
Minneapolis, MN
Dawn is one of my go to brands when I need a dish soap that can get rid of tough grease and stains. It's also a great product for cleaning in general, I like to mix it with a bit of vinegar to clean my bathtub.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Ive tried so many different dish soaps and none of them do justice like Dawn. It fights grease and leaves my dishes smelling good. Leaves them sparkling clean. Also the price isn't bad either you can pick it up at almost any store.
Andrea O.
Carterville, IL
Love love love this dish soap. Cheaper brands twnd to leave a film that seems like you will never get rid of. I use this to help with keeping fleas off my cat, and clean my dishes!. Fantastic ! Especially their overnight soak one.
Candi B.
Nothing beats Dawn! It is tough on greasy, stuck on messes but gentle enough for other uses as well. for instance we used dawn in a recipe we found to remove skunk smell from curious dogs. it worked like a charm. definitely a fan
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?