BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
The absolute best at cutting grease - and I eat a low carb, high fat diet, so almost all my food is greasy. It lathers up super well so you don't need a whole lot to do a load of dishes, and the smell is very pleasant. I've repurchased this several times.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Hands down, this is the best dish soap for eliminating grease on nasty dishes. I have also used it to clean jewelry. Add a little table salt and scrub your hands to take off onion and garlic smells. Even used for emergency flea or oil removal from animals.
Tracy L.
Plano, TX
Love the plain old dawn original blue.... So many cleaning uses now other than dishes. Lots of cleaning "recipes" found on Pinterest using the original blue dawn.... I clean my grout, jewelry, outdoor cushions, toilet bowl and many other things with dawn.
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I love dawn, especially now that they came out with the mix with olay. I'm in love with the way my hands feel after I do the dishes. Dawn is the only dish soap we use because it lasts in the sink and you can tell that it's cleaning the dishes unlike a lot of other detergents that I have used trying to save money and instead have only costed myself more.
Britanie V.
Aston, PA
We don't use anything else in the house as a dish soap. It really gets down and breaks down dirt and grime from the dishes and it is really gentle on your hands. This is a nice size for our house because it is in between the travel size one and the bigger one.
Renee C.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love that Dawn is safe for me to use to clean not only my dishes but my baby's dishes also. I don't ever have to worry that unwanted chemicals are getting in her bottles! I appreciate the fact that they donate to wildlife <3
Crystal B.
This is the best dish washing liquid hands down. It has a fresh scent, and gets your dishes squeaky clean. It's cheap and can be used for almost anything. It's safe to clean floors, cars, and furniture. I also use it as a insect repellent in plants
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?