BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Kelsey L.
I switched to this product because I always find myself using way way way too much of the concentrated formula. The non-concentrated kind works much better for me, and I always get just the amount of soap I need. It works great for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes!
Magan T.
Church Point, LA
No matter how many scents dawn comes out with, the original blue will always be the best! And this is a good size because the big ones you buy at bulk stores are just too big to keep in the kitchen but I feel like the smaller ones go by too fast
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Christine B.
I actually use this to clean my makeup brushes! I mix 2/3 to 1/3 of olive oil for my ratio and my brushes are super soft and clean. As far as dishwashing soap, Dawn is the best for that purpose as well. Dishes are clean and sparkling.
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Very good product... I love it so much !!!!!!!! It's great for cleaning dishes and it smells amazing!!!!!!!!i will definitely be buying this again and soon!!! I use it so much it's crazy!!! I wish i could buy a bigger size !!!!!!!!!i definitely recommend
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
Absolutely love Dawn! It works really well with getting grease and baked on foods off pots and pans. It even washed out black hair dye out of my hair.***Disclaimer: it is not recommended for this use and is very drying on your hair.***
Emily K.
New Albany
I buy this dish soap almost every time except in winter months when I buy soap with Olay added. It cleans grease well and does not leave a residue on dishes. I also use on my cat when I notice an issue with fleas (indoor/outdoor cat).
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love that this soap cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking wonderful. It also has several uses so that is a plus! The scent is not a harsh chemical scent so I like that. I would definitely pick this over the leading brands!
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
There is no other Brand or Choice other than Dawn. I have been using Dawn for years. Sometimes you get samples and nothing has even come close. All you need is a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and gets the grease of the dishes.
Catalia F.
Rockford, IL
Not only can I use this for my dishes but I can chelate my hair with it.....use dawn dishsoap to clean all the product build up and then use lemon juice to close the hair folicles and after that when you wash and condition your hair its softer
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?