BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don't hand wash dishes but I do buy this to fill my scrub brush with and to clean my beauty blender! Ya that's right.. take that blender shampoo! Dawn is known for being gentle and they even use it on animals, so it makes a great makeup brush shampoo!
Eva T.
# one Dawn liquid dish detergent este jabon para Los trastes Es el mejor de todos Los jabones q e usado cuando se trata d limpiar sartenes con grasa uso este jabon i en unos segundos Corta la grasa dejandolos rechinando de lumpio Llo lo rrecomiendo
Meaghan M.
Dawn is always the best dish soap I ever use, by far. A small amount cuts through grease and oil easily and can wash a larger number of dishes than competitors. I never have a complaint when using it and always look for that telltale blue in the aisle when shopping.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
Our dog just recently got fleas. I had heard this was good for fleas and it was safe to use with out dog. I have him a bath with this and I seen the fleas floating in the water. I can tell that my doggie was relieved and he wash just letting himself get washed.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Dawn has always been my go-to brand of dish soap ever since I could remember. It cuts through the grease effortlessly and never leaves the dishes feeling sticky or slimy. The soap does not leave my hands cracked or dry, either. Will always buy again.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We want to really make sure we get our dishes clean at the house so we purchase Dawn. Our dishwasher broke so we have been doing hand washing a lot lately. This stuff works on grease like no other, smells great, and leaves my hands feeling soft.
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
Dawn is the absolute best dish washing liquid. No other brand compares. It is not watery, so you use less than other brands. Dawn cuts through grease on the first go. It is very effective. It is also great for hand washing. Even my kids use it.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
Best dishwashing liquid you can purchase. It does so much more than cleaning your dishes. You can clean your whole house with it. Bathroom, Windows, carpet.... You name it. Buy it on sale and use a coupon and stock up you won't be disappointed.
Anita B.
Southington
Always have this in my house.  It is great for washing dishes.  It also is great to have to clean general items.  I use it mixed with water to clean cat litter boxes.  It is also great to kill fleas.  It is gentle enough to use on pets.  I have set up flea traps with water and a little dawn and it works awesome.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon