BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Victoria A.
Dawn is the only brand of detergent I use. when I'm not using it to wash my dishes, my husband uses it to wash his hands after working on our vehicles. it cuts through any kind of grease you can think of n doesn't dry your hands out.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the original Dawn dish soap! I normally like to buy concentrated dishwashing liquid, but this one cuts grease like no other and makes washing even the dirtiest, caked-on messes a breeze. I'm not usually brand loyal, but I'll always buy Dawn dish soap!
Kirstian M.
White Springs, FL
Absolutely love Dawn! It works really well with getting grease and baked on foods off pots and pans. It even washed out black hair dye out of my hair.***Disclaimer: it is not recommended for this use and is very drying on your hair.***
Kelsey L.
I switched to this product because I always find myself using way way way too much of the concentrated formula. The non-concentrated kind works much better for me, and I always get just the amount of soap I need. It works great for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes!
Estefani M.
Great product been using this for many years. This is like the only best dish soap I now. It really helps a lot to remove grease from pans from frying and stuff. This soap also helps clean the grill for when we do a cook out outside.
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
There is no other Brand or Choice other than Dawn. I have been using Dawn for years. Sometimes you get samples and nothing has even come close. All you need is a little on a sponge and it goes a long way and gets the grease of the dishes.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love that this soap cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking wonderful. It also has several uses so that is a plus! The scent is not a harsh chemical scent so I like that. I would definitely pick this over the leading brands!
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
I have a toddler, which has meant a lot of hand washing of dishes, bottles, toys, etc. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, has been this mom's soap of choice. It smells great, very clean. I have put it up to the test against very dense oils and it cleans it up like nobody's business. This is the best dish soap I've used
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?