BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Dawn dishwashing liquid has been my family's all time go to. Cleans even the greasy dishes. If I'm going to hand wash the dishes, this is what I would use. Original is the best. It can also be used to wash pets to kill fleas, bonus!
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only dish soap we use! Occasionally my penny pinching gets the best of me and I will try an less expensive or off brand product and then curse myself when I am buying Dawn a week later. Nothing compares the value goes well beyond the price!
Courtney F.
Fairview, OR
I absolutely love how bubbly and soapy this stuff gets. It's the only kind we buy for our house. It's a great degreaser and rarely does anything require a second scrub. We purchase it at Costco when it goes on coupon and it's a great value for the price!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
It's so funny how often I hear people say "you have to buy the blue one!" I don't know what it is, but the original is so good. You can even use it to clean up around the house. We actually even use it at work as the first step in cleaning any equipment.
Hannah B.
We always use Dawn original for our dishes. It has a nice sent and with the ultra it can help get any stuck on food or grease off. It is very effective at removing grease. I would by it again because I believe they have perfected there original dish soap.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
Since dishwasher broke a few months ago, I've tried out a lot of different soaps. Dawn Ultra is my favorite out of them all. It cleans the dishes really well and rinses away nicely. I also use it for removing oil stains on our t-shirts! Works like a charm.
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
This will always be my go to dish detergent. It always gets the job done and gets the grease and grim off of the dishes. It does not leave my hands dry either. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Heather D.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn. Use it all the time but in the smaller size. Scent is good. Not too overwhelming. Good for those with allergies. Easy to wash off, good lather. Price is good, but we always want things cheaper. I recommend all the time and most use it already.
Jessica R.
Spokane, WA
I don't think anything can compare to the cleaning power and scent of the original blue Dawn! I use this for several things all over my house besides dishes. I use it to clean my shower and tile in my bathroom. I also love how concentrated this soap is.
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?