BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
A classic! This soap works well for hand washing dishes without leaving a residue and is also versatile enough to be used for other cleaning applications outside the kitchen. I've been using it for years and plan to continue to do so!
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
I have a toddler, which has meant a lot of hand washing of dishes, bottles, toys, etc. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, Original Scent, has been this mom's soap of choice. It smells great, very clean. I have put it up to the test against very dense oils and it cleans it up like nobody's business. This is the best dish soap I've used
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I only use dawn to wash my dishes. I first starting using it when it had the cute little duck on the package and I couldn't help but pick it up. It doesn't have a strong smell to your dishes and only a little bit goes a very long way.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Dawn dish soap is simply amazing. This particular kind works for multiple things, not just in the sink. For example I use this with apple cider vinegar and fruit to get rid of gnats. I would for sure recommend this.
Maria N.
Paducah, TX
I love that this soap cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking wonderful. It also has several uses so that is a plus! The scent is not a harsh chemical scent so I like that. I would definitely pick this over the leading brands!
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
For that clean, non greasy, feeling on plastic dishes. Great on pots and pans. Even works awesome on my beautiful makeup brushes. This has been the only dissh soap I would buy. I've been using it since I was little, wouldn't change it.
Victoria A.
Dawn is the only brand of detergent I use. when I'm not using it to wash my dishes, my husband uses it to wash his hands after working on our vehicles. it cuts through any kind of grease you can think of n doesn't dry your hands out.
Felicia L.
I love this soap it removes grease very easily from your pot and pans. It is great for washing hands doesn't dry them out and also bathing your animals. It is so gentle to the skin I use it on dogs when bathing them. Only soap I use!
Amanda W.
Indianapolis , IN
Dawn is a brand that everyone knows and loves. The product has been successful because it works as well as it is advertised to. 90 oz. of Dawn could last a family of three for 3-5 months. It is the only dish soap brand that I will use.
Jalayna H.
Flint, MI
My favorite dish soap! Nothing compares to this, I could go without because I have a dishwasher but I use it on my dishes before throwing them in. It doesn't leave my dishes with any film or residue. And I getting it for a great price at Ollies
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?