BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
Eats away dirt and oil very easily. Smells good and doesn't take much effort to scrub anything from dishes and pans alike. Very effective and good for so many uses. Great to bath animals, even kills fleas better than most harsh chemicals.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
this is a house hold staole item in my house! its perfect for the dishes and giving my cat her monthly bath... i also use it to clean my mirrors and windows. just a few drops in a sprat bottle and it can do so much more that just dishes
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Dawn original is the best dishwashing gel ever . I love the smell and it does way better than the scented ones like green apple . If it aint broke don't fix it . Everyone in my family uses it , I was raised doing it . Will always buy !
Pamela A.
Mobile, AL
Always have Dawn on hand. This gets off everthing the least bit greasy, from the oven and microwave, to small spots on clothes and washed on the cold setting
I can't do without it. I even have washed my cat after she got into the syrup. Dawn did a great job and the sticky came out quick, necessary if you need to wash a cat!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
This detergent is amazing for stuck on grease! Brings it straight off! But not only is this food for doing the dishes it's great for many other things too! Especially getting stains out of laundry! Truly a lifesaver with grass stains!
Kaitlyn R.
Love dawn and I'm really happy to be buying something that donates to animals in need. This stuff does well with my hands as well. Most other soaps dry out my hands and make them crack. It's cheap and effective and I will continue to buy it.
Audrey T.
Omaha, NE
This is the best dish soap. I don't like ones with scents because they really keep the dishes tasting like soap. Dawn gets the job done right away without hassle. Going to another brand or an off brand is just never an option for me.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
My go to for tough dish jobs. This is the best dish soap I have ever used. I've used it on so many different things besides dishes. Any dirty job I pick dawn soap. Great bang for the buck. Not over priced and you can buy it anywhere.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
An oldie but a goodie! No other brand can compare - this takes care of the most stubborn grime, & uses stretch beyond the kitchen sink, especially when paired with bffs vinegar & baking soda (just ask Pinterest) - I am hooked for life!
Christine P.
Easy to use, makes things super clean. Paired with vinegar, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda you can pretty much clean every surface in your home without too many issues and keep it closer to non-toxic than other things you can buy.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?