BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brooke A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best dishwashing liquid hands down. It does the best with grease and I find my dishes don't have to soak as long compared to cheaper brands. I use this for removing grease stains on my couch and clothes and I use it in my steam cleaner to clean my carpets. I never buy any other brand because this makes cleaning so easy.
Andy H.
Bakersfield, CA
This soap cuts through grease like a breeze. My dishes feel squeaky clean and i can feel safe knowing i got everything off. Not only is it an affordable product but it lasts an exceptionally long time. A little goes a LONG way with this.
Ale A.
I've been using this one for years and I came to the conclusion the other day that I don't like it. It's not as bubbly as I wanted it to be and I think it dries my hands a lot. I'm on a hunt to purchase different ones and trying them out.
Mayra C.
I love it. I like the smell it leaves on. Effectively helps removing leftovers. The scent it's fantastic since it's not strong I like neutral odors when it comes to my dishes. I will recomen it also for the feel of softness in your hands
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
When it comes to dish washing soap, I always look to purchase Dawn. I always find myself smelling all of them and then picking out which one I like best and it's usually the blue regular one which makes my dishes feel very clean and smells great.
Alissa V.
Gresham, OR
This is a necessary household staple for me. I use this for a lot more than cleaning dishes. Anytime there is a spill on the carpet, the dog has an accident, cleaning the walls, cleaning grease or other stains on clothes. Multiple uses!
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
My go-to for dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents (I just use the original basic or fresh scent) and works very well. Scrubbing dishes with this product and warm water will remove almost any food or drink remains with ease.
Lily R.
This soap gets really sudsy really quickly! Use sparingly! I also really like that dawn makes an effort for their products to be effective but also environmentally friendly. It smells like soap. Nothing fancy, but that's good sometimes! i
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
I can no longer use any other dishwashing liquid. Other liquids lose their suds fairly quickly or hardly create any, I find myself using half a bottle just to do the dishes after dinner. A little Dawn goes a long way in my house and my dishes are sparkling clean. It's great to soak pans in and gets all the baked on gunk off.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only dish soap I'll use!! Not only is it good for cleaning dishes, it's good for many many many things, it's safe to use on almost anything including pets! It's animals safe! It's a great grease detergent and I use this soap daily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?