BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
Affordable and clean. Doesn't dry out my hands. Cleans my dishes from tough stuck food to greasy pans.
Sandra R.
Odenville, AL
This stuff is awesome. You can not only us it for your dishes but it brings out stains out of clothes.
Megan B.
Allentown, PA
Perfect! Especially when mixed with white vinegar for cleaning. Takes hard water stains off everything
Stormie C.
Works great not only for dishes but for bathing dogs and for Killin lice. Has very very very many uses
Megan C.
My favorite dish soap. Nothing cleans quotes like dawn. You don't need very much and it suds up a ton!
Nelva B.
Porterville, Ca
I love washing dishes with this product bc the scent isn't too strong , but definitely gets the job done
Nikki t.
picayune ms
Nothing is better than dawn dishwashing liquid it cuts threw grease amazingly !! I use it all the time
Vanessa P.
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid; I love to stock up on it when it's on sale. I need to get some now!!!!
Catherine Z.
Robstown, TX
My family has been using Dawn forever. It cuts grease, cleans well, and is not too harsh on our hands.
Josh T.
Honolulu, HI
One of the most universal soaps. I use this for dishes, to clean shoes, also to clean makeup brushes !
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?