BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I always find myself going back to this dishsoap..my husband swaers it the only one that really helps with grease..I even use it on laundry if my kids gets pizza grease on their clothes I spot treat it with this and depending on if I get to it quick enough it defintley gets the stain out
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
Rosa H.
Best dish soap. Cuts threw the grease and cleans like no other. You save more with this then buying the cheap kind that uses more and does half the job. I also like to use this to clean my makeup brushes and to clean walls mixed with a little clorox and vineger.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn with Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
The only soap I trust to get my dishes squeaky clean! Smells nice and cuts through grime and grease with no problem. It makes dishwashing so much easier. It's fairly priced compared to competitors. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants very clean dishes!
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
I use this for a lot of different things!! I use it to bathe my dogs to get rid of fleas. I use it in my mixture to help with clothing stains but my #1 use with BLUE dawn dish liquid is whenever I need to wash out my hair color so I can dye my hair something different. My hair was dark brown and I used dawn to get rid of the darkness so I could dye my hair red.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is the best soap I have ever used to get the grease off of my dishes! I won't use any other brand! The price is amazing and the quality of dawn is even better! It's super bubbly and gets any amount of old food or grease off in just one wipe! I love it!
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Dawn is the best dish washing detergent around. It has so many different smells and will keep your dishes clean. I have used this for years and well as my mom. The price is good and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have fresh smelling, clean dishes.
Allisa A.
I am currently using this soap now in my house, since having my youngest I do dishes daily. I LOVE how well this stuff works, it suds up very well. When I run out, I will be buying more, I got it from my grocery store, I would very much recommend it to others!
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
Only need a small amount on a sponge to get the job done. I love the consistency of it. It's thick and not as liquid-like as Ajax. I would never go back to Ajax. I also use Dawn on my dogs sometimes to treat the fleas. Two birds, one stone. Highly recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?