BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kirsten K.
My favorite dish soap. Works great and is good for people with sensitive skin. I love this product because it makes it easier to get greasy pans clean faster. I live being able to spend less time scrubbing and more time doing what I enjoy.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
My go-to for dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents (I just use the original basic or fresh scent) and works very well. Scrubbing dishes with this product and warm water will remove almost any food or drink remains with ease.
Vanessa R.
Milford, DE
This is my favorite dish soap. Dawn works hard to get built up stains off of dishes. It can help get other house hold stains out including grease stains in laundry. I have also used this soap with baking soda and water to clean my shower.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I really like Dawn Dishwashing liquid. Although it is a bit more expensive than other brands like Palmolive or Ajax, it does have slightly better quality. It smells good and works well and I like that they donate money to help animals recover.
Brittney M.
Dawn is always my prefered brand of dish soap. It thoroughly cleans my dishes, has a great scent and is gentle enough that I often use it to bathe my dog as Dawn kills fleas and doesn't irritate his skin. It leaves his coat clean and soft.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Started only buying this when I used cloth diapers. People swear by it and it was AWESOME at keeping them clean as heck, and also all my kitchen washing needs. I only buy Dawn huge size because I use so much. We love it and I swear by it
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
This Downey soap is really good to clean dishes. The price is OK it's a little on the upper side but it's good for what it does. It cleans dishes that have hard stuff stuck on really well.
Paulina R.
Hudson, FL
Dawn. I use nothing else. It not only cleans dishes and cuts grease but it also gets most stains out of clothes, often even after they have set a bit. It comes in a very affordable price and is worth every cent! I buy this product often!
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap cuts through grease just like they claim it is it works the best to eliminate greasy feeling dishes even plastic which is extremely hard to get clean when it's greasy it suds up perfectly without having to keep adding more
Maddie O.
Roslindale, MA
This dish detergent leaves my dishes clean just by one pump, and great for hand washing dishes, this product is so convent you can find it at CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, the Supermarket etc. Surprisingly this detergent also works great to wash dogs, Funny right! it left my dog's hair clean and fresh. Would buy again for both uses!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?