BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Denise C.
Livingston, TX
Let me just say, I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER KIND OF DISH SOAP EVER. This stuff is amazing and you really only need one drop to do the dishes! I put a few drops in the water and a drop or two on the sponge and I am ready to do the dishes! This stuff is the best when it comes to cleaning up greasy messes in the pans and on my stove!
Charlotte G.
This is the only dish soap I've ever found that I don't have to use a ton of to clean my dishes. One squirt can get me through an entire sink load of dishes without leaving behind food, grease, or a weird film. It also doesn't dry my hands out.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
I really like Dawn Dishwashing liquid. Although it is a bit more expensive than other brands like Palmolive or Ajax, it does have slightly better quality. It smells good and works well and I like that they donate money to help animals recover.
Lily J.
Best brand name Dishwashing soap! Original scent is all I buy. Plus it's the best soap for my kids to make bubbles. Ultra concentrated too if you place some in a small try and add a little water it will make your bottle last even longer.
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
This is by far my favorite! We don't have a dishwasher so I have to have a top quality dishwashing liquid. I use this to wash my dishes. I combine with vinegar to clean bathrooms. I combine with bleach to get a deep clean on my cloth diapers too
Janet D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Over the years being a single mother I have tried NUMEROUS brands of dish soap, but nothing compares to Dawn. My grandmother always swore by it. Every time I smell Dawn it brings back memories of her. It cleans dishes better than any other other brand. It cuts through grease the best, even in cold water. I just love everything about it.
Stephanie W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish soap cuts through grease just like they claim it is it works the best to eliminate greasy feeling dishes even plastic which is extremely hard to get clean when it's greasy it suds up perfectly without having to keep adding more
Brittney M.
Dawn is always my prefered brand of dish soap. It thoroughly cleans my dishes, has a great scent and is gentle enough that I often use it to bathe my dog as Dawn kills fleas and doesn't irritate his skin. It leaves his coat clean and soft.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this soup several times. It's not my favorite dish washing soap. It smells decent but I feel like it doesn't get soapy enough. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody. But everybody is different. I usually buy this at the dollar store
Thea M.
Paducah, KY
I use original dawn to get grease stains out of clothes mainly and it is AMAZING! Between my job and my kiddo there are always misery stains on our clothing so I'm always trying to find little tricks to get them out easier and this is my go to for anything that resembles grease or mysterious spots. It doesn't hurt my clothes either!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?