BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11900)
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best soap I have ever used. I’ve used literally every soap you can think of but non of them take care of the job like dawn does. It’s amazing. No greasy messes, or hard to remove foods. I always repurchase
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
No other soap that I would use other than this! It even works on tough stains. Not only good for washing the dishes, it get stains out of your clothes! What better than multiple uses?! I recommend 'blue dawn' to everyone.
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
This is the best soap I’ve tried. You don’t have to use very much and it gets pretty much anything off! For caked on or burnt on stuff I’ve found that soaking overnight in water with a few drops of dawn does the trick!
Hannah L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It’s a classic. It gets the job done and is affordable. This is my favorite dish soap. It gets all of my dishes clean, even the worst if the worst. It is super affordable and effective. I’ve repurchased several times.
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the best dish detergent yet! It lasts longer than other brands and gets the grease off of dishes like it states. I love Dawn and recommend to anyone! It is a little expensive but worth every cent!
Amelia H.
I use dawn soap. Any scent but this brand for my dishes. It works well , the soap stays for a long time. It’s a good price. The scent isn’t too bad but it leaves my hands feeling rubbery so I’d use gloves when washing
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I really like this for a few different things. It’s great for its intended purpose for sure. It is also great at a flea and tick shampoo for my dog. Gentle enough not to harm her skin but strong enough to kill fleas!
With buying this product I use just 3 drops and it's enough to wash my dishes for 3 days. Compared to a cheap brand i need to squeeze it out. It's concentrated and it smells delicious. Leaves my dishes nice and clean
Rachel T.
Calumet
This is hands down the best dish soap that I have ever used. It works wonders on nasty, burnt on crud. I also used it for giving my dog and cat baths when they had fleas and the fleas we're gone within a couple weeks.
Nanako M.
Kirkland
I like the consistency. The requid is thick compared with other brands, so you need small amount to wash all dishes. It is easy to clean and wash off greasy pans. The original scent is fresh clean and my favorite.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?