BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert
I definitely prefer the original Dawn over any other scent of Dawn. I use it most often on the animals I rescue as it is very gentle and effective at cleansing and killing off any fleas. It doesn't irritate their sensitive skin and the fleas are quickly killed! I end up with healthy, happy animals!!
Kimberly T.
Greensboro, MD
This is what my mom always used, so I do as well. Its gentle on hands and works wonders on dishes. Also can be used to get tough stains out of clothes! I like the original scent, but also the olay version. This is what I always buy and always will. I really like that it comes in a large refill also.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
We only use Dawn soap in our house. I love using it. It is a awesome degreaser and really helps clean the messy pots and pans. Usually i can buy a double pack of the large bottle of Dawn at my local Walmart for about $5. One of the large bottles will last a good 3 to 6 months. I only recommend Dawn.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
This product cleans your dishes completely and leaves no oils at all. Its large and lasts forever the price is amazing and it smells nice as well very clean. I buy it at Walmart all the time. It's prefect if you like your dishes not oily and it has many purposes besides using it on just your dishes.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Original Dawn dishwashing liquid is great! It gets grease off dishes super easily, yet I don't feel like it completely dries out my hands. Is also great to get grease stains out of clothing! This product is readily available pretty much anywhere and the price is reasonable. What more could you want?
Jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert
Works great on greasy dishes! my husband eve. uses it in the shower on his extra grubby days. i pretreat tough stains on our clothes as well. too much hair dye when coloring your hair, color too dark? wash your hair in dawn & immediately remove too much hair color. dawn rocks for all kinds of stuff!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
I refuse to use anything but Dawn. It cuts the grease no matter what it is. I've ran out and used a off brand a few times before. But NOTHING compares to dawn. It even cuts Vaseline out of hair ( I know first hand) it's a great value. Very comparable to the others. But works a thousand times better.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
We use good old fashioned blue Dawn dishsoap for everything from the dishes to the dog. Its dependable, cuts grease and does its job without any extra frills. It doesn't compete with my handsoap or lotion and doesn't dry out my skin. I even use it to cleanse nail beds before applying Jamberry wraps
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Seriously Dawn is the only liquid Dish soap I trust! The alternatives are all cheap and never clean as well. Its a good value because you don't need as much the others. I've used others but I always end up going back to Dawn and you can always find it on sale somewhere if you just scan through ads.
Alyson M.
Riverside, CA
Honestly who isn't using this? This is by far, hands down the best dish soap on the market. Cuts grease like nothing, but is still gentle on your hands. What?! How is that even possible. I use this on everything. I dilute it to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blender. This is the best dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?