BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Wendy C.
My favorite dish soap, as I've found alternative uses for it. For example, I adopted a fur baby who was infested with fleas, after doing my research I learned that Dawn's Original is gentle enough to give fur babies baths without damaging their fur, but also strong enough not only to get rid of the odors on stinky pets but also to kill fleas. I used this to keep fleas under control along with a flea comb from Amazon until we had our vet appointment. I would recommend for both greasy dishes, smelly and/or flea infested pooches.
Ariel M.
Truly, after trying dozens of brands of dishsoaps in my thirty years of adulthood, I have concluded many years ago that DAWN is the only dishsoap for my household. It is the only brand that cuts through the grease. If it was not for this product, I would not be able to handwash my dishes for a family of five. Dawn is not only reliable and effective, it remains very competitively priced to help household budgets. No matter what we clean up, greasy bacon pans, crock pots, roasting pans, DAWN cuts through the debris and grease.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My mother has been using Dawn ever since I could remember. And it has never failed us! You never have to use alot in order for it to work. The smell is great and it doesn't leave your hands are dried out. My siblings and I knew if they didn't have Dawn don't even buy it lol so serious. No matter the cost my mother will not wash dishes without it. But what I love the most out of it all. Is how it helps with the oil spills and cleaning the animals. That is my main reason besides that it's the Bomb! 😀 Please keep it up!
Ashley N.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is a soap I never go with out. I have trusted Dawn to make great quality products. It's found at major stores and it's priced very reasonable. There are many different scents to chose from as well. Dawn does a great job at cutting tough grease and getting rid of strong odors. It's concentrated formula is great at forming bubbles making it easier to get things cleaned. It's squeeze bottle makes it easy to control the amount of soap you would like to use. I recommend it to everyone!!
Ashley H.
Phoenix, AZ
I use this stuff alot! I buy the big bottle at Sam's club and it lasts quite a while considering we use it for more than just dishes. My husband is a mechanic and even after he uses abrasive hand cleaners he likes to use dawn soap to get the black stain off his hands and other parts of his body that may be hard to clean the thick grease off of. I also use it for tough grease stains on his work clothes. We've tried other, cheaper brands and it seems like it just costs us more mo ey since we end up using more product.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
Great for cleaning dishes as well as an array of other things. I had colored my sons hair with a semi-permanent hair dye and accidentally got some coloring on the wrong part of his hair so I took some regular Dawn dish liquid and gently rubbed the color out of his hair (his hair is long down the center and buzzed along the sides - which is where I got the coloring at). It truly worked like a charm and removed it perfectly! I love Dawn - it's truly one of the best, strongest yet gentle soaps available for cleaning.
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I love Dawn Dish Soap! Not only does it smell nice, it doesn't feel greasy on your hands or your skin when you are washing dishes. On the off chance my dishwasher is out of commission, my Dawn dish soap and my sponge are my two best friends. There's not streaky residue and the soap washes right off after washing. Another big plus for this soap is that it is very pet friendly. If I ever need to give one of my kittens a bath (they're too small for other cat shampoos) I use this dish soap and it is just as effective.
Nena R.
My Grandmother and my Mom has used this for as long as I can remember, so I continue to do so. Sure I've dabbled with numerous different dish detergents but always find my way back to this one! I don't like washing my dishes with perfumed detergents or detergents that will moisturize my hands, let's be real... There is lotion for that! Dawn is a great product, I mean hey they use it to wash wildlife in oil spills. It always gets my dishes squeaky clean and cuts grease out in no time. I highly highly recommend it!
Victoria M.
Iselin, NJ
Dawn is normally the only dish washing soap I purchase. I purchase it in various stores, normally the store who has it on sale. Even without a sale it is pretty affordable. It is pretty long lasting unlike some of the other brands that seem watered down. It is very effective on not only grease but any simple dish washing. I sometimes use it for other things like clothes spots or dirt spots on rugs. You can use it as a Flea repellent on your dog if you do it with care and not often. I would recommend.
Miranda C.
Dawn is the best dish soap I have ever used. It cuts grease like no other and has other great household uses. I use this the help take the smell out of towels that have been left on the floor and as a pretreatment for stains. This is the only product that I have found that takes barium off of my scrubs and shoes (I'm an x-ray tech). I also love to use this when my hair is disgustingly greasy after long hot days. It strips the grease but doesn't leave my hair dry. I will always repurchase Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?