BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Herisha A.
Stafford , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for my dishes and also a little for my pet. Great value and great price. I go to Walmart and also Walgreens to get this. You can always find a coupon for this.  It cuts great and also helps when you have the toughest stains let us soak in hot water with a little and your good to go no scrubbing necessary.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Only dish soap I will allow in my house to wash dishes. This is honestly the best soap I have ever used and it sometimes works better than my own dish washer. I also found a dupe if anyone is interested which is the walmart brand of this product and it works just as well and does all of the same things for a lower cost.
Shawna S.
Horseheads
It works very well to wash dishes. It gets rid of grease and you don't have to use alot of soap for dishes. A big bottle normally lasts about 3 months in my house the only down fall is I have sensitive skin so I break out from it alot. It's very harsh on sensitive skin but I wouldn't ask for anything better of dish soap
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing dishing washing soap every.  It smells good, it isn't harsh I love love, love it!  You can use it to wash soap, your car and your shoes and it doesn't harm them.  I never used it on my pets but the commercial used it on the ducks. It is a little pricer but worth the value.
Amanda J.
Knoxville
This soap is absolutely the best for greasy dishes, but has a number of other uses too. My daughter gets her clothes dirty a lot and it works pretty well to remove stains. You can also add some to a clogged toilet bowl and pour in warm water (as opposed to flushing and risking flooding) to help move a clog through.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite and only dish soap I will EVER use. I love how it smells, how it’s super foamy and that it works tough on grease. This dish soap has never disappointed me. Would buy over and over again. Definitely, recommend it. The most awesome thing about this soap is the multiple things you use it on and clean.
Lauren P.
Granite Falls, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What can’t you do with this stuff?? It works great on my dishes and it’s safe enough to use on my dogs during the summer for fleas/allergens from being outside. I always have some on hand even though I have a dishwasher. The other scents smell great but the original still works the best in my opinion.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use Dawn for almost everything.  Dishes, pots and pans.  It cuts through grease without any problems.  I usually mix with vinegar to make cleaning solution to clean sinks, tubs and everything else you can imagine.  I usually buy at the grocery store.  It is available at most stores.
Robin K.
Our home never goes without Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid...the original. This soap has sooo many uses!
We have recently used it to kill fleas on our dogs. It is gentle, and kills flees within minutes. You can use it i a spray bottle mixed with water to kill flees in carpet as well.
Need bubble for the kids? Dawn is the magic ingredient.
It's also the perfect soap to put on a stain on clothing. If you have a tshirt with a food stain, place a few drops of Dawn on the stain, it will melt away.
So many uses, and it is great for dishes too!

Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?