BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This dish soap by DAWN has been a godsend to our household!  I it so good for the dishes without leaving water spots or streaks, has a great scent, and is super affordable.  You can find it in any grocery store or drug store.

And just so you know, this soap will get out ANY stain!  Even blood in white fabric.  Google it! :)
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
The original Dawn dish detergent not only works great for cleaning dishes. It also works great at removing stains from clothing. Plus if you have pets you can put this detergent in a shallow bowl/plate with water and it attracts fleas and kills them!
adriana c.
chico
#1 dish soap to help with all the grease on my pans. I like that a big bottle lasts me a long time because just a bit of dawn goes a long way. Plus its antibacterial. I like the Smell of it. I really like the apple blossom scent. I would totally recommended it to others.
Jasmine p.
Independence
This is the only dish soap I use! It works well on tough, stuck on grease but doesn't damage or dry out my hands. A little goes a long way with this brand and it also has a good reputation. I have tried other liquid dish soaps and none have impressed me as much as this has. I will always use Dawn. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
I love this product, I have used it since before moving out of my dads house and I think I will use it for life. I love that it really cuts the greese AND one night I got pizza grease all over a top I LOVED I washed it a few times and put so much Dawn on it that it finally came out and I still own that shirt today. Not just for dishes my friends :)
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
#dawn dishsoap is #1 in my opinion for dishes. It's not to pricey and you can usually catch a sale! This dish soap cleans and lifts dirt/grease without you having to use much elbow power! When you have a big family it's a huge help! Oh the smell is great to! Also wanting a good clean with your hair, wash it in dawn!! Would recommend 100% for dishes.
Elizabeth S.
Chicopee, MA
I've been using dawn dish soap since as early as I can remember. All you need is one or two drops and it can handle half a sinksworth of dishes! You really don't need much so a bottle lasts me forever. I've had a mini bottle of this and it's lasted me about three weeks and I do dishes every single day! No other dish soap has compared to Dawn.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
If I could give this 10 stars I would! I love using Dawn. It is very gentle in my hands, and it works great! I only use the blue and orange colored. Those two work the best and aren’t over powering in scent. It can be expensive but if you look for deals you can get it at a great price! Almost ever store sells it now! I would highly recommend!
Chris C.
Wolverine
I love this product, it has many uses.  If your trying to get clean grease free dishes this is the best product I have used.  I would recommend it to anyone that has not tried, this is a great product.   I have also used it for getting oil off of a pet that got motor oil on their fur.  Worked great!
Jay S.
Williamstown
Dawn makes the best dish detergents. I use this to mop floors and clean shower stalls and tubs. Just one small squirt in the mop bucket, no rinsing necessary, dries to a nice shiny finish. No sticky residue. For the shower stalls put a squirt on a microfiber rag, add water and make it sudsy, then wipe the shower stalls down, make them sudsy, rinse if you feel like it. Works better than bathroom cleaners but you still have to disinfect, lysol spray helps.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?