BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
morgan f.
Oconomowoc, WI
I am a sucker for scented products. Perfume, lotions, and yes, soap. Every now and then, I see a dish soap in some invigorating fragrance that I cannot resist and I bring it home, pushing my blue bottle of Dawn Ultra aside. This affair never lasts because at the end of the day, nothing is more effective than good old original Dawn. Dawn can tackle any dish mess and quite frankly, almost any household mess as well. Put a little bit in a spray bottle of water, and you have the most thrifty, effective counter top spray (just make sure to wipe with a wet, not dry, rag!).  I won't compromise for the other frilly scented products in my life, but when it comes to dish soap, I'll give it up.
Jennifer F.
Best soap in my opinion, I was a palomive fan until my mom a housekeeper and detailer, worked with many dish soaps and I for my self seen how good it takes grime or grease from a sink or dishes it works good little can go long ways. The smell is amazing hands down best product out there it will leave your toilet looking shiny!! Just saying try it out!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This dish soap by DAWN has been a godsend to our household!  I it so good for the dishes without leaving water spots or streaks, has a great scent, and is super affordable.  You can find it in any grocery store or drug store.

And just so you know, this soap will get out ANY stain!  Even blood in white fabric.  Google it! :)
Ashley L.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this soap, it makes washing dishes so much easier!! Another thing I use it for is cleaning my makeup brushes, it’s seriously the best. You can tell in a matter of seconds how quick it cuts through all the foundation on the brush and when I’m done my brushes look brand new. I will never stop using Dawn nor will I ever stop recommending it.
Dorie G.
Duncansville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn has been a staple in my house for years. It is great for breaking down greasy and gunk off the dishes.  It is also a great pretreat for laundry, great for when you drip salad dressing down the front of your shirt. It can also be used for cleaning around the house. It is easy on hands and cleans great. Washes away well with no residue left behind.
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
This product is so effective and incredible that my mom named me after it! It just takes a little bit to remove grease and food from dirty dishes. It’s kind of overpriced if you ask me, but I have been able to find some great deals on it in the Walmart clearance section, so keep an eye out for that! (Kidding about the name thing, but I love this stuff!)
Jamie 💛.
San Bernardino, CA
The only soap to buy! This soap does what it says, and a little goes a long way. This soap lathers easily, and all soaps should be like that. It cuts through grease, LIKE CRAZY. My family cooks food with oils and it legit makes all my dishes SHINE.
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
I love this product, I have used it since before moving out of my dads house and I think I will use it for life. I love that it really cuts the greese AND one night I got pizza grease all over a top I LOVED I washed it a few times and put so much Dawn on it that it finally came out and I still own that shirt today. Not just for dishes my friends :)
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
#dawn dishsoap is #1 in my opinion for dishes. It's not to pricey and you can usually catch a sale! This dish soap cleans and lifts dirt/grease without you having to use much elbow power! When you have a big family it's a huge help! Oh the smell is great to! Also wanting a good clean with your hair, wash it in dawn!! Would recommend 100% for dishes.
Jay S.
Williamstown
Dawn makes the best dish detergents. I use this to mop floors and clean shower stalls and tubs. Just one small squirt in the mop bucket, no rinsing necessary, dries to a nice shiny finish. No sticky residue. For the shower stalls put a squirt on a microfiber rag, add water and make it sudsy, then wipe the shower stalls down, make them sudsy, rinse if you feel like it. Works better than bathroom cleaners but you still have to disinfect, lysol spray helps.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?