BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Not only is it great to clean dishes and gets the grease and grime off but - fleas hate it ( wash dog with it )- mix this with warm water and whatever oil (vegetable or oil) in a spray bottle and squirt on garden plants that have bugs! Bugs be gone and pet safe and environmentally friendly. So many other uses! This is always in my house!
Kirsten K.
My favorite dish soap. Works great and is good for people with sensitive skin. I love this product because it makes it easier to get greasy pans clean faster. I live being able to spend less time scrubbing and more time doing what I enjoy.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
My go-to for dishwashing liquid. It comes in a variety of scents (I just use the original basic or fresh scent) and works very well. Scrubbing dishes with this product and warm water will remove almost any food or drink remains with ease.
Vanessa R.
Milford, DE
This is my favorite dish soap. Dawn works hard to get built up stains off of dishes. It can help get other house hold stains out including grease stains in laundry. I have also used this soap with baking soda and water to clean my shower.
Renee L.
Anchorage, AK
Started only buying this when I used cloth diapers. People swear by it and it was AWESOME at keeping them clean as heck, and also all my kitchen washing needs. I only buy Dawn huge size because I use so much. We love it and I swear by it
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Love Dawn dish soap I use it daily, cleans all my dishes really well and cuts through grease awesomely I have even washed my kitten in it and had no problems also used it on the patio to clean the grease stains from the grill it's AWESOME
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Dawn is the holy grail of dish soaps! This stuff cleans everything!!!! I use it on my boys stained clothes to cleaning my dog with it! It will get anything out! I haven't found anything that works as well as this stuff!! My absolute favorite dish soap!
Lily J.
Best brand name Dishwashing soap! Original scent is all I buy. Plus it's the best soap for my kids to make bubbles. Ultra concentrated too if you place some in a small try and add a little water it will make your bottle last even longer.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this soup several times. It's not my favorite dish washing soap. It smells decent but I feel like it doesn't get soapy enough. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody. But everybody is different. I usually buy this at the dollar store
Brittney M.
Dawn is always my prefered brand of dish soap. It thoroughly cleans my dishes, has a great scent and is gentle enough that I often use it to bathe my dog as Dawn kills fleas and doesn't irritate his skin. It leaves his coat clean and soft.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?