BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Debbie S.
Elgin, IL
This is a great cleaner! Doesn't make the most soap I have seen, but its still good! And has several different great smells. You can even use it to wash your hands if needed because although it may dry them out a little, I have naturally very soft hands so its no problem for me and its very strong so I use it when I get something really bad on my hands.
Andrea C.
Austin, TX
It's reliable and I trust that it'll always get my dishes nice and clean. It has a nice scent, not too overbearing. It's a good value, and you get what you pay for. Pros are it works, cons are that your hands still get all pruny. I would recommend it.
Tanisha B.
Rosedale , MD
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use. It cleans all of my dishes, even greasy pots and pans. It also lasts a long time and is very affordable. I mix some with cleaning vinegar to clean my bathroom and it gets rid of soap scum easily. I love it!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
My favorite brand ever! This dish liquid is versatile, so we don't use it only for dishes. dawn cleans better than any other brand, and I feel confident knowing that especially my dishes are clean and sanitary! Great price and definitely recommend!
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is amazing , I love that it's safe to wash toys with and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals or strong smells .
Very affordable and in my opinion better then more expensive alternatives .
Will continue buying this as long as it's in stores
Jennifer D.
Straight up dawn dishwashing detergent is a classic. It works great and is great for multiple uses. It not only works well for dishes and cleaning but also works as a spot cleaner on clothes and will work as a substitute for laundry soap in a pinch.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy for my home. It works wonderfully! It cuts down the grease and gets rid of the food particles and leaves me with clean dishes! Not only does it do its job, but it is inexpensive! Love this stuff!
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN
Being the 17 year old daughter of a single mom, I am often (ok always) in charge of doing the dishes. I've used all different kinds of dish soaps, Dawn, Palmolive, Great Value (Walmart) Ajax, etc. Out of all of them, I'd say that Dawn cleans the best, leaves the least residue on the dishes especially glassware), and it also the best on your hands.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
Holy smokes nothing will ever be better then the blue Dawn my mother used it now i use it! I use it on those spots on my clothing I think are going to stain it is a great stain treater. Dishes always are never greasy. The best dish detergent ever.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?