BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the best kind of dish soap I have ever used & the only kind I will buy. I love the thickness of the soap, the lather & the way it cuts grease. Plus, it smells great! I have tried buying knock offs & generics but nothing can beat Dawn.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
Gotta give it to Dawn...they make the best dishsoap. Every I try to cheap out, I'm sorry. This stuff isn't too stinky and cuts the grease like nothing else. I dilute it with a little water in my Dawn foaming dispenser and it lasts a long time.
Meredith C.
The classic blue Dawn is the ONLY dish soap that we buy. Not only do we use it for dishes, but we mix it with vinegar and use it as a tub scrub. We mix it with hydrogen peroxide and use it on laundry stains (both of the above recipes specify to only use the blue Dawn dish soap). As far as I'm concerned, it's a "must have" in our household!
Courtney J.
Dawn is the only brand of dishwashing liquid I purchase. I've used others in the past, but I've always returned to Dawn. It cuts grease and always works well. I've never been disappointed using Dawn. I'll continue to purchase it the future.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Have you been on Pinterest lately? Blue Dawn is apparently made of Greek God's tears. What CAN'T it do? You want clean dishes? Check. Mix it with some vinegar and clean your bathroom. Check. Dirty penguins? Check.
Run out of bubble mix? Check. Flea killer? Check. Pre-treat stains? Check. End world hunger? .... They're working on it.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy Dawn all the time. The price is decent for the quality. I like that I don't have to use very much of it to get my dishes clean. Also, it smells good. When I don't have hand soap I use this to wash my hands and it doesn't dry them out.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I grew up using Dawn in the house, so I continued using it in college. It's great at removing grease and leftover food from dishes, and it's gentle on hands, so I don't feed like I'm putting a toxic product on my skin when I'm doing dishes.
Charlotte G.
This is the only dish soap I've ever found that I don't have to use a ton of to clean my dishes. One squirt can get me through an entire sink load of dishes without leaving behind food, grease, or a weird film. It also doesn't dry my hands out.
Nikki G.
Dawn is a very versatile soap that can be used for many things. I like to wash my dishes with it because it cuts right through the grease and if I have to soap a pan it does not take long to loosen baked on food. It is also good to bathe with after being outside working in the yard all day and it does not leave your skin dry feeling.
Janet D.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Over the years being a single mother I have tried NUMEROUS brands of dish soap, but nothing compares to Dawn. My grandmother always swore by it. Every time I smell Dawn it brings back memories of her. It cleans dishes better than any other other brand. It cuts through grease the best, even in cold water. I just love everything about it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?