BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Amanda C.
Kyle, SD
I never was a fan of this brand of dish washing soap but I can't deny that it does do a good job, it just seems like I have to use quite a bit to get the job done. I will say that it is soft on my hands but I wish I didn't have to use so much.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the most effective dish liquid on the market in my opinion, the concentrated formula means you don't have to use very much. It works well on even my greasiest pots and pans. If you hand wash your dishes then dawn is your best friend.
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like nobody's business. It can clean the toughest of left over food. There are many different scents and they all smell fantastic. It never leaves any residue and washes clean everything. I use it for other purposes than dish washing as well. It's a number 1 all around soap.
Carlie M.
Ithaca, NY
Works well when handwashing dishes and never dries out my hands! The smell is really great and leaves the kitchen smelling clean. I bought this at Walmart for a reasonable price and have used it for longer than I anticipated. I will buy again!
Marlene N.
This is by far the best dish soap ever. Every once in a while I'll try switching up my brand of dish soap to something lower in price, but nothing compares to the way dawn cleans the grease. It also works great on removing stains from clothes.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dishwashing detergent I ever bought curs the grease very well my pans are left with no residue what so ever it is really deep cleaning sometimes when I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands and they are left soft
Maria C.
I love the original dawn it cuts through grease like no other and a little goes a long way. I like to get the value pack from SAMS club. I love the original scent as well. Nothing compares to it other brands are a lot more watery and cut down.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles , CA
I love washing my dishes with this soap. It smells so good and so soapy if it makes sense . This dawn soap also disinfects the dirty dishes and helps remove any oil left from the plates or cups. I definitely recommend this dawn dish washing soap.
Olivia G.
Bellville, OH
I love dawn dish soap! it can be used for so many things other then just dishes (which is great) I use it to clean jewelry, just soak over night. And it is perfect for getting most food and oil based stains out of clothes. once spilled grape juice on a white shirt, put dawn on it soaked over night and you could never tell it was stained!
Samofantha
I use Dawn for EVERYTHING! I use it for washing my dishes, washing my hands, washing my makeup brushes, making mixes for carpet cleaner, mattress cleaner, dog cleaner...the list could go on! Plus there is the fact that it cuts through grease!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?