BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Jennifer S.
Kingwood, WV
We love Dawn as our dishwashing liquid. It takes the food debris and really cleanses all my dishes. Doesn't leave any awful smell on the glass. My boyfriend uses this as handwash soap when he works on his vehicles. The oil grease on his hands are wash away quickly.
Veronica B.
My family and I have never gotten any other dishwashing liquid besides this one. It's good for the environment and it does a great job of washing the dishes and anything else that needs to be washed. This is my go-to and I probably won't ever need anything else.
Karen Q.
Bakersfield , CA
You can never go wrong with this dish soap. It smells great. Gets the grease out easily. It leaves the dishes extremely clean, and it is very durable. Worth the buy, but it does leave my hands pretty stiff afterwards. No big deal though. It's my go to dish soap.
Christel R.
York, PA
Love the original Dawn! I use it for my pots and pans, anything that can't go in the dishwasher, as well as for cleaning spots out of my carpet and keeping mold/mildew out of my showers (mixed with vinegar & Baking soda!). Always have the original Blue on hand!
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Best dishwashing liquid out there! I always keep this on hand. My nose is very sensitive, so I appreciate the original because there is no strong scent. Always gets the job done! Plus, there's cute penguins on the bottle which makes you want to buy it even more!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Buy this!!! It has been a life saver in my house.

Beyond the incredible dish washing abilities, it gets stains out of clothing, carpeting, and furniture.

It smells clean, creates enough bubbles to have bubble wars in the kitchen, and cleans everything - even wildlife.
Cynthia C.
Original Dawn is so versatile, it can be used to clean a multitude of things, not just dishes. It's even been shown to clean oil from animals affected by oil spills. What other soap can say that? I love that Dawn can cut through virtually any kind of grease with ease.
Casey W.
Anna, TX
I love Dawn I can not say enough bout this product. If I ask someone to go get me some dish soap at the store and they bring me another brand I just am so OCD i don't feel anything is clean and I am on edge until I get Dawn (thats a problem right?) but seriously this is my FAV from the original scent. I have tried the other scents but I always go back to original I love it!
Taylar R.
Grandview, Mo
A definate basic, but it just does the job! the scent is refreshing and it is very effective for a dish soap cons are the chemicals in this are pretty heavy definitely want to purchase a less chemically dish soap , i would probably not repurchase based on that.
Angel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap that we purchase for our home. I not only buy this product because it does a fantastic job with getting dishes clean, but I also use it as a presoak agent to get stains out of my clothes. I also buy this product, because I support their wildlife mission.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?