BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Maria C.
I love the original dawn it cuts through grease like no other and a little goes a long way. I like to get the value pack from SAMS club. I love the original scent as well. Nothing compares to it other brands are a lot more watery and cut down.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love how this soap doesn't do any damage to my hands indeeed my hands feel so soft after each time I use it and I love the smell of it and it leaves my dishes looking like new no matter what! Its an awesome dishsoap or for anything honestly!
Kara S.
This is the best dish soap I have tried. It really does take away grease and stains from your dishes and tupperwear. It's a little harsh on the skin so wear gloves but it's great for everyday cleaning as well. I mix this with warmed up vinegar to clean my glass shower doors. Works like a charm. Just make sure you don't use the one with bleach.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I love this product! We use this on dishes, cars, and we have also used this product to make weed killer- it's easily found at Walmart and the grocery store. Dawn has lots of flavors but I am unsure if the flavors are as active as the original
Emily R.
Portland, OR
This stuff is the biznass! It works great on washing dishes and it rinses clean quickly. When you need to get grease off or food quickly, this is the stuff that gets the job done. We buy the big-ass bottles at Costco so that we never run out.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Classic, smells great, super cleansing and long lasting. I use dawn in combination with pure hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle for the best ever, non toxic multipurpose cleaner...seriously, the combo is magic. Sprinkle a little baking soda first for a little scrubbing bubble action.
Kendra H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Dawn so much. I use this to clean my makeup brushes and it does a great job. I also one time got bacon grease on a hoodie of mine and Dawn was the only thing that would take it out. Dawn cleans almost anything and it is so amazing and cheap.
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dishwashing detergent I ever bought curs the grease very well my pans are left with no residue what so ever it is really deep cleaning sometimes when I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands and they are left soft
Tonya N.
Naples, FL
Dawn is one of my favorite dish soaps. It cuts through grease like nobody's business. It can clean the toughest of left over food. There are many different scents and they all smell fantastic. It never leaves any residue and washes clean everything. I use it for other purposes than dish washing as well. It's a number 1 all around soap.
Shyia F.
This is by far our go to favorite dish soap. I love how clean it gets EVERYTHING. And I mean everything it's gentle enough to clean my purses and has a nice clean mild scent. I buy every week. So ya I would and will continue to be a dawn fan!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?