BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Dawn is the best dish washing detergent around. It has so many different smells and will keep your dishes clean. I have used this for years and well as my mom. The price is good and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have fresh smelling, clean dishes.
Alissa W.
Mohrsville, PA
This is one (if not THE ) best dish soaps I've used. It removes grease and grime quickly and easily.
It also has a bunch of other uses...Dawn is environmentally friendly by assisting in oil spills to help clean animals affected in the spill. If you have a dog or cat with fleas and you wash them in this soap it will kill the fleas without harming your pet.
Vanna R.
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent, as far as I've seen. It's capable of ridding of the most stubborn grease spots and food. It's capable of removing coconut oil from your hair in just one wash. For all of my stubborn grease issues, I always go to Dawn.
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works so well! I really feel like it does an excellent job cleaning my dishes. I've tried to use other dish soaps and i go through them so much quicker because it takes more soap to actually get stuff clean. Its a tiny bit more expensive than most other brands but it is worth the extra .10 because id have to replace any other type of dish soap long before i would dawn.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This works really well for dishes. Not only that but if you put it with vinegar and heat it up spray it and leave it it works well to get dirt and grime off of your tub and everything else. Only soap I use to clean my dishes and Guinea pigs bowls and bottles.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the only dish soap I'll ever use! I tend to purchase multiple at a time because of the great price and also because I never want to run out. The smell is great! I can't wash dishes with any other soap or else I won't think they are cleaned! I will use this soap forever :)
sonja m.
San Bernardino, CA
My family has been using dawn for 4 generations now and will never change
i could tell u 10 different ways u can use it not including washing your dishes . i highly recommend this to everyone actually just 2 days ago a family member of my boss did not now of it because they aren't from her and i said it's the only one to buy
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
Dawn's a great dishwashing soap. The right thickness and it lasts long. The dishes come out squeaky clean. It's a little more expensive than some of the competitors but I trust the product and I always get exactly what I pay to receive. I would recommend it.
Taura M.
Clairton, PA
This is the only type of dish soap I use when I am cleaning dishes by hand. I cook Everyday so it cuts through grease without a problem! And I also watch my daughters bottles in this daily. I buy the biggest bottle dawn sells at SAMs club for my refill at home
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
I prefer Dawn over other dishwashing liquids because it isn't harsh but it cleans well. It is also safe to use on pets if they cannot stand flea soaps. Just make sure you don't use the scented ones for that purpose and ask your vet to make sure it is safe for your pet.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?