BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
What can I say, this is the best dishwashing liquids out there. The product works magnificently. The smell is wonderful and the price is on target. The dishwashing liquid is very effective at cleaning my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Hands down the best dish soap on the market, without all the frills. I purchased this at target and it is a good value for the cost. The scent isn't over powering, just a clean smell. I will continue to purchase dawn dish soap for my dish washing needs.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Nina M.
This is the only dish soap I've ever seen in my home growing up. Now years later I'm married with a family of my own this is the only one I reach for and I have zero complaints I've never had any problems using this soap. I do purchase a separate soap for my baby's bottles but after the bottle stage is over dawn will be the only soap in our home as usual
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite. I like the non-concentrated when I am using a sponge for washing individual dishes. It is not as thick and works well without having to rinse and re reinsert like I do when I use the concentrated. Great product!
Angeline C.
I love using this dishwashing soap. I also use it to bathe my dogs. It is gentle and effective. I love the original formula. I always stock up 2-4 bottles under the sink. I buy this product at walmart or target. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
One of my favorite dish soaps is dawn for sure it fights grease. I usually buy the big size but when I don't need as much I'll by this one and lasts for a long time. I also find it gentle on the skin which is plus for me I hate when dish soaps leave my hands dry,
Cindy W.
Carnegie, PA
Dawn works well on grease and great for soaking stuck on foods. I usually purchase this at a local discount store. I like the blue and clear varieties the best. It is the most effective dish liquid I have used and I would never purchase any other product.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this is the large containers. It's one of my favorite dish soaps and fits all the criteria a good fishing washing soap should be. It lathers well, removes grease easily and is gentle on the hands. Really not much you can ask for :)
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back