BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
You must have respect for a product that can clean the dirtiest, toughest, stuck on dish with the most gentle of ways. Dawn can safely remove oil from a baby duck and clean the baked on lasgana pan from the night before. Now that's magical.
Marlene N.
This is by far the best dish soap ever. Every once in a while I'll try switching up my brand of dish soap to something lower in price, but nothing compares to the way dawn cleans the grease. It also works great on removing stains from clothes.
Ioana G.
I used to buy the more affordable brand of dish detergent, but once I tried dawn I never went back to a different brand. It does the job very well, and you only need a tiny amount. It's the only one I've been repurchasing for a few years now.
Emily G.
Bakersfield, CA
Dawn is the best kind of dish soap I have ever used & the only kind I will buy. I love the thickness of the soap, the lather & the way it cuts grease. Plus, it smells great! I have tried buying knock offs & generics but nothing can beat Dawn.
Amara C.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the most effective dish liquid on the market in my opinion, the concentrated formula means you don't have to use very much. It works well on even my greasiest pots and pans. If you hand wash your dishes then dawn is your best friend.
Amanda C.
Kyle, SD
I never was a fan of this brand of dish washing soap but I can't deny that it does do a good job, it just seems like I have to use quite a bit to get the job done. I will say that it is soft on my hands but I wish I didn't have to use so much.
Daniela M.
Irvine, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Down soap!!! you can use it for so many different things. It cleans out grease stains / oil stains if you mix baking soda. I even use it on clothing and also so many other items in my house. I love how they have so many different sense as well
Olivia G.
Bellville, OH
I love dawn dish soap! it can be used for so many things other then just dishes (which is great) I use it to clean jewelry, just soak over night. And it is perfect for getting most food and oil based stains out of clothes. once spilled grape juice on a white shirt, put dawn on it soaked over night and you could never tell it was stained!
Brittany B.
Eatontown , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dishwashing detergent I ever bought curs the grease very well my pans are left with no residue what so ever it is really deep cleaning sometimes when I run out of hand soap I'll use this to wash my hands and they are left soft
Ciara U.
I like the dawn detergent because it works very well. Although I like other scents, I usually just grab the original scent because it's convenient. I like the big bottle too because it last longer and it's good for refilling smaller bottles.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?