BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN
Being the 17 year old daughter of a single mom, I am often (ok always) in charge of doing the dishes. I've used all different kinds of dish soaps, Dawn, Palmolive, Great Value (Walmart) Ajax, etc. Out of all of them, I'd say that Dawn cleans the best, leaves the least residue on the dishes especially glassware), and it also the best on your hands.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Nothing works better than original blue dawn dish soap! Amazing value, always affordable. You can use it on more than just your dishes. No cons whatsoever, smells super clean. I also use it on my hands and have no issues. Would always recommend!
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I will buy for my home. It works wonderfully! It cuts down the grease and gets rid of the food particles and leaves me with clean dishes! Not only does it do its job, but it is inexpensive! Love this stuff!
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only product I ever use for dishes! It cleans dishes beautifully, but it has a hidden secret that makes me loyal. Dawn is spectacular at removing any greasy stain from clothing. Simply wet the spot, apply a drop of dawn, rub it in and let it sit. After a day, the stain is gone and no damage is done to the clothing! Love dual purpose products!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You seriously can't beat the original, blue Dawn dish soap! It cuts through grease like magic and will leave your dishes sparkly clean. I also use it for other cleaning projects in my home: it works wonders in some water for mopping or cleaning the shower walls! The price is excellent and it lasts for a good while because a little goes a long way.
Alexis B.
Peoria, AZ
Forget just washing the dishes.. this stuff is like liquid GOLD! If it cannot be solved by baking soda, vinegar, Dawn, and or hydrogen peroxide, forget about it. It's just not going to get cleaned. I grew up with Palmolive and it's good, but not nearly as good as the liquid blue. Trust the reviews this stuff does what it's supposed to AND MORE!
Meagan F.
Simply the best! I use this every day. i get a much better clean than if I use the dishwasher! I also use to remove dandruff on my dog. I love the scent and how clean everything gets when I use it! I also love that it helps wildlife! Great Great Product!
Jody B.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for dishes and general house cleaning. I will mix a little blue dawn with some vinegar and walla! Best clean job ever! I love that it's not super harsh like bleach and pine sole. I also like that I don't get a headache while cleaning. I'll use the dawn and vinegar spray to get out stains in my clothes. Great stuff and cheap too!
Samofantha
I use Dawn for EVERYTHING! I use it for washing my dishes, washing my hands, washing my makeup brushes, making mixes for carpet cleaner, mattress cleaner, dog cleaner...the list could go on! Plus there is the fact that it cuts through grease!
Alyssa S.
Kannapolis, NC
The BEST. It is the only soap that takes grease off my dishes. It doesn't dry out my hands and I also use it for plenty of other things around the house, including bathing my dogs with it to prevent fleas, using it as a stain fighter in the laundry, prevents ants from coming in the house (google it) and makes for a great bathroom cleaner.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?