BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Meagan K.
Ypsilanti, MI
This stuff it THE best! From washing dishes to removing stains from cloth. It has saved many articles of clothing from grease stains and you don't have to worry about the blue coloring leaving its own stain. Would highly recommend Dawn Original dish soap!
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I only buy Dawn. I have tried others and I always have to use a lot more for the same clean. It works well to clean the grease off my stainless steel microwave and stove. I just put straight Dawn on a damp microfiber washcloth and rub till the tiny grease lumps are gone. I have tried other things but Dawn seems to work the best without marring the surface.
Heather D.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn. Use it all the time but in the smaller size. Scent is good. Not too overwhelming. Good for those with allergies. Easy to wash off, good lather. Price is good, but we always want things cheaper. I recommend all the time and most use it already.
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Dawn literally can be used for so many things! Dish washing, as a prewar homes (1 part Dawn, 2 parts water) in the dishwasher, and even to get bad stains off clothes (even white Lululemon Athletica jackets!) and wine out of carpet.
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only dish soap we use! Occasionally my penny pinching gets the best of me and I will try an less expensive or off brand product and then curse myself when I am buying Dawn a week later. Nothing compares the value goes well beyond the price!
Brittany L.
Newport News, VA
I swear by dawn for everything. Greasy dishes? Dawn works. Dog or cat has fleas? Dawns works. Clothes get grease or other substances on them? Dawn works. With over a million uses from cleaning to home made bug traps, I'll live by this soap till I die lol
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Crystal L.
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. It's breaks up grease on dishes easily. I use it to remove dirt stains from shirt collars. It's gentle and great to use on dogs, too, and helps kill fleas. It's a great value and can be found very easily at retailers.
rachael o.
To be honest out of every brand of soap this one works best. I've cleaned numerous amounts of dishes in a short amount of time because this breaks down all the grease. For the tougher dishes I pour some on the dish with some water and it washes off right away. Dawn always makes all my dishes smell great along with my hands. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back