BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Marilyn R.
Love, love, love this product I not only use it on my dishes but also with my baby's bottles. It leaves them smelling clean and disinfected! I recommend this to all mom's out there worried about which type of soap to use on their babies bottles to clean!
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
This works wonders. It lasts a long long time because you don't need to use a lot to wash all the dishes and then some. It is worth the money because I've had the same bottle for over a month and it's only about half way gone. It's also good on the hands
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite. I like the non-concentrated when I am using a sponge for washing individual dishes. It is not as thick and works well without having to rinse and re reinsert like I do when I use the concentrated. Great product!
April W.
I love Dawn Soaps especially since it donates to wildlife funds.This is the only soap brand that I will use since I hand wash dishes.I buy it in a bigger container at BJS because it is very pricey.It leaves my hands feeling soft too which is a huge plus.
Diana V.
New york, NY
The ultimate dishwashing liquid soap! All it takes is a tiny drop to clean a sink-full of dishes. And as someone who loves to cook, this is huge for me. It saves me much money and many trips to the grocery store because of it's strength and cleaning power
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
I love Dawn. But it doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I use it for fleas, cleaning and the dishes. I mix it 28th hydrogen peroxide to clean The furniture. The fleas is where I noticed the biggest difference. It takes more washes to get them off.
Julia M.
This stuff does exactly what it should do and a little really goes a long way. We wash a lot of dishes by hand and have found Dawn to be our preferred dish soap. The original scent doesn't bother me at all and I tend to be sensitive to fragranced products.
Hannah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Devin W.
This is the only dishwashing liquid in my house. I have tried the other versions of the dawn liquid but i just haven't been hooked the way I am with the original. It cleans everything off of all my dishes with very little product necessary. A soak with warm water and dawn liquid has also taken oil and grease out of my families clothes multiple times.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?