BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
Dawn is the absolute best dish washing liquid. No other brand compares. It is not watery, so you use less than other brands. Dawn cuts through grease on the first go. It is very effective. It is also great for hand washing. Even my kids use it.
Sally W.
Fillmore, CA
Dawn Dishwashing Liquid is a must have in our home. I use it for so many things. I add it to my mopping water to wash my floors and it leaves a nice shine. Use it to remove grease from clothing before washing. Of course use for dishes. This is my go to cleaning product and it gets the job done without a lot of fuss. Dawn not just for dishes.
Samantha M.
Ashford
Love this soap. My family has used it for years and I grew up using it. It gets dishes clean and you don't have to use a lot of it. It is also great for all kinds of other uses. I use it for my dogs, laundry, and to get stains out of fabric with.
Nicole B.
Oxford, MA
I use this stuff on EVERYTHING. I wash my hands with it in the kitchen. I've gotten stains out of my child's clothing. Yes, I even use it to wash dishes! I have no complaints about it. I buy store brand whenever I can to save money, but I never skimp on Dawn.
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
THIS is my holy grail dish soap. not for dishes though, this product is used for multiple pinterest tested life hacks, such as cleaning off soap scum, makeup brushes, and even stripping your hair of bleach and build up. i have a bottle in my bathroom always.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
What a good deal for two dishwashing liquids!! I usually use dawn when doing my dishes, but I have used others as well. Dawn doesn't leave my dishes feeling like they're still dirty. I always feel like they're clean and the scent is just a plus!!
Gali M.
Pecos, TX
Dawn has to be my favorite dish soap brand honestly! it's very effective! way better than using Clorox like I used to. this smells good & doesn't make my hand itch! i always buy the bottle so I don't run out as fast. lasts me about a whole month!
Kelly C.
Mission Viejo, CA
I've been using this for years - I think it's also what my mom always had, so it's naturally what I grabbed when I started having my own dishes to wash! Seems to work really well and doesn't have a strong scent. I would definitely recommend this!
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN
Being the 17 year old daughter of a single mom, I am often (ok always) in charge of doing the dishes. I've used all different kinds of dish soaps, Dawn, Palmolive, Great Value (Walmart) Ajax, etc. Out of all of them, I'd say that Dawn cleans the best, leaves the least residue on the dishes especially glassware), and it also the best on your hands.
Diane Marish Y.
Monongahela , Pa
Blue Dawn original is the only brand I buy for dish washing...the scent is nice and clean. It gets the dishes clean and does a great job on greasy pots and pans..I also like the fact that it's used to clean animals that have been covered in oil!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?