BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Juani M.
Dawn is a great dish washing liquid because it cuts through grease gets the dishes clean and I don't have to keep adding more and more of the product just to get my dishes clean which for me is just another reason to purchase and stick with Dawn soap..
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
rachael o.
To be honest out of every brand of soap this one works best. I've cleaned numerous amounts of dishes in a short amount of time because this breaks down all the grease. For the tougher dishes I pour some on the dish with some water and it washes off right away. Dawn always makes all my dishes smell great along with my hands. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
Since dishwasher broke a few months ago, I've tried out a lot of different soaps. Dawn Ultra is my favorite out of them all. It cleans the dishes really well and rinses away nicely. I also use it for removing oil stains on our t-shirts! Works like a charm.
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
Dawn original has always been my favorite. I like the non-concentrated when I am using a sponge for washing individual dishes. It is not as thick and works well without having to rinse and re reinsert like I do when I use the concentrated. Great product!
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
This will always be my go to dish detergent. It always gets the job done and gets the grease and grim off of the dishes. It does not leave my hands dry either. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Abby M.
We use the least concentrated, to help cut down grease. I like that if it is gentle enough to use for wild life, it is gentle enough to use for my family. I feel like the scents really react on my sensitive skin.. So this is what I use. I prefer this over store brands.
Jessica R.
Spokane , WA
I don't think anything can compare to the cleaning power and scent of the original blue Dawn! I use this for several things all over my house besides dishes. I use it to clean my shower and tile in my bathroom. I also love how concentrated this soap is.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart