BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
We use Dawn to wash dishes and I've even used it to wash windows. It does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands (i.e. Ajax). There is no substitute for this stuff!
Reagan M.
Orem, UT
This is my go-to dishwashing soap, when it comes to washing by hand. It cuts through grease like no other soap, and a little goes a very long way. It smells great and isn't drying on the hands. I love dawn products and this is one of my favorites.
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
Best dish soap out there and has a million other uses as well. Good value, I always have a spare on hand. Takes grease off dishes, pet messes out of carpets, fleas off dogs, stuck on grease off of glass stove tops. Will never be without a bottle.
Alexa G.
This is the best dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and kills germs and bacteria on my dishes. Helps to cut through the toughest grease and grime on my pots and pans without having to scrub too hard. I also use it to bathe my animals to help keep fleas off!
Gia M.
Lucedale, MS
This is the only soap I use every once in awhile I'll get the scented versions of dawn but I usually stick to the original. also perfect to wash pets if they've gotten into something they shouldn't have. also removes oil and grease like a boss.
Samantha M.
Ashford
Love this soap. My family has used it for years and I grew up using it. It gets dishes clean and you don't have to use a lot of it. It is also great for all kinds of other uses. I use it for my dogs, laundry, and to get stains out of fabric with.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar , OH
What a good deal for two dishwashing liquids!! I usually use dawn when doing my dishes, but I have used others as well. Dawn doesn't leave my dishes feeling like they're still dirty. I always feel like they're clean and the scent is just a plus!!
Lexi V.
Clovis , CA
THIS is my holy grail dish soap. not for dishes though, this product is used for multiple pinterest tested life hacks, such as cleaning off soap scum, makeup brushes, and even stripping your hair of bleach and build up. i have a bottle in my bathroom always.
Christina G.
This is the only brand and scent of dishwashing soap I will ever use! I hate the other scents and colors, it leaves like an after smell that's just horrid (especially the green one). This dish detergent smells fresh and no matter what it is the ultimate degreaser. I can always find sales on this brand and even if I don't it's super cheap anyways!
Gali M.
Pecos, TX
Dawn has to be my favorite dish soap brand honestly! it's very effective! way better than using Clorox like I used to. this smells good & doesn't make my hand itch! i always buy the bottle so I don't run out as fast. lasts me about a whole month!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?