BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Erica N.
Brighton, MA
I grew up on the standard blue Dawn and that's just the scent that smells especially clean to me. Even when I stray to store brands for financial reasons, I always try and get the one closest to classic Dawn. It leaves my dishes spotless and my hands in good shape.
Abigail R.
Dawn is great on tough grease and grim! It is perfect for dishes, washing hands, and wiping down floors and cupboards. It comes in a few different scents all of which smell nice from what I have tried. If you are searching for something that gets the job done, give this a try!
keshia s.
Camden, NC
i have tried several different types of dish soap and this works the best for the price. I love it. it gets all the grease and junk off my plates and i have less scrubbing which I enjoy because the kitchen is the one place that i hate. I but this every time I need soap
Kealy K.
Dawn is by far my favorite dish soap. It's gentle enough to use on almost anything and everything. It's very affordable and accessible. The scents are very pleasant. If you haven't already tried this, I highly recommend it. So many uses. This is a staple in my house.
Gennane C.
Fulton, NY
I absolutely LOVE dawn dishwashing soap. I use it for more than just my dishes. I buy it at my local walmart. It has a very clean smell and cleans wonderfully. I use it in my homemade laundry stain remover, I use it to make a homemade cleanser for my bathroom, and of course I use it for my dishes. I am never disappointed in the quality and effectiveness of dawn dishsoap
Calli B.
Bokeelia, FL
I use this to hand wash all of my dishes and my son's baby bottles.I know i am getting a true clean without it being harsh on my hands, dishes, or bottles. Great product for the price. This soap is good for much more than cleaning dishes as well, so we buy in bulk.
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
Dawn is awesome at cutting through tough grease that otherwise would be a pain to scrub away. I also love that a little goes a long way, making the price of it very reasonable. I tend to get the original scent because I get it at Costco and they usually only have that.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! Its great to have the refill bottle when your regular size runs out. I go through so much of this because it gets every baby stain available out in the washer. Plus cleans grease and grim and is safer for children then some other brands.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Since the inception of this product, it's pretty much the only one I use. Others don't compare when it comes to breaking up and dissolving grease and stuck on food. It's great for making homemade cleaning products as well. Don't waste your time and money on any others!
Faye K.
McLean, VA
I like the original dawn a lot. I'll get a scented one every now and then, but I think this original scent smells the cleanest out of all of them. It cuts through grease well, and a bottle lasts a long while. I think I will continue to use dawn for the rest of my life.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?