BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Destiny K.
Westminster , CO
No better soap out there. I hand wash dishes because we don't have a dish washer and this goes a long way.
Missy H.
The best. So good I never even try any other. Cuts grease, cleans best. I have been using it for 35 years!
Vickie M.
I only use Dawn dishwashing liquid it does a great job cleans all my dishes with only a little bit of soap
Jessica H.
The best in getting out poop and pee stains. Not a bad price for the stuff either. Good for other uses too
Jennifer W.
Lockport, NY
Cleans so well not only dishes but works for so many other things also. No need to buy any other dish soap
Kenya J.
Dawn cuts grease like magic, it smells nice and is affordable. I love a detergent that makes lots of suds.
Juana M.
Pottstown, PA
I will just simply say this if dawn is safe enough for the ducks, then why would I not use it on my dishes
The only one i use. use for everything even gentle engouh for pets bath. tough on dirt and gentle on hands
Haley M.
Best dish soap gets grease off of anything including clothing!! It does dry your hands out but that's okay
Katie D.
Bailey, MS
Dawn is my favorite dish liquid. It is thick and bubbles up so well. It really cleans my dishes deep down!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?