BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jillian B.
Tyngsboro, MA
Probably the only brand I trust to wash my dishes without running them through a dishwasher. It doesn't dry my hands out when I wash.
Easily purchase able at any grocery or drug store.
I love that it's used in oil spills to help animals as well!
Heather H.
Addison, AL
This is the only dish detergent that I use. I have a two month old and its safe for his bottle. It gets everything clean without residue. It's not expensive and you only have to use a few drops to wash a whole sink of dishes. I would recommend.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only dishwashing soap that I will buy for my house. I use this to clean dishes as well as my makeup brushes with a little vinegar/water solution. I find that a little bit of this produces lots of suds and is just a great, original product.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap. Cleans my dishes really well and doesn't leave grease behind since it's 3x stronger on grease. It lathers up really good! I even use it to bathe my puppy. I'd definitely recommend
Karla B.
Charlotte, NC
Best dish soap out there and has a million other uses as well. Good value, I always have a spare on hand. Takes grease off dishes, pet messes out of carpets, fleas off dogs, stuck on grease off of glass stove tops. Will never be without a bottle.
Serena f.
Gladstone , MO
Dawn is the absolute best dish washing liquid. No other brand compares. It is not watery, so you use less than other brands. Dawn cuts through grease on the first go. It is very effective. It is also great for hand washing. Even my kids use it.
Tammie K.
kirkville , NY
Original Dawn is the best. Grease beware! I have Dawn and you will be crushed! Dawn gives me all the suds and grease fighting strength I need to get through the mounds of dishes my family dirties daily. It gives you the best bang for your buck.
Ann S.
Edinburg, TX
I love this Dawn liquid detergent. Leaves my dishes very clean. You don't need much and it is enough to wash a big amount of dishes. Totally recommend! Price is also very inexpensive for the great quality and the amount of time it will last you.
Lari O.
Seriously is there any other dish soap out there. I Only Use DAWN this is the most effective dish soap and I have had to wash dishes by hand for years this soap definitely owns up to the cost of it. I love this brand so much!
Jeizza M.
I always get the big bottle because I love this product and it lasts a long time. A small amount goes a long way and it always takes the greasyness away from my diches. And the smell is great. Also doesn't leave my hands all dry like other soaps
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?