BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
Love this product and have used it consistently for years. The scent is gentle, subtle and pleasant. The soap WORKS. great at cutting through grease. When we had a problem with our water heater, soap worked well with cold water! It is very gentle to the skin, even after hand washing sinkfuls of dishes. Always repurchasing Dawn for the kitchen!
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
Nothing works better than original blue dawn dish soap! Amazing value, always affordable. You can use it on more than just your dishes. No cons whatsoever, smells super clean. I also use it on my hands and have no issues. Would always recommend!
Amanda E.
Lake Hughes, CA
I like to purchase Dawn because they donate an amount to wildlife animals (you can find cute pictures of animals on their bottles). It is affordable and effective. It is also gentle enough to use as hand soap from time to time. I would recommend.
Tammie K.
kirkville , NY
Original Dawn is the best. Grease beware! I have Dawn and you will be crushed! Dawn gives me all the suds and grease fighting strength I need to get through the mounds of dishes my family dirties daily. It gives you the best bang for your buck.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I looooove dawn soap! one of my favorites! it is really tough on the residue left on my dishes! It really does the job! I love the scent. It smells good. I purchased mine at Wal-mart. Good price. Really worth the money! Would highly recommend!!!
Sandra B.
Hayward, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. I love the original scent. It is very effective and I am never disappointed with the results. I wash all my dishes and pots and pans by hand and they are always fresh and clean. I don't have to use extra soap to get rid of grease. The scent is fresh and it also makes excellent bubbles for the kids.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I have tried other dish soaps in hopes of saving a little money, but then I end up using at least twice as much detergent! Dawn is the best dish soap on the market. A little bit goes a long way at cutting grease, and this soap rinses clean, too!
jalise W.
Bluffton, SC
This dish detergent is the best in the business not including the organic products .Dawn is great when cleaning very soiled dishes . So times we use dawn on our cars. And we have even used it on our dog before and he was fine. I love dawn and would recommend this product to anyone. O and the price is not bad plus theres often coupons in the paper
Tabatha B.
Elk Grove, CA
This is one of my favorite cleaning products. Not only does it get dirt and grim off of my dishes, it also gets stains out of my clothes. I like to change up the dish soap I use, but I always make sure I keep a bottle of this soap stocked at home.
Dorian D.
Lewisville, TX
Best dishwashing liquid you can purchase. It does so much more than cleaning your dishes. You can clean your whole house with it. Bathroom, Windows, carpet.... You name it. Buy it on sale and use a coupon and stock up you won't be disappointed.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?