BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mollee S.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish soap has more than know use around my household. Not only do we use it to wash dishes, but where I live in the South during the summer we typically have problems with fleas. We have found that the original scent, blue dawn works wonders for the fleas and not harmful to our dogs skin or eyes.
Abigail R.
Cleveland, OH
I will always always always buy Dawn dishwashing detergent. It is the only thing I trust to get my dishes actually clean. It leaves no residue and cuts through all of the grease. I even got my boyfriend to start using it and now he swears buy it. We hand wash our dishes and we won't use anything else.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This dishwashing soap is very effective when handwashing dishes that you have around the house!!! It has a very delicate scent , not to strong but not to light !!! It can get a little pricey but it gets the job done !!! I would definitely buy it again but it does compare to the amazing brand of ajax!!!
Brieanne M.
Chesterfield, NJ
Nothing gets my dishes clean as well as Dawn. They really aren't kidding when they say that this cuts grease fast. No store brand soap will cut grease like Dawn. It is gentle on hands, has a great scent and works so well. I would continue to purchase this in the future and recommend this to everyone.
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Our family loves Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent so very much, I buy it in the 90oz size & refill our big kitchen bottle dispenser as well as our travel sized bottle for trips & always ALWAYS take a bottle with us on the road while traveling to keep our water bottles & travel gear clean!
Lyn H.
Elkridge, MD
find Dawn dishwashing liquid to be the best at getting out the grease on dishes and on hands :-)
have been usomg Dawn for quite some time now and from all the other brands i've uses, i really like Dawn the best and will continue to use it. i would most definitely recommend for your dishwashing needs.
Chris B.
New London, MO
Blue Dawn is such a multipurpose cleaner in my home! I have a bottle in the kitchen for handwashing dishes, pots and pans. But I also keep a second bottle in the laundry room for greasy stains...I pre-treat with Dawn and throw the clothes into the wash! It's better than any laundry pre-treat product!
Laura D.
Union City, NJ
Preferred dish soap. I don't have a dishwasher so I feel like this lasts longer than other brands. It cleans well, suds a lot (which helps clean items better). I have a large bottle and will continue to buy. I also love that the company does a lot with animals during oil spills and natural disasters.
Samantha C.
Fitzgerald, GA
This product cleans your dishes completely and leaves no oils at all. Its large and lasts forever the price is amazing and it smells nice as well very clean. I buy it at Walmart all the time. It's prefect if you like your dishes not oily and it has many purposes besides using it on just your dishes.
Heather A.
Otisville, NY
Original Dawn dishwashing liquid is great! It gets grease off dishes super easily, yet I don't feel like it completely dries out my hands. Is also great to get grease stains out of clothing! This product is readily available pretty much anywhere and the price is reasonable. What more could you want?
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?