BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kavita M.
Fayetteville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent of dawn. I do think it does what it says. It sure does CUTS GREACE. It also has a lot of soap suds which I like. It makes me feel like it’s really cleaning my dish.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best!!!! Not only cuts grease smells great but it is environmentally safe. Some of the money goes to saving wildlife and I love to give back and for animals no brainer.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This "flavor" is the one I keep coming back to in the Dawn dish liquid line. I love Dawn because it has so many uses and is safe to use with no harsh chemicals left behind. I put Dawn in those soap-dispensers with handles and have one for each bathroom so I can clean the vanity and daily clean my tub and shower before I get out.
Chelsea R.
Lyndhurst, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue Dawn - so many uses! It cleans my dishes very well, and I also mix it with vinegar for an all purpose cleaner and also with baking soda for a stain remover for infant clothes.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Bar soap I’ve ever used. Cleans my dishes down to the nitty-gritty. Always gets the little nooks and crannies so I have sparkling dishes to feed my family off of. Bought at Walmart
Herisha A.
Stafford , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for my dishes and also a little for my pet. Great value and great price. I go to Walmart and also Walgreens to get this. You can always find a coupon for this.  It cuts great and also helps when you have the toughest stains let us soak in hot water with a little and your good to go no scrubbing necessary.
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
This is my holy grail dishwashing liquid and I literally never buy a different one because this one works so well. Very little goes such a long way and it takes me about 2 months to go through a regular sized bottle (and I do wash dishes daily) so it impresses me. I love the scent and I love that they help animals most of all
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing dishing washing soap every.  It smells good, it isn't harsh I love love, love it!  You can use it to wash soap, your car and your shoes and it doesn't harm them.  I never used it on my pets but the commercial used it on the ducks. It is a little pricer but worth the value.
linda b.
I love using this soap it reslly good with greasy dishes it really washes it out not like other soaps that done do nothing and you need to keep on pouring more n more soap to really wash dishes.
Tiffany B.
Dawn is our go-to dish soap. It always gets our dishes clean without having to use a crazy amount. The price is competitive with other dish soaps and it's also easy to find at grocery stores. Dawn Original has also helped with removing stains on carpet and shoes, etc. I definitely recommend Dawn if you need a good dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?