BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11901)
Meggan W.
Tulsa , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go to brand. The blue original has so many uses outside of cleaning dirty dishes. I also bath my dogs with Dawn once a month as it gets all the dirt and oils off easily and is sensitive enough to not harm their coats.
Shay A.
Perfect for cutting that grease and also really good for killing those pesky fleas on puppies. Just was with dawn blue dish soap and you can literally see them falling off. I love this soap. Very good to keep around the house.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
Dawn's Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is my absolute favorite - I honestly don't remember a time that I wasn't using this product as my primary dish liquid. The fact that Dawn supports wildlife makes me support them even more.
Jessica V.
Clairton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only dish washing liquid i buy is Dawn! I just think it gets my dishes the cleanest and it helps get off hard stuck on food! It also doesnt dry my hands out using it everyday because we dont have a dishwasher, that is my title. I love that you really only need the tiniest amount to wash a bunch of dishes. It bubbles up so much! I buy a big 90 fluid ounce jug from sams club and it lasts a good 5 or 6 months using it everyday! And its a good price!! I have also given my cats and dog a bath with it when they had fleas unfortunatly and this got them right off and killed them all! Also it makes their fur so incredibly soft! Now i wouldnt use this to bathe them all the time, maybe every 3 months because it could dry out their skin. I love that dawn contributes to the wildlife. I like that is amazing!! This product is #ecofriendly and approved by me! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
Blue dawn is my go to for all my dishwashing needs! It’s actually a great stain remover as well! With four kids cost of oxi clean can get expensive so why not use blue dawn! It works wonders on grease and is very inexpensive!
Jessica B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE Dawn.   It's the only dish soap we use.  We use it to clean our dishes, but we also use it to bathe our dogs, clean the stove, clean the tub, use as a clarifying shampoo, etc.etc.  It's the best
Elizabeth F.
El Paso
I love using this. I like washing my dishes with it. It makes my ring sparkle a lot and that's what I like haha. I mean other then it cleaning my dishes really well :)
Selena H.
We use this at my boyfriend's house. This dish soap is great and smells amazing! Buying one bottle and it lasting for a little over a month is awesome! I am the dish washer around here and I prefer this dish soap to others!
Brooke D.
Addison , NY
This works so so well when washing dishes! Whenever I don’t feel like running the dishwasher I can trust this to get my dishes clean! It smells wonderful as well which is a plus! It’s not too expensive and gets the job done!
Emily M.
Ellenwood, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best soap I have ever used. I’ve used literally every soap you can think of but non of them take care of the job like dawn does. It’s amazing. No greasy messes, or hard to remove foods. I always repurchase
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?