BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
Dawn has been a staple in my family since before I was born. Why? BECAUSE IT WORKS. My mother still refuses to try anything else. I strayed before just because something has a great smell but ended coming right back to Dawn. It's affordable and it's a good product.
Jessica H.
Millersville, PA
I absolutely love this stuff! Its great to have the refill bottle when your regular size runs out. I go through so much of this because it gets every baby stain available out in the washer. Plus cleans grease and grim and is safer for children then some other brands.
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
Dawn is awesome at cutting through tough grease that otherwise would be a pain to scrub away. I also love that a little goes a long way, making the price of it very reasonable. I tend to get the original scent because I get it at Costco and they usually only have that.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This is my go to dish washing liquid. It's affordable and you can find them in many scents. It takes off oil and grease like nothing however, it's very very gentle at the same time. I have exzema on my hands and it doesn't bother it at all not even on the scented ones.
Elizabeth B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I buy the big bottle and refill the small bottle on my sink. I think it AIDS more than cheaper cheaper dish soap so really the price evens out. I would definitely recommend this soap. It is excellent at cutting grease and cleaning dishes.
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Brittany W.
I've tried other brands of dish soap, but I keep coming back to the original blue Dawn. I like the clean smell that's not overpowering and it really gets my dishes clean. Sometimes my dishwasher leaves soap residue behind on my dishes, but Dawn always takes care of it.
Elizabeth L.
This does exactly what you need it to. My hands are always dry, so I can't say if this is drying them out more. And the scent isn't over powering or too floral or fruity. Just a clean scent. And it's affordable! That's hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Since the inception of this product, it's pretty much the only one I use. Others don't compare when it comes to breaking up and dissolving grease and stuck on food. It's great for making homemade cleaning products as well. Don't waste your time and money on any others!
JENNIFER M.
Kodak, TN
Dawn is the only dish soap we will use. We have bought the store brand before and hated it. Dawn gets grease off and out of everything. We get our Dawn from Walmart because its a better price for the size. We even use the Dawn on or dogs because it is great for fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?