BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Annie S.
I absolutely love this detergent. I have to admit, I love washing my hands with it just because it makes them feel so clean and I love the smell. This is also great for dishes and I use it when doing laundry for some stains. The commercials always make me happy too, when seeing them helping get the grease off of the wild animals. Great product over all!
Emily H.
I swear by the Dawn Ultra liquid dish soap! I will never use any other brand to clean my dishes. Scent is fresh and not over powering, price is fair, and this soap gets the job done. Breaks down all food and grime and leaves my dishes looking great!
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I love dawn, especially now that they came out with the mix with olay. I'm in love with the way my hands feel after I do the dishes. Dawn is the only dish soap we use because it lasts in the sink and you can tell that it's cleaning the dishes unlike a lot of other detergents that I have used trying to save money and instead have only costed myself more.
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Isn't this the standard by which we judge all other dish soaps? This works the best and I need the least amount of product to get the job done. Is it the cheapest? No, but probably, if we worked out how many dishes I cleaned, compared to another brand, it would do more dishes with less soap, so it would be a bargain. Don't take my Dawn away from me!
Eva T.
# one Dawn liquid dish detergent este jabon para Los trastes Es el mejor de todos Los jabones q e usado cuando se trata d limpiar sartenes con grasa uso este jabon i en unos segundos Corta la grasa dejandolos rechinando de lumpio Llo lo rrecomiendo
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
Original blue Dawn is AMAZING! We use this for everything from getting stains out of clothes, to helping get some super sticky putty out of my daughter's hair, washing dishes, and cleaning grease off my dog's paws when he gets himself into trouble..
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Dawn has always been my go-to brand of dish soap ever since I could remember. It cuts through the grease effortlessly and never leaves the dishes feeling sticky or slimy. The soap does not leave my hands cracked or dry, either. Will always buy again.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
They aren't joking when they talk about the power of Dawn! It is great on tough food and a little bit goes a looonng way! Plus it smells great and comes in a bunch of great scents. It's super effective, I will purchase again and would recommend! Great !
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I only use Dawn dish washing liquid because I know it is safer for the environment. It cleans my dishes very well without leaving a greasy feeling on them. I have used this or a long time and I will continue to use it. It is very good or the price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?