BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is the brand I always go for! It's affordable, and always works great. I typically go for the original, but have tried other scents and they all work great. It cleans grease so well, and works great as a cleaner for other household things too!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
My favorite brand ever! This dish liquid is versatile, so we don't use it only for dishes. dawn cleans better than any other brand, and I feel confident knowing that especially my dishes are clean and sanitary! Great price and definitely recommend!
Georgia C.
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. I like that it's gentle on my hands and that it is a reliable cleaning source. Not just for the dishes in the kitchen, though… I also use it, mixed with vinegar, to clean my bathtub. I purchase this anywhere, depending on where I can find the best deal for it. I will continue to purchase it because it is the BEST for cleaning.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
This soap is great! It works really well on cleaning up all kinds of dirty greasy dishes. I think it's affordable and has a really nice sent. I repurchase every time I need dish soap and I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone because it's great!
Kayla H.
Decatur, AL
I love this Dawn soap. I have been using it for a long time. It gets the job done, smells decent and I like to think I am helping those little ducks they show on the commercials. The only con, it really really dries my hands out! I would purchase again.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
They aren't joking when they talk about the power of Dawn! It is great on tough food and a little bit goes a looonng way! Plus it smells great and comes in a bunch of great scents. It's super effective, I will purchase again and would recommend! Great !
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only dish soap I used EVER! Cleans my dishes perfectly and doesn't leave soap marks. I buy the original scent which isn't a bad scent but it also isn't super fragrant. I will continue buying this soap because I have yet to find anything better
Jennifer D.
Straight up dawn dishwashing detergent is a classic. It works great and is great for multiple uses. It not only works well for dishes and cleaning but also works as a spot cleaner on clothes and will work as a substitute for laundry soap in a pinch.
Alyssa B.
Stewartville, MN
Being the 17 year old daughter of a single mom, I am often (ok always) in charge of doing the dishes. I've used all different kinds of dish soaps, Dawn, Palmolive, Great Value (Walmart) Ajax, etc. Out of all of them, I'd say that Dawn cleans the best, leaves the least residue on the dishes especially glassware), and it also the best on your hands.
Samantha M.
Ashford
Love this soap. My family has used it for years and I grew up using it. It gets dishes clean and you don't have to use a lot of it. It is also great for all kinds of other uses. I use it for my dogs, laundry, and to get stains out of fabric with.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?