BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Deanna G.
This detergent is amazing. It has a great fresh scent. It not only cleans dishes really well, it also is gentle enough to wash your dog in. I prefer this over dog shampoo any day. They will smell fresher longer. It is also used on animals after oil spils, so you know it is safe enough for anything! And it has a great price and easy to find to boot. I recommend it to everyone.
Sheba J.
I love dawn ever since they had the commercials showing them getting grease out of birds i thought they were over exaggerating, but they are not & a good tip for people that use beauty blenders the liquid dish soap cleans the makeup in the beauty blender like a charm
Tracey M.
Wasilla, AK
I can't complain about this product, it gets out tough grease and those stuck on leftovers.  We have always used this product and have not been disappointed.
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Growing up this was and still is a household staple. It is the only dishwashing liquid that stays in the kitchen. I love how it cuts through grease so I do not have to wash and rewash items. It is also good to use for other cleaning, like cleaning a greasy stove.
Gianni D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the best for getting grease out of things. It's super affordable and it gets the job done. I would recommend anyone to use Dawn. In my opinion, there are no cons. It's very effective and get's the grease out like it's water. If you cook with grease, use Dawn!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
I have always used Dawn and really liked it. I recently moved and my husband was in the new apartment for about a week before I got there. He bought some dish soap that was a different brand, I didn't really think much about it until I kept feeling like my dishes were greasy and not clean. I switched back to Dawn and my dishes are squeaky clean again. I won't switch again!!!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
Always been a long time user of Dawn. Smells great and I've found other uses for it! I've used it to treat stains on clothes and to get the onion/garlic smell off hands while cooking. I've also added a bit to hot water and have used it to clean my walls. So many uses.
Virginia O.
Dover, NH
Did you know Dawn is used to strip topical medications from animals when they are having a toxic reaction? It is also the go to brand of soap to clean animals after an oil spill. It was also recommended by name by my cloth diaper company to strip my sons diaper's when we were having leakage issues. It strips laundry soap residue from the fabric.

How amazing is this product? If it can take on all of these crazy real life challenges, how amazingly clean does it make our dishes? I won't use anything else.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Ive used this most of my life. I have found so many uses for it. Dawn can get ink stains out of clothing. Dawn dish soap is even safe to use on your fur babies and will kill fleas on contact. I convinced my friend to wash his cat with it after he came home flea ridden, and this straight up killed the fleas on contact. It cuts through grease easy and will clean every surface of your home.
Kealy K.
Dawn is by far my favorite dish soap. It's gentle enough to use on almost anything and everything. It's very affordable and accessible. The scents are very pleasant. If you haven't already tried this, I highly recommend it. So many uses. This is a staple in my house.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?