BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
Annie S.
I absolutely love this detergent. I have to admit, I love washing my hands with it just because it makes them feel so clean and I love the smell. This is also great for dishes and I use it when doing laundry for some stains. The commercials always make me happy too, when seeing them helping get the grease off of the wild animals. Great product over all!
Meghan G.
Muncie, IN
My favorite brand ever! This dish liquid is versatile, so we don't use it only for dishes. dawn cleans better than any other brand, and I feel confident knowing that especially my dishes are clean and sanitary! Great price and definitely recommend!
Debbie S.
Elgin, IL
This is a great cleaner! Doesn't make the most soap I have seen, but its still good! And has several different great smells. You can even use it to wash your hands if needed because although it may dry them out a little, I have naturally very soft hands so its no problem for me and its very strong so I use it when I get something really bad on my hands.
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I love Dawn and have used it forever. I love that you can also use this to clean the tub. Very helpful Pinterest find! At the rate my son goes through bubbles we use a lot of Dawn. Now if only I could use it to wash the car, this would be perfect
Artavia M.
Saint Louis, MO
It is amazing I love using it and I love how they say you can use it for animals it makes me feel better and safer about using it as my dish washing liquid and I always pick it up at the store and if you are short on money just pick up the small one
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Dawn for many years, and it is one of the best products out there. I have tried generic brands, and they just don't measure up to Dawn. This product is also great to pretreat stains on clothing, rugs, and furniture. Highly recommend Dawn!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this soap. It is great with grease and stuck on food. I also read it is great for fleas. It has a nice scent and I would recommend to others. The bottle kind of gets slippery if your hands are wet from washing dishes. The price point is dead on
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Britanie V.
We don't use anything else in the house as a dish soap. It really gets down and breaks down dirt and grime from the dishes and it is really gentle on your hands. This is a nice size for our house because it is in between the travel size one and the bigger one.
Georgia C.
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. I like that it's gentle on my hands and that it is a reliable cleaning source. Not just for the dishes in the kitchen, though… I also use it, mixed with vinegar, to clean my bathtub. I purchase this anywhere, depending on where I can find the best deal for it. I will continue to purchase it because it is the BEST for cleaning.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?