BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Dawn has always been my go-to brand of dish soap ever since I could remember. It cuts through the grease effortlessly and never leaves the dishes feeling sticky or slimy. The soap does not leave my hands cracked or dry, either. Will always buy again.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite go to dish soap. I love the fresh smell and it gets all my dishes clean barely even trying to scrub. The best part about is it has multiple purposes. Dab of dawn and some hot water will get out that juice your toddler just spilled.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
I love dawn - it cleans my dishes so well and even works for bathing animals!!!! It is a flea repellent and I have even diluted and used it to clean my floors.Its affordable and available everywhere you shop. I buy it every time.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this soap. It is great with grease and stuck on food. I also read it is great for fleas. It has a nice scent and I would recommend to others. The bottle kind of gets slippery if your hands are wet from washing dishes. The price point is dead on
Britanie V.
We don't use anything else in the house as a dish soap. It really gets down and breaks down dirt and grime from the dishes and it is really gentle on your hands. This is a nice size for our house because it is in between the travel size one and the bigger one.
Meaghan M.
Dawn is always the best dish soap I ever use, by far. A small amount cuts through grease and oil easily and can wash a larger number of dishes than competitors. I never have a complaint when using it and always look for that telltale blue in the aisle when shopping.
Kristina S.
Dawn is the best dish soap - ever. It gets even stains out of laundry! It can be a tad bit more expensive than other brands but it's COMPLETELY worth the price! It's effective on grease, grime and it works great on laundry stains. It's the only soap I use!
Katy m.
Ashburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This product is amazing , I love that it's safe to wash toys with and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals or strong smells .
Very affordable and in my opinion better then more expensive alternatives .
Will continue buying this as long as it's in stores
Andrea C.
Austin, TX
It's reliable and I trust that it'll always get my dishes nice and clean. It has a nice scent, not too overbearing. It's a good value, and you get what you pay for. Pros are it works, cons are that your hands still get all pruny. I would recommend it.
Artavia M.
Saint Louis, MO
It is amazing I love using it and I love how they say you can use it for animals it makes me feel better and safer about using it as my dish washing liquid and I always pick it up at the store and if you are short on money just pick up the small one
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?