BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Dawn original (or the blue dawn as I call it) is a staple in my house. We use it not only for cleaning our dishes but other things too. We use it to treat stains on our clothes, we mix it with our bug spray for the yard, all kinds of things! Great price!
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid, in my opinion. I know it will always get the job done, especially the tough, greasy stuff. I don't use any other dish soap, and I always buy the big bottle! I would highly recommend this brand and this specific product.
Juani M.
Dawn is a great dish washing liquid because it cuts through grease gets the dishes clean and I don't have to keep adding more and more of the product just to get my dishes clean which for me is just another reason to purchase and stick with Dawn soap..
Diana V.
The ultimate dishwashing liquid soap! All it takes is a tiny drop to clean a sink-full of dishes. And as someone who loves to cook, this is huge for me. It saves me much money and many trips to the grocery store because of it's strength and cleaning power
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
The absolute best at cutting grease - and I eat a low carb, high fat diet, so almost all my food is greasy. It lathers up super well so you don't need a whole lot to do a load of dishes, and the smell is very pleasant. I've repurchased this several times.
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It is perfect for greasy messes and hand washing. It's the only brand I've found that works for everything! It's tough on dishes, but easy on your hands. Unlike other brands, it actually does the cleaning for you.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Hannah S.
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?