BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Courtney T.
Portsmouth, OH
Original scent ultra Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dishwashing liquid buy I love it it gets everything clean not to mention you can use it for 1 million different things. It's also the only product I use to wash my daughters bottles because I know it's safe and I trust it
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Blue Dawn really is like a wonder cleaning ingredient and degreaser! I have used it to clean carpet spots, clothing stains, and even shower scum. This is a great ingredient to have on hand, not only to wash dishes but also to clean other things inside and outside the house.
Laura H.
Warner Robins, GA
You just can't really beat the original. I love the scent, I love the effectiveness. I use it for multiple purposes from washing dishes to giving my kitten her baths. It super tough on grease and grime but so gentle for my kitten. I keep this in stock in my house permanently.
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
All I use when handwashing my dishes is this dawn dishwashing liquid. It cleans my dishes quite efficiently without leaving any residue, and leaves them smooth and shiny. I normally get this product from a general grocery store, and it runs about $2-$3. I definitely recommend it.
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This is the go to dish soap for my dorm. It gets the job done, from grease to dried food. In addition, the original scent is not very strong, so everyone likes it. The large size means we don't have to refill it all the time, and so everyone can get their dishes clean, anytime
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This dish wash is good. The price is good and also cleans my dishes well. Only problem I have it that it itches my skin post wash. The scent it good but I am sensitive to this product. If you are not allergic to it then you may try it. I do not buy this anymore for that reason.
Adrii F.
Dawn is a superhero when it comes to grease. I also love it for my sons bottles because it's good for getting out that milk smelll. A little goes a long way with the product which make it a bonus when you see how affordable it is as well. Other dish soaps just don't work as well.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dishsoap. It stays sudsy even with our hard water and it really cleans well and gets the grime off of everything. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. If it's good enough for the cute ducks then it's definitely good enough for my brushes and anything else!
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I ever use. I use it every day, not only for my dishes but for cleaning other things as well. You can use it to clean so many other things. If you put it with some vinegar you can clean your bathtub with it. It really does a great job on cutting grease and that is the main reason I use it as well as it can be used for many other cleaning purposes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?