BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Eva T.
# one Dawn liquid dish detergent este jabon para Los trastes Es el mejor de todos Los jabones q e usado cuando se trata d limpiar sartenes con grasa uso este jabon i en unos segundos Corta la grasa dejandolos rechinando de lumpio Llo lo rrecomiendo
Jen C.
Aiea, HI
I love Dawn and have used it forever. I love that you can also use this to clean the tub. Very helpful Pinterest find! At the rate my son goes through bubbles we use a lot of Dawn. Now if only I could use it to wash the car, this would be perfect
Colleen H.
Lorain, OH
Dawn has become a staple in my home. Not only great for washing dishes, it's use in other areas of the house are very important. I use Dawn in the laundry to get stains out of clothes. My daughter had white softball pants and Dawn gets out those ground in stains, including red dirt and grass! I also use Dawn as an oven cleaner mixed with baking soda!!!
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
I love dawn, especially now that they came out with the mix with olay. I'm in love with the way my hands feel after I do the dishes. Dawn is the only dish soap we use because it lasts in the sink and you can tell that it's cleaning the dishes unlike a lot of other detergents that I have used trying to save money and instead have only costed myself more.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
Our dog just recently got fleas. I had heard this was good for fleas and it was safe to use with out dog. I have him a bath with this and I seen the fleas floating in the water. I can tell that my doggie was relieved and he wash just letting himself get washed.
Corinne M.
Plaistow, NH
Original blue Dawn is AMAZING! We use this for everything from getting stains out of clothes, to helping get some super sticky putty out of my daughter's hair, washing dishes, and cleaning grease off my dog's paws when he gets himself into trouble..
Stacy K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great dish soap and very reliable household product to have. Been using Dawn for years and I never had an issue with this soap. It smells really good and washes the dishes well. Very reasonable in price and you can usually find coupons foe this soap.
Crystal B.
This is the best dish washing liquid hands down. It has a fresh scent, and gets your dishes squeaky clean. It's cheap and can be used for almost anything. It's safe to clean floors, cars, and furniture. I also use it as a insect repellent in plants
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I only use Dawn dish washing liquid because I know it is safer for the environment. It cleans my dishes very well without leaving a greasy feeling on them. I have used this or a long time and I will continue to use it. It is very good or the price.
Tanisha B.
Rosedale , MD
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use. It cleans all of my dishes, even greasy pots and pans. It also lasts a long time and is very affordable. I mix some with cleaning vinegar to clean my bathroom and it gets rid of soap scum easily. I love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?