BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Isn't this the standard by which we judge all other dish soaps? This works the best and I need the least amount of product to get the job done. Is it the cheapest? No, but probably, if we worked out how many dishes I cleaned, compared to another brand, it would do more dishes with less soap, so it would be a bargain. Don't take my Dawn away from me!
Kali P.
This is a great multi-purpose soap. I use it on my dishes, cleaning appliances and even on my car headlights. It's gentle enough to use on hands but tough enough to take on grease and dried on food. Will continue to repurchase!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It works great at getting though tough stuck on grease and food after soaking for only 5 minutes! It smells great and comes at a great price for the amount of product you are getting and I recommend to everyone.
Jasmine M.
I love this soap! A little really does go a LONG way! and it seriously works! I even use it in a spray bottle to make my own spray cleaners. It cuts the grease and makes cleaning dishes so much easier! A big bottle is only like 3 bucks where I live so in my opinion that is an amazing price for how long this soap lasts! I had a bottle last for MONTHS!!!!
Joannie L.
Erie, PA
I love Dawn dish soap for so many reasons! I love that their product is safe for animals, and the fact that it saves animals lives! The way it cuts grease on dirty dishes is amazing, and you only need a little amount! I also use it for laundry! so !any purposes and its inexpensive, which you wouldn't think it would be considering its such a huge brand!
Debbie S.
Elgin, IL
This is a great cleaner! Doesn't make the most soap I have seen, but its still good! And has several different great smells. You can even use it to wash your hands if needed because although it may dry them out a little, I have naturally very soft hands so its no problem for me and its very strong so I use it when I get something really bad on my hands.
Emily H.
Arlington
I swear by the Dawn Ultra liquid dish soap! I will never use any other brand to clean my dishes. Scent is fresh and not over powering, price is fair, and this soap gets the job done. Breaks down all food and grime and leaves my dishes looking great!
Annie S.
I absolutely love this detergent. I have to admit, I love washing my hands with it just because it makes them feel so clean and I love the smell. This is also great for dishes and I use it when doing laundry for some stains. The commercials always make me happy too, when seeing them helping get the grease off of the wild animals. Great product over all!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the most effective dishwashing soaps I have used. You don't need much to clean a whole sink of dishes, and it stays sudsy throughout the process. The only downside is that my hands do feel dried out after, but it's worth it to have clean dishes.
Michelle P.
Middleboro, MA
I have used Dawn for many years, and it is one of the best products out there. I have tried generic brands, and they just don't measure up to Dawn. This product is also great to pretreat stains on clothing, rugs, and furniture. Highly recommend Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?