BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
I love dawn. I have used many other dishwashing liquids but this is always trustworthy and gets off grease and grime and stuck on food! It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! It is very effective, I would dare say the most effective dishwashing liquid on the market. It smells great and is gently on your skin and gets your dishes clean! I would highly recommend!
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This dish wash is good. The price is good and also cleans my dishes well. Only problem I have it that it itches my skin post wash. The scent it good but I am sensitive to this product. If you are not allergic to it then you may try it. I do not buy this anymore for that reason.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
Its Dawn... I don't think there is anything else that needs to be said. You can find this in the back of any commercial restaurant. It cuts right thru the grease and doesn't require half a bottle to do the job. If you have a choice between generic and dawn, always choose dawn.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I ever use. I use it every day, not only for my dishes but for cleaning other things as well. You can use it to clean so many other things. If you put it with some vinegar you can clean your bathtub with it. It really does a great job on cutting grease and that is the main reason I use it as well as it can be used for many other cleaning purposes.
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Dawn does a great job getting my dishes clean, even the hard to remove stuff. I bought it at Costco because with a family of 5, there's lots of dishes to wash. I need a diswashing soap that works really well and is affordable. It's definitely a product I will continue to use.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
This is the best dishsoap. It stays sudsy even with our hard water and it really cleans well and gets the grime off of everything. I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. If it's good enough for the cute ducks then it's definitely good enough for my brushes and anything else!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nothing beats original Dawn! I have used the product on my dishes for years and it has yet to disappoint. I have tried other dish soaps in hopes that they may have the same effect as Dawn but I haven't found another product yet that can do what Dawn does.
Riya J.
This is one of the best dish soaps around. You just need a little bit of this to complete the dishes, unlike other dish soaps where you keep in squeezing over and over. Not to mentions it has all those amazing smells so you're more than likely to find something that smells good. No reason you need to have soap bar smell while you're cleaning dishes. Go ahead and give this one a try.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm loving all the different soaps and scents that they offer but my favorite is the original scent and I can find it everywhere and for a good price . Now the original blue dish soap does more then cleans the dishes, i used it to wash my dog's fur to protect her firm fleas ...
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?