BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Crystal L.
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. It's breaks up grease on dishes easily. I use it to remove dirt stains from shirt collars. It's gentle and great to use on dogs, too, and helps kill fleas. It's a great value and can be found very easily at retailers.
Kayla M.
It gets the job done! No extra frills or anything about this particular soap, but it is an on-budget option for cleaning dishes at an affordable price, and a very trusted brand that has become a household name in everyone's eyes, I believe in my opinion.
Chelsea W.
Monett, MO
I refuse to use any other brand of dish soap. I considered trying Meyer's but for the price and results of Dawn, there is no way I would spend more to wash dishes when it might not even work. I use Dawn not only for my dishes but for my dog. If I am out of dog shampoo, I will use this to give my dog a bath, removing fleas in demand while still smelling fresh.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid, in my opinion. I know it will always get the job done, especially the tough, greasy stuff. I don't use any other dish soap, and I always buy the big bottle! I would highly recommend this brand and this specific product.
Kali P.
This is a great multi-purpose soap. I use it on my dishes, cleaning appliances and even on my car headlights. It's gentle enough to use on hands but tough enough to take on grease and dried on food. Will continue to repurchase!
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I only use Dawn dish washing liquid because I know it is safer for the environment. It cleans my dishes very well without leaving a greasy feeling on them. I have used this or a long time and I will continue to use it. It is very good or the price.
Renee C.
Ontario, CA
I love that Dawn is safe for me to use to clean not only my dishes but my baby's dishes also. I don't ever have to worry that unwanted chemicals are getting in her bottles! I appreciate the fact that they donate to wildlife <3
Rebekah S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Isn't this the standard by which we judge all other dish soaps? This works the best and I need the least amount of product to get the job done. Is it the cheapest? No, but probably, if we worked out how many dishes I cleaned, compared to another brand, it would do more dishes with less soap, so it would be a bargain. Don't take my Dawn away from me!
Jasmine M.
I love this soap! A little really does go a LONG way! and it seriously works! I even use it in a spray bottle to make my own spray cleaners. It cuts the grease and makes cleaning dishes so much easier! A big bottle is only like 3 bucks where I live so in my opinion that is an amazing price for how long this soap lasts! I had a bottle last for MONTHS!!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?