BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melyssa V.
I use this for everything! Hand washing, dishes, and giving the dogs a bath. it works great fir killing fleas
Tomei R.
Good for cutting grease. Good for washing anything. Smells great. A little goes a long way with this product.
Audrey K.
Cleans my dishes, sink, counters, fridge, and dog. Smells good, too, without killing my hands! Firm believer!
molly k.
We have never used a different brand soap for my entire life! It's a family favorite that I will always have!
Kristin M.
Mandeville, LA
The classic dish soap. It gets the job done, there's not much else to say really. My dishes are really clean?
Alexis H.
Love the original scent. It's by far one of my favorite products from this brand. I'll continue to repurchase
Selena L.
Oberlin , OH
I like this dish soap . Does the job and cleans my dishes . I enjoy the plain smell and it isn't hard on hands
Rachael  M.
The original works the best in my opinion. Really cuts through the grim and dirt. Doesn't leave a film either
Jessica S.
Always gets the dirt and grease off of my dishes. I never buy anything else! I'm definitely Dawn all the way.
Christina E.
Great product and makes your hands feel clean and not dry. I love the fact that it is safe to use on animals.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?