BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
This is the best I have used for dishes and about anything else! My husband likes it so much he uses it to wash his hands after being in the garage/working on cars. He says it is even better than the garage hand soaps they sell! He noticed when I switched it(refilled old dawn bottle with another soap)! I have the Dawn Direct Foam in the kitchen so we use less and I can refill it!
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
We get the larger size of Dawn so it will last longer and I use a dishsoap scrubber and fill it up with Dawn as well. Dawn is great for washing dishes and cutting the grease. Dawn smells fresh and the price is good. Yes I do recommend dawn for dishes and other cleanings
Natalie K.
This product not only works great on your dishes and on clothing when dealing with stains but you can use dawn dish soap on your animals as well. If you give your dog a bath and use Dawn, it will kill and keep away fleas for 10 days. This is good to know when you have puppies because a lot of times they are too small for flea medication. Overall a great product with many uses.
Brittany K.
My boyfriend does our dishes and he throws a fit if I ever by anything other than dawn! It does a great job on our dishes and I think it's awesome that they use dawn to clean up wildlife that's been affected by oil spills! It's very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Katie D.
Myrtle Point, OR
I have been using Dawn for over ten years and just love the way it works. It's the best dishwashing degreaser I have ever came across. You don't need to use very much to get the job done. Dawn has a nice scent and i don't dread washing the dishes with this product on hand.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
Dawn has out done themselves! this dishwashing liquid is the best! I can use about a teaspoon amount and clean a whole sink full of dishes. you can put a little in your pans to help it soak and in about 5 mins your pans are ready to be washed. No more over night soaking!
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
My go to for the dishes, it is the ultimate dish soap. It is more expensive because it is Dawn, but I know that it is going to cut through the grease and get everything off that has been baked and caked on. Also it doesn't leave an oily or waxing feel on my pots and pans.
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I love the smell, it's affordable, and a little goes a long way so it lasts pretty long. It also cuts grease pretty well so I always add a little to a dirty pot with some warm water and let sit for about 30 min. It works every time.
Alana M.
Lacey, WA
Dawn is the best soap you will ever use! Sometimes I try to be extra frugal and go with a cheaper brand and I always regret it! I have to use twice as much and it's still not as effective! This is not only an excellent dish soap, but also an excellent laundry aid if you have people in your life who are hard on their clothes! Love the original scent but they have other great ones too!
Taylor M.
The life saver dish detergent. When your a mom sometimes you forget about something cooking and burn b it to a pan, or are to tired to wash dishes that night. I fill the sink with hot water and dawn, and by the time I wake up the dishes practically washed themselves. LOVE THIS SOAP!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?