BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
serene a.
Granada Hills, CA
Always been in my house hold. never once have a seen another dish soap being used my mom just loves it so much
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Original dawn is my favorite, my mom uses it which means I use it. Can't argue with what I already know works.
Briah L.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Dawn is the only product that I use to hand wash dishes. Cuts grease wonderfully. Minimal elbow grease needed.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
A little goes a long way. I like to soak my dishes in Dawn and everything comes right off. It smells good too!
Mary G.
I love Dawn, it cleans very well, my favorite is apple scented. It also helps with the helps get rid of fleas!
Rebecca M.
Satsuma, FL
The best ever! Never stray.... Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean! Always since day one my all time favorite!
Tracey B.
This dishwashing liquid does exactly what it says, cut grease. It very effective and a little goes a long way.
Dagmara A.
Great detergent. Gentle, does not dry out my hand and cleans great. I trust this detergent to wash baby items.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
There's no other product like it. Cleans, smells good. Great for multiple uses. Great for dogs who have fleas.
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Very soft on the skin and very easy to use a little bit goes a long way leaves dishes shiny and smelling great
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?