BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best liquid dish soap. I highly recommend it. It is most safe and has more than one use to it. The original is still great and although it is not highly scented it still smells fresh and clean. It is not pricey and can purchase it almost anywhere.
April W.
I love Dawn Soaps especially since it donates to wildlife funds.This is the only soap brand that I will use since I hand wash dishes.I buy it in a bigger container at BJS because it is very pricey.It leaves my hands feeling soft too which is a huge plus.
Kristina G.
Tucson, AZ
The absolute best at cutting grease - and I eat a low carb, high fat diet, so almost all my food is greasy. It lathers up super well so you don't need a whole lot to do a load of dishes, and the smell is very pleasant. I've repurchased this several times.
Tracy L.
Plano, TX
Love the plain old dawn original blue.... So many cleaning uses now other than dishes. Lots of cleaning "recipes" found on Pinterest using the original blue dawn.... I clean my grout, jewelry, outdoor cushions, toilet bowl and many other things with dawn.
Hannah S.
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Jordyn U.
I use blue dawn for everything! Not only do I use it as regular hand soap and to wash my dishes, I use it in a mixture that I clean my shower and sinks with and to treat grease stains on clothes. It works on everything and is so gentle! I highly recommend it!
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Hands down, this is the best dish soap for eliminating grease on nasty dishes. I have also used it to clean jewelry. Add a little table salt and scrub your hands to take off onion and garlic smells. Even used for emergency flea or oil removal from animals.
Heather D.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn. Use it all the time but in the smaller size. Scent is good. Not too overwhelming. Good for those with allergies. Easy to wash off, good lather. Price is good, but we always want things cheaper. I recommend all the time and most use it already.
Hannah B.
We always use Dawn original for our dishes. It has a nice sent and with the ultra it can help get any stuck on food or grease off. It is very effective at removing grease. I would by it again because I believe they have perfected there original dish soap.
Crystal L.
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. It's breaks up grease on dishes easily. I use it to remove dirt stains from shirt collars. It's gentle and great to use on dogs, too, and helps kill fleas. It's a great value and can be found very easily at retailers.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?