BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Elizabeth L.
This does exactly what you need it to. My hands are always dry, so I can't say if this is drying them out more. And the scent isn't over powering or too floral or fruity. Just a clean scent. And it's affordable! That's hard to beat! I would definitely recommend this.
Esmeralda D.
Abilene, TX
Dawn is always my go to, nothing lasts in the sink as long as dawn does to continue to
cut through the grease all the way to the last dish.
I can use dawn alone on heavily greased areas and
it will cut right through! I love the price and performance of this
product!
Pam Joe G.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I like the original Dawn the best because of the way it cuts grease. It works. It smells good, it works good and the price is fair. I never use anything else. Why be disappointed. I enjoy using this at my kitchen sink so I plan on sticking with it. A pleasure to use.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is definitely a classic, and one of my favorite dish washing detergents. A little bit goes a long way and it really does cut grease, like advertised. I found this on sale at my local grocery store and of course I had to stock up. I am a third generation Dawn user.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish-washing liquid is great for getting tough food particles off of plates and other dishes before they go into the dishwasher. It is also great to use if you just want to hand wash your dishes. This soap has a light smell and does not dry your hands out.
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
Taylar R.
Grandview, Mo
A definate basic, but it just does the job! the scent is refreshing and it is very effective for a dish soap cons are the chemicals in this are pretty heavy definitely want to purchase a less chemically dish soap , i would probably not repurchase based on that.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta!!!! Esto lo hemos usado en mi casa desde siempre lo amo, siempre lavo los platos con esto y es muuuuy bueno; no daĂąa las manos y tiene un rico olor y ademĂĄs con solo un poquito podes limpiar todo, esto rinde muchĂ­simo lo recomiendo 10000000% de verdad.
Nicole F.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my all time favorite dish soap.! Very versatile product to use not only for washing dishes, but as an ingredient in several homemade cleaning products for around the house! The best thing about this product is that a little goes a long way, & it's gentle enough to use on my fur babies🤗 It's one of the few products that gives you most bang for your buck!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back