BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
What can I say, this is the best dishwashing liquids out there. The product works magnificently. The smell is wonderful and the price is on target. The dishwashing liquid is very effective at cleaning my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best liquid dish soap. I highly recommend it. It is most safe and has more than one use to it. The original is still great and although it is not highly scented it still smells fresh and clean. It is not pricey and can purchase it almost anywhere.
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Hannah S.
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Probably the best product you can buy that has many uses. I use it to wash my dogs first to break down all the oil and junk in their coats. also good to clean stains off clothes. this stuff works great for more than washing dishes.
Cristal g.
My go to dish detergent. This works for everything..especially cutting through greasy and food that is tuck. I found that this detergent is multi purpose.. I use this mixed with my dogs shampoo to give my dogs a bath and it helps kill fleas and flee eggs.
Emilee A.
Cary, NC
I don't look for too much in a dish soap. I typically buy dawn because it is usually on sale or affordable. It does it job and it does not have a harsh smells. Seems to clean dishes well. I would recommend this product. Would like to try different scents.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only dish soap we use! Occasionally my penny pinching gets the best of me and I will try an less expensive or off brand product and then curse myself when I am buying Dawn a week later. Nothing compares the value goes well beyond the price!
Tonia H.
Dawn is the best value dish soap. It's reallt cuts through grease and is gentle on my hands. If I need to take care of any caked on mess, a just soak it in hot water and a few dropa of dawn for 3 minutes and pretty much anything comes off rather easily.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?