BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love dawn! Not only for dishes but stains, cleaning makeup brushes, etc! Works fantastic and has a clean smell!
Jami M.
Favorite dish soap I've ever tried. It's great and works well on getting rid of pesky fleas in the summer time.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
This soap is a miracle worker! I use it for my dishes and even stains on my kids clothes. Only dish soap I use.
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
We use this at work to clean our bracelets and they take the tarnish right out and leave them looking brand new
Kayelyn p.
I love the origional it works great smells good and I feel like it bubbles up well and gets the grease off good
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
We are very basic people and have been using this forever and we will continue to use it forever #boringforever
Emily V.
As far as dish soaps go, it doesn't get any better than the original blue Dawn when it comes to cleaning power!
Emily D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is all my fiancé will use lol. Great cleaner, cuts grease away, smells good, not excessively soapy/bubbly.
Eunice S.
Ridgefield, WA
Best dish soap in the market. Cuts grease the best and you literally get a squeaky clean feel with your dishes.
Gabby K.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff smells good and works great. Grease is easy to tackle as well as baked on messes that can get tricky
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?