BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Elizabeth B.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I buy the big bottle and refill the small bottle on my sink. I think it AIDS more than cheaper cheaper dish soap so really the price evens out. I would definitely recommend this soap. It is excellent at cutting grease and cleaning dishes.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
This is definitely a classic, and one of my favorite dish washing detergents. A little bit goes a long way and it really does cut grease, like advertised. I found this on sale at my local grocery store and of course I had to stock up. I am a third generation Dawn user.
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
Dawn is awesome at cutting through tough grease that otherwise would be a pain to scrub away. I also love that a little goes a long way, making the price of it very reasonable. I tend to get the original scent because I get it at Costco and they usually only have that.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This is my go to dish washing liquid. It's affordable and you can find them in many scents. It takes off oil and grease like nothing however, it's very very gentle at the same time. I have exzema on my hands and it doesn't bother it at all not even on the scented ones.
Brittany W.
I've tried other brands of dish soap, but I keep coming back to the original blue Dawn. I like the clean smell that's not overpowering and it really gets my dishes clean. Sometimes my dishwasher leaves soap residue behind on my dishes, but Dawn always takes care of it.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I grew up using this product because my mom always bought it. I now live on my own and this is what I use to not only wash dishes but also animals, cars, etc. My dishes always come clean even the tough grease spots and it smells wonderful! I will never stop using Dawn!
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Since the inception of this product, it's pretty much the only one I use. Others don't compare when it comes to breaking up and dissolving grease and stuck on food. It's great for making homemade cleaning products as well. Don't waste your time and money on any others!
Kjelse R.
Ephraim, UT
Love this brand of dish detergent. It does the job well at an affordable price, and it has many uses beyond cleaning dishes - mix a couple drops in a spray bottle with vinegar and water and you have a window cleaning solution that works better than what you can buy at the store!
Latoya G.
Jacksonville , NC
Dawn has been a staple in my family since before I was born. Why? BECAUSE IT WORKS. My mother still refuses to try anything else. I strayed before just because something has a great smell but ended coming right back to Dawn. It's affordable and it's a good product.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
Lasts me about a year using this big bottle! I hand wash dishes daily and dawn really helps cut through those stubborn foods that are greasy or baked on! Dawn will always get my vote! Even helps getting out old stains in clothes before putting them in the washing machine!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart