BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Autumn S.
New Castle, IN
My family thoroughly believes that no other brand of dish soap can even hold a candle to Dawn dish liquid. Original scent is the house favorite but I tend to like the antibacterial version better. It's pricier than other brands but it is definitely worth it as it works much better.
Alissa R.
Lynnwood, WA
We only use Dawn dish soap. We use it to clean pans that can't go through the dishwasher and of course to clean almost anything else in the house. I like it because it works well and doesn't dry my hands out. A lot of other brands of soap are very drying. It's also safe to use to clean our parrot cage and I've used it to clean some really tough things like our dusty window blinds. Never disappoints.
Janette H.
I find that Dawn is the best when it comes to washing dishes. We bought store brand once and had to use so much more soap per wash than when we had used Dawn. It cuts through grease and grime easily. For dishes with dried foods, soaking them with a squirt of Dawn makes them much easier to clean.
Rachel L.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it not just to clean dishes but in my laundry as well. it works great as a pre-treater for grease and baby stains. I also use it to make my own laundry detergent. only the original blue formula though - don't try to substitute a different scent/version
Aracelie V.
I love dawn dish soap! I feel like it cleans well and i like that it has a verity of scents! It is very effective and it gets the job done! It's not expensive at all! I always buy mine at Walmart and I would buy it again!
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn Ultra is perfect for washing dishes and getting them to talk clean. I do not have a dish washer and I count on dawn at my sink to keep my dishes sparkling! It may be a bit more expensive than other brands, but it works! I highly recommend it and always repurchase this product!
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
I remember being a young kid and using this soap. I love it and it works amazing! I find it really works on stuck on nasty leftover food. It is a little drying on your hands but it is totally worth it. I buy this at my local supermarket. Yes, i definitely recommend this to others.
Amanda P.
Broomall, PA
I would recommend this product to anyone. It's farfar more cost effective than the smaller bottles for our use. We have a built in soap pump and this easily refills it. Dawn is also a fantastic product and if it's good enough for the animals in oil spoils, it's good enough for us!
Briana S.
I carry dawn in my car and pack in on vacation. This is the best cleaning product you will ever buy. It's great on clothing stains, cleaning windows, fruit fly traps, degreasing, carpet cleaning, laundry. My uses are endless. Tsa kept eyeing me up as I left the country with my small bottle of dawn. You never know when you'll need it. Ps no other brand compares to dawn, I've tried, I've failed.
Sparkle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of dish detergent I use when I'm hand washing my dishes. It smells good, a little goes a long way, and plus it's not expensive at all. When you go with a cheaper brand, you have to use more product which leads you to have to buy more which isn't cost effective.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?