BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
StevenandSarah P.
West Memphis, AR
Dawn original (or the blue dawn as I call it) is a staple in my house. We use it not only for cleaning our dishes but other things too. We use it to treat stains on our clothes, we mix it with our bug spray for the yard, all kinds of things! Great price!
Michelle P.
Saint Cloud, FL
Hands down the best dish soap on the market, without all the frills. I purchased this at target and it is a good value for the cost. The scent isn't over powering, just a clean smell. I will continue to purchase dawn dish soap for my dish washing needs.
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the dawn dish soap in the blue. It has so many uses, cleaning up the dogs, getting out grease stains (which is why I always want to keep it in the house). It's medium
Priced in the dish soap aisle but you definitely get what you pay for with this!
Diana V.
New york, NY
The ultimate dishwashing liquid soap! All it takes is a tiny drop to clean a sink-full of dishes. And as someone who loves to cook, this is huge for me. It saves me much money and many trips to the grocery store because of it's strength and cleaning power
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
Since dishwasher broke a few months ago, I've tried out a lot of different soaps. Dawn Ultra is my favorite out of them all. It cleans the dishes really well and rinses away nicely. I also use it for removing oil stains on our t-shirts! Works like a charm.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This has always been my go to soap, especially since I have been in college. I feel like this cleans everything and doesn't leave a funny residue on the dishes or my hands. You can get this at walmart, target, pretty much anywhere and the price is not that bad!
Marilyn R.
Love, love, love this product I not only use it on my dishes but also with my baby's bottles. It leaves them smelling clean and disinfected! I recommend this to all mom's out there worried about which type of soap to use on their babies bottles to clean!
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
This works wonders. It lasts a long long time because you don't need to use a lot to wash all the dishes and then some. It is worth the money because I've had the same bottle for over a month and it's only about half way gone. It's also good on the hands
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
This is the soap I grew up using and haven't strayed away from it yet, it definitely gets the job done and the concentrated formula allows for the product to last a lot longer. I recommend this product to anyone who is using the competitors dishwashing liquid.
Nina M.
This is the only dish soap I've ever seen in my home growing up. Now years later I'm married with a family of my own this is the only one I reach for and I have zero complaints I've never had any problems using this soap. I do purchase a separate soap for my baby's bottles but after the bottle stage is over dawn will be the only soap in our home as usual
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?