BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
This is a multi purpose soap. It is soft enough to wash your pets and it kills fleas without using harsh chemicals on your animals. You can also clean flip flops or sneakers with it. It works amazing and is really great at cutting out the grease on pots and pans.
Allisa A.
I am currently using this soap now in my house, since having my youngest I do dishes daily. I LOVE how well this stuff works, it suds up very well. When I run out, I will be buying more, I got it from my grocery store, I would very much recommend it to others!
Casey-Lee S.
Bridgeport, CT
Doesn't compare to any other brand and I have tried so many. Really fights the grease and anything built up. I love that I can clean all the paintbrushes my children leave around with fried paint, soak overnight in warm water and dawn and the paint just slides off!
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap and definitely things my dishes and have some salad so good it's definitely effective to good value has a very good scent to it. I purchased mine at Walmart I can purchase it at any local grocery store or any store that carries it
Tara M.
Shillington , PA
Hands down the best dish soap. Many scents to choose from and options that suit your needs. Not overly expensive and found practically everywhere. Cleans my dishes well and leaves no greasy residue on dishes.

I don't need a ton to get the sink full done either
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
The only soap I trust to get my dishes squeaky clean! Smells nice and cuts through grime and grease with no problem. It makes dishwashing so much easier. It's fairly priced compared to competitors. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants very clean dishes!
Debbbie E.
Eureka, CA
Dawn original is wonderful at cleaning up grease. Whether it is a dish or an oil soak bird at the beach. You can use Dawn to save the day. it will cut right through the grease with ease and causes no harm. It is gentle and does not bother my sensitive skin.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It's priced fairly and always gets the job done. I use it for cleaning more than just my dishes, it's great for other hard jobs. It's very gentle as well, and works wonders for small puppies or kittens as a flea bath.
Stephanie B.
This is the best dish detergent, and they use it to clean animals when there are oil spills. It is very effective. Yes it has a very nice scent, I would definitely recommend it to family and friends! I have bought this a bunch of time through out the years.
Senita B.
Fort Worth , TX
I must say ib always come back to dawn.... ive tried many brands but nothing has worked better fit me.... other dish soaps do not lay on my house we have to use a lot for us to Cian out dishes. Dawn really gets the grease out the pots easily.. hands down #1
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?