BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This has always been my go to soap, especially since I have been in college. I feel like this cleans everything and doesn't leave a funny residue on the dishes or my hands. You can get this at walmart, target, pretty much anywhere and the price is not that bad!
Emilee A.
Cary, NC
I don't look for too much in a dish soap. I typically buy dawn because it is usually on sale or affordable. It does it job and it does not have a harsh smells. Seems to clean dishes well. I would recommend this product. Would like to try different scents.
Gabie C.
Always a go to dish soap. Cleans the dishes with no residue or left over scent (which I personally hate perfumey scents on my dishes, doesn't seem safe to me) I'm not sure how much it costs but a little bit definitely goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Marilyn R.
Love, love, love this product I not only use it on my dishes but also with my baby's bottles. It leaves them smelling clean and disinfected! I recommend this to all mom's out there worried about which type of soap to use on their babies bottles to clean!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy this is the large containers. It's one of my favorite dish soaps and fits all the criteria a good fishing washing soap should be. It lathers well, removes grease easily and is gentle on the hands. Really not much you can ask for :)
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
What can I say, this is the best dishwashing liquids out there. The product works magnificently. The smell is wonderful and the price is on target. The dishwashing liquid is very effective at cleaning my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Erin D.
Chillicothe, MO
I love Dawn original. It is the only dish soap that I have found that actually cuts the grease and leaves the dishes feeling clean. I also use it for other things like homemade stain remover and to clean surfaces. It is definitely a multipurpose cleaner.
Devin W.
This is the only dishwashing liquid in my house. I have tried the other versions of the dawn liquid but i just haven't been hooked the way I am with the original. It cleans everything off of all my dishes with very little product necessary. A soak with warm water and dawn liquid has also taken oil and grease out of my families clothes multiple times.
Heidi H.
Iuka, MS
This works wonders. It lasts a long long time because you don't need to use a lot to wash all the dishes and then some. It is worth the money because I've had the same bottle for over a month and it's only about half way gone. It's also good on the hands
Allison  M.
Burton, MI
This is a wonderful product. I recommend it to anyone who may use a lot of grease when cooking. Its very powerful at getting your dishes clean! My favorite scent is the original but they have many different scents to choose from. If you find yourself spending most of your day washing dishes then I would recommend the Dawn Dish Soap that's infused with Olay to keep your hands nice and soft.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?