BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Courtney T.
Portsmouth , OH
Original scent ultra Dawn dishwashing liquid is the only dishwashing liquid buy I love it it gets everything clean not to mention you can use it for 1 million different things. It's also the only product I use to wash my daughters bottles because I know it's safe and I trust it
Dana M.
I love Dawn I can't live without it. Not only does it make my dishes squeaky clean and shiny, I use it for stains as well. Dawn goes a long way. It fights the toughest grease. I use a mixture of dawn, baking soda and peroxide if I have stains in clothes. Scrub it in really good let it sit for a half hour then throw in the the washer. Gets the stains out of white clothes without a problem
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We only use Dawn soap in our house. I love using it. It is a awesome degreaser and really helps clean the messy pots and pans. Usually i can buy a double pack of the large bottle of Dawn at my local Walmart for about $5. One of the large bottles will last a good 3 to 6 months. I only recommend Dawn.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
The only soap that enters this house. I will forever be a Dawn lover. It's not greasy and it gets very sudsey. We use this for multiple purposes to wash the car, toys, appliances, headlights, and hand washing. It really is tuff enough for the hard jobs and gentle for the hands!
Catie R.
Fairfax, VA
This is the go to dish soap for my dorm. It gets the job done, from grease to dried food. In addition, the original scent is not very strong, so everyone likes it. The large size means we don't have to refill it all the time, and so everyone can get their dishes clean, anytime
Courtney J.
Dawn is a brand I've trusted for years on everything from dishes and countertops to tennis shoes and even my dog. Dawn cuts grease on even the grossest pots and pans all while being gentle on my skin. Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid and I will continue to use it in the future.
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is a multitasker. I use it for my dishes and my husband works in the oilfields. So needless to say he comes home with some dirty oily pants. It works great removing oil and grime not only for your dishes but for clothing as well. And trust me a little goes along way.
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
After trying this our family won't use anything else. This smells great, cleans phenomenally, and cleans FAST!! My daughter who now is in college seems to find way to steal my bottle every time she is home! This was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I tried it!
Hannah D.
La Grange , NC
Classic dawn is hard to beat! I mainly use my dishwasher, but I will do dishes by hand from time to time. This is always by my sink and has been for years. It's gentle yet effective and isn't too heavily scented. I know there are store brands that are similar, but I stick with Dawn.
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love Dawn it is the best dish detergent around. It gets all your dishes clean. No matter how much grease is on your dishes or pots. Dawn will get it off and leave it squeaky clean. You don't need a lot of it . Just a little will clean alot. I will stay buying this product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?