BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
jackie B.
Macedonia
It the only dish soap I will use it cut greece it also has good lather I also can use it for more the just washing dishes I wash my dogs with it and I also use it to pretreat my husband's work shirts when they get oil or bad stains on them
Ashlee S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I buy! It really cuts tough grease and gets the job done. A little goes a long way unlike other brands that seem watered down. I would totally recommend Dawn to anyone unsatisfied with their current dish soap.
Courtney R.
Phyllis, KY
My favorite dishwashing liquid! This is the only kind that I use for my family! I bought it at Walmart and it is the best I’ve used so far!! Breaks down grease and really gets dishes clean! I’ll definitely be buying this product again!
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love that this is super gentle on your skin and other materials. I don't just use it on my dishes, but i also use it to clean stains on clothes, furniture, and baby's gear (stroller, car seat..). I even use it to clean my makeup brushes!
Patti J.
Mankato
Lasts forever. It's a classic. My mom used it, I use it. My husband likes it. Recommend. It's a bit overpriced and I wish it had more antibiotic components but works great.
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to dish soap! It is always so reliable and does an amazing job on dishes and so much more! I use it to clean around the house sometimes and it’s great to get your hands clean after a long day of gardening or working outside!
Crystal R.
We purchase Dawn Ultra concentrated Dish Detergent, because a little goes a long way, so, while the price may be a little higher than other brands, it lasts. Gets greasy dishes clean quick by breaking down the oils. Especially spaghetti sauce!
Kathryn C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
This stuff is the best at cleaning that I’ve tried. I even use it as a stain treatment for our clothes. The blue original is the most effective for that. It’s not the cheapest one but a little goes a long way so it’s well worth it
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
There is no other dish soap that compares to Dawn’s grease and crud fighting ability. This is the brand we continually buy. We try other brands from time to time and are continually disappointed by them. Dawn is the best out there.
Meggan W.
Tulsa , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my go to brand. The blue original has so many uses outside of cleaning dirty dishes. I also bath my dogs with Dawn once a month as it gets all the dirt and oils off easily and is sensitive enough to not harm their coats.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?