BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kaileigh R.
Fort Myers
This is hands down my favorite dish detergent. It always removes any grease left behind and drys residue free. It does so much more than that too. It's great for washing my pup too.
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Tiffanie H.
BEST. SOAP. EVER. I have always been a fan of the "blue" soap. I have issues with smells and Original Dawn has never bothered me. It also gets dishes super clean without leaving a film behind. And, Original Dawn is great for cleaning other things besides dishes. Works super well on getting grease/oil spots out of clothes.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
This "flavor" is the one I keep coming back to in the Dawn dish liquid line. I love Dawn because it has so many uses and is safe to use with no harsh chemicals left behind. I put Dawn in those soap-dispensers with handles and have one for each bathroom so I can clean the vanity and daily clean my tub and shower before I get out.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best!!!! Not only cuts grease smells great but it is environmentally safe. Some of the money goes to saving wildlife and I love to give back and for animals no brainer.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
This is the most amazing dishing washing soap every.  It smells good, it isn't harsh I love love, love it!  You can use it to wash soap, your car and your shoes and it doesn't harm them.  I never used it on my pets but the commercial used it on the ducks. It is a little pricer but worth the value.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Bar soap I’ve ever used. Cleans my dishes down to the nitty-gritty. Always gets the little nooks and crannies so I have sparkling dishes to feed my family off of. Bought at Walmart
Herisha A.
Stafford, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for my dishes and also a little for my pet. Great value and great price. I go to Walmart and also Walgreens to get this. You can always find a coupon for this.  It cuts great and also helps when you have the toughest stains let us soak in hot water with a little and your good to go no scrubbing necessary.
Chelsea R.
Lyndhurst, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue Dawn - so many uses! It cleans my dishes very well, and I also mix it with vinegar for an all purpose cleaner and also with baking soda for a stain remover for infant clothes.
Tiffany B.
Dawn is our go-to dish soap. It always gets our dishes clean without having to use a crazy amount. The price is competitive with other dish soaps and it's also easy to find at grocery stores. Dawn Original has also helped with removing stains on carpet and shoes, etc. I definitely recommend Dawn if you need a good dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?