BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Suzanne M.
This plus a good scrubby sponge is pure gold for hand washing dishes. I usually get this item at Target - I love their sales and coupons. It's highly effective at cutting grease, cooked-on residue, and other icky food stuff that happens in the kitchen. I also like that its not too harsh for my hands :-)
Kate K.
York, PA
Classic blue Dawn is a staple cleaner in my house. Mixed with white vinegar it cleans anything and everything. It is a great stain remover in the laundry. My boyfriend works in a restaurant and blue Dawn takes out any food or grease stains he comes home with. It never fails to get the dishes clean, too!
Teresa K.
Lawrenceville, IL
This product cuts the grease on your dishes. Very much worth the price. I have purchased in the past and now use another brand but this is my go to for tough grease. I use for pest control also. Very good product and I will purchase as needed. I enjoy the regular scent much better than the other scents.
Eric B.
Manila, AR
Dawn is always a winner in my book. It is a great product that is not harsh on my hands but works very hard cleaning my dishes. It leaves my hands feels soft and smelling great. I use it not only for dishes but also cleaning my hands after servicing our car. IT is amazing at cutting through the grease.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Dawn ultra dishwashingh soap is easy to use and cuts thru grease fast and the scent is fresh not strong but soft and price so affodable you'll buy two it cleans as i expect no compaints in my part i would recommed everyone to buy it i know i will and not only for dishes it also takes off clothing stains
Cristie G.
I'm not brand specific on dish soap but I have used Dawn and I do like it. I do wish there were more scents in my local store. I'm likely to grab the brand that is on sale. So if this was on sale and cheaper than the others I would def. Buy it. I appreciate that truly donate a lot to animal charities!!
Sophia H.
Dearborn, MI
Dawn is my go-to dishwashing liquid. A little goes a long way which makes it a great value. I'm always surprised on how well just a little bit cuts through grease and stuck on food. It also doesn't dry out my hands at all. Plus as a bonus I use it to wash my sensitive skinned pets which it works great!
Sabrina S.
Indianapolis, IN
This stuff works wonders. You can use one drop on a sponge or dishrag and it lathers up rather nicely. If you have a tough spot on a plate, let it sit in some water and Dawn and it will come right off. Great value and it can also get stains out of clothing with a little cold water. 5/5 would recommend.
Ann B.
Washing dishes has not been easier than with this product.
It is a grease fighting machine and the scent leaves
the water smelling enjoyable. The dishes come out
squeaky clean and it is affordable. I have repurchased this
brand multiple times and I recommend it to anyone who
has to wash dishes by hand.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
I always keep with the original when purchasing a Dawn dishwashing product. The scent is neutral, there's not strong scent to it. Dawn is one of the best dish soaps out there. I love it! It washes out the grease easily. I've repurchased it many times and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?