BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittany C.
Anderson, SC
Dawn dishwashing liquid has been my family's all time go to. Cleans even the greasy dishes. If I'm going to hand wash the dishes, this is what I would use. Original is the best. It can also be used to wash pets to kill fleas, bonus!
Valentina A.
Merriam, KS
What can I say, this is the best dishwashing liquids out there. The product works magnificently. The smell is wonderful and the price is on target. The dishwashing liquid is very effective at cleaning my dishes. I would recommend this product to others.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
I only use dawn dishwashing liquid however I don't only use it for dishwashing. I also use it to remove stains from clothes, to clean dirt from the shower and anything else that has stubborn stains. It's very affordable and defiantly worth every cent!!!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the dawn dish soap in the blue. It has so many uses, cleaning up the dogs, getting out grease stains (which is why I always want to keep it in the house). It's medium
Priced in the dish soap aisle but you definitely get what you pay for with this!
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
rachael o.
To be honest out of every brand of soap this one works best. I've cleaned numerous amounts of dishes in a short amount of time because this breaks down all the grease. For the tougher dishes I pour some on the dish with some water and it washes off right away. Dawn always makes all my dishes smell great along with my hands. This is the only dish soap I buy.
Sheri D.
Hickory, KY
This is the ONLY dishwashing liquid I use! Dawn doesn't feel oily or greasy when I'm washing my dishes, plus I'm able to use it when creating some of my other "homemade" cleaners. The original scent is refreshing. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
Since dishwasher broke a few months ago, I've tried out a lot of different soaps. Dawn Ultra is my favorite out of them all. It cleans the dishes really well and rinses away nicely. I also use it for removing oil stains on our t-shirts! Works like a charm.
Hannah B.
We always use Dawn original for our dishes. It has a nice sent and with the ultra it can help get any stuck on food or grease off. It is very effective at removing grease. I would by it again because I believe they have perfected there original dish soap.
April W.
I don't have a dish washer so I hand wash all of my dishes.I love Dawn soap,it works on all kinds of dishes and food remnants.I buy it a Bjs.I have used all different ones.I also like that they sponser wildlife as well.I will be buying this product again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?