BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Alysha R.
Mexia, TX
Love this. Love that I can get it any where. I use it for dishes, and when the dogs bring in fleas (Farm Life).
Gabby K.
Buffalo, NY
This stuff smells good and works great. Grease is easy to tackle as well as baked on messes that can get tricky
Kristen K.
Perrysburg , OH
Love it! I use blue Dawn for so many things. The large size is perfect to keep from having to buy it as often.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Have you tried this product! If you have you need to.. my dishes haven't looked this clean in the longest time!
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
Always go basic with my dish soap! Dawn gets the job done and I have no reason to doubt my dishes aren't clean
Rebecca M.
Satsuma, FL
The best ever! Never stray.... Cuts grease and leaves dishes clean! Always since day one my all time favorite!
Amy L.
Lexington, NC
I just recently was able to get some of this and it's not only good for dishes but it kills fleas on the dogs!
serene a.
Granada Hills, CA
Always been in my house hold. never once have a seen another dish soap being used my mom just loves it so much
Bianca O.
I love dawn dish soap, it really does help a lot with grease and I also love the smell . A must buy for sure .
Aubre F.
Round Lake, IL
You can do just about anything with dawn dish soap original. Great for dishes for stains on clothes and so on.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?