BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Missy D.
Olympia, WA
I like to stick with the original scent because I feel like dishes should smell like flowers. as this one does not leave any scent on the dishes. Nor does it leave any reside on them. I like using dawn dish soap and it's very effective for the price. and I will continue to buy it.
lisa S.
This is the best dish washing liquid. This cuts grease and actually cleans. A little goes a long way. I also use this dish washing liquid for other things like laundry stain removal, in my homemade all purpose cleaners, and to clean grease marks after my husband works on the car.
Jenny K.
I am so glad I made this purchase. While living in a dorm washing dishes is inevitable. This soap is the perfect size for college students with a limited amount of space and on a budget. It cleans very well and gets all the grease off without trouble. I will defiantly buy again.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Works wonders and gets dishes clean as they should be. it was very much indeed great at cleaning dishes and such . i get mine online at Wal mart stores but the pricing could be better for its value..but yes i do recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning action dish soap.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
To me this is Dawn. The blue dawn is the best soap Cuts through grease. Smells amazing cleans off the dirt. And you can use it on your animals as well and it doesn't hurt them. I purchased dawn at target. This is my most use dish soap if you gotta wash dishes this is what you need.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Good dishwashing liquid. I really do like how well it cleans my dishes. I do wish it was less deceptive, with the helping animals in oil spills though (since many of those don't end up actually being saved). I'd also prefer if it was more eco friendly package and ingredient wise.
JJ B.
My family used this for many years. It makes plenty of suds. It cuts through grease. Cleans greasy dishes really good. Good price depending on the store. I certainly would recommend Dawn original. Bought from local stores. Good on concrete and almost anything that needs cleaning.
Ciera M.
Harker Hts, TX
Nothing washes dishes as well. Cuts right through grease with a tiny drop. If anything needs to soak it'll come right off after soaking with this product. Other brands did not leave my dishes as clean. It's also multi purpose, you can clean just about anything with it including your dogs.
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Who doesn't love Dawn dish soap??? I know I do. It's the only dish soap I use and I keep a spare bottle under the sink. Does a great job at removing those nasty grease stains and doesn't take long to do the job. No overnight soaking just a bit of hot water and dawn soap and you're good to go.
Sarah H.
Buford, GA
It gets the grime off of dishes and cleans very well. I buy this product at Costco. I think its a good value for the price of it. It also smells nice :). I honestly can't think of any cons to this product, it does what its supposed to do very nicely. I will buy this product again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?