BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
I have always used Dawn and really liked it. I recently moved and my husband was in the new apartment for about a week before I got there. He bought some dish soap that was a different brand, I didn't really think much about it until I kept feeling like my dishes were greasy and not clean. I switched back to Dawn and my dishes are squeaky clean again. I won't switch again!!!
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
This product is great. its well worth the money you spend on it. it doesn't smell bad. you don't have to use very much to get the dishes clean like you do with some other cheap brands. it cuts though grease very well. Ive tried other brands and always go back to dawn
Virginia O.
Dover, NH
Did you know Dawn is used to strip topical medications from animals when they are having a toxic reaction? It is also the go to brand of soap to clean animals after an oil spill. It was also recommended by name by my cloth diaper company to strip my sons diaper's when we were having leakage issues. It strips laundry soap residue from the fabric.

How amazing is this product? If it can take on all of these crazy real life challenges, how amazingly clean does it make our dishes? I won't use anything else.
Deanna G.
This detergent is amazing. It has a great fresh scent. It not only cleans dishes really well, it also is gentle enough to wash your dog in. I prefer this over dog shampoo any day. They will smell fresher longer. It is also used on animals after oil spils, so you know it is safe enough for anything! And it has a great price and easy to find to boot. I recommend it to everyone.
maya t.
Dawn Original has a nice pleasant scent. A little bit goes a long way. And it cleans dishes to a shine! It dissolves grease effectively. A con to this product is that it is pricey. However, it is worth it when comparing other products like it. I would purchase it again
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time I wash my dishes I use this soap because you don't need so much of it to get your dishes clean. Even with a greasy pan, this soap gets out the oil and sticky food quick. I see why they use this to clean up animals that have been affected by the oil spill. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Tori B.
Independence , MO
I love the smell and it is very easy on the hands. This works perfectly for when I am washing a few small dishes that I do not put in the dishwasher. Works well on getting the dishes clean. Is well priced and easy to find in the grocery store. I buy this frequently.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I grew up using this product because my mom always bought it. I now live on my own and this is what I use to not only wash dishes but also animals, cars, etc. My dishes always come clean even the tough grease spots and it smells wonderful! I will never stop using Dawn!
Erica N.
Brookline, MA
I grew up on the standard blue Dawn and that's just the scent that smells especially clean to me. Even when I stray to store brands for financial reasons, I always try and get the one closest to classic Dawn. It leaves my dishes spotless and my hands in good shape.
Gianni D.
Philadelphia, PA
Dawn is the best for getting grease out of things. It's super affordable and it gets the job done. I would recommend anyone to use Dawn. In my opinion, there are no cons. It's very effective and get's the grease out like it's water. If you cook with grease, use Dawn!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart