BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
My favorite dish soap! It leaves my dishes clean, shiny, and smelling good! I buy the big bottle at Costco, after I tried various soaps, this one is my favorite. It's a high quality and affordable. Keeps my hands nice and soft. The only soap I'll keep using!
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap and definitely things my dishes and have some salad so good it's definitely effective to good value has a very good scent to it. I purchased mine at Walmart I can purchase it at any local grocery store or any store that carries it
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn with Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Senita B.
Fort Worth, TX
I must say ib always come back to dawn.... ive tried many brands but nothing has worked better fit me.... other dish soaps do not lay on my house we have to use a lot for us to Cian out dishes. Dawn really gets the grease out the pots easily.. hands down #1
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I only buy Dawn. I have tried others and I always have to use a lot more for the same clean. It works well to clean the grease off my stainless steel microwave and stove. I just put straight Dawn on a damp microfiber washcloth and rub till the tiny grease lumps are gone. I have tried other things but Dawn seems to work the best without marring the surface.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I bought these to use to get blowout stains out of my daughter's clothes. I bought this from the Giant grocery store. It has worked well to get these stains out. It has not been disappointing. I would recommend this to other moms to use. It has been great.
Nettina S.
We were given a large bottle of Dawn from a friend, and it has been great! It gets the oils and grease right off of the dishes. I hate washing pots/pans, but ours can't be put in the dishwasher and I was a little worried about the dishes not being clean enough, but after using Dawn and seeing the oils/grease in the sink, I knew Dawn was doing a great job!
Kayla M.
It gets the job done! No extra frills or anything about this particular soap, but it is an on-budget option for cleaning dishes at an affordable price, and a very trusted brand that has become a household name in everyone's eyes, I believe in my opinion.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Dawn is the best dishwashing liquid, in my opinion. I know it will always get the job done, especially the tough, greasy stuff. I don't use any other dish soap, and I always buy the big bottle! I would highly recommend this brand and this specific product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?