BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
I use this for a lot of different things!! I use it to bathe my dogs to get rid of fleas. I use it in my mixture to help with clothing stains but my #1 use with BLUE dawn dish liquid is whenever I need to wash out my hair color so I can dye my hair something different. My hair was dark brown and I used dawn to get rid of the darkness so I could dye my hair red.
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Great dish soap! Probably my favorite brand. Gets rid of grease and grime really well and suds up very nicely. It does dry my hands out a bit, but thats happened with every dish soap I've tried. I like the scent a lot and would definitely recommend trying it out!
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I like the Dawn brand! It's tough on grease and it helps clean my dishes with relative ease. If there's any tough spots that I have a hard time cleaning, I let it soak in water with some dishwashing liquid for a few hours and then it comes right off. Love it.
Jamie L.
University Ht, OH
This is my favorite dish soap that I have used for as long as I can remember. It does a great job of cleaning the dishes without drying out my hands. It's also a great price and can usually be found on sale. I will definitely continue buying this dish soap!
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
Dawn's a great dishwashing soap. The right thickness and it lasts long. The dishes come out squeaky clean. It's a little more expensive than some of the competitors but I trust the product and I always get exactly what I pay to receive. I would recommend it.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
Dawn is the best dish washing detergent around. It has so many different smells and will keep your dishes clean. I have used this for years and well as my mom. The price is good and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have fresh smelling, clean dishes.
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
This works so well! I really feel like it does an excellent job cleaning my dishes. I've tried to use other dish soaps and i go through them so much quicker because it takes more soap to actually get stuff clean. Its a tiny bit more expensive than most other brands but it is worth the extra .10 because id have to replace any other type of dish soap long before i would dawn.
Eionnah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this brand of dish soap! It literally cleans so well! I use it on my dishes as well as my makeup brushes. It's strong enough to clean dishes yet gentle enough for your hands and fragile Items like makeup brushes! Doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked.
Melissa S.
Sand Springs, OK
I prefer Dawn over other dishwashing liquids because it isn't harsh but it cleans well. It is also safe to use on pets if they cannot stand flea soaps. Just make sure you don't use the scented ones for that purpose and ask your vet to make sure it is safe for your pet.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This product just can't be beat! It's used for so many different things around the house it's almost a multipurpose cleanser. The blue is the best and can work for cleaning dishes, pet baths, carpet cleaning and so much more. It's the holy grail for dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?