BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Deziree G.
Albuquerque, NM
The dish soap I have been using for years and years! Smells very clean and cleans grease of the toughest dishes
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Dawn Liquid Dish Detergent it my holy grail. This detergent is not harsh on your hand but it's tough on grease.
Emily V.
As far as dish soaps go, it doesn't get any better than the original blue Dawn when it comes to cleaning power!
Jami M.
Favorite dish soap I've ever tried. It's great and works well on getting rid of pesky fleas in the summer time.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
I think the original dawn works as well as the others. I use this for dishes and for my dogs if they have fleas
Kaitlyn F.
Sale Creek, TN
We use this at work to clean our bracelets and they take the tarnish right out and leave them looking brand new
Kayelyn p.
I love the origional it works great smells good and I feel like it bubbles up well and gets the grease off good
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
We are very basic people and have been using this forever and we will continue to use it forever #boringforever
Judy M.
Greeneville, TN
I have used this for over 40 yrs. And i use it for a lot more that just washing dishes. Dawn is a great product.
Allison M.
Mason City, IA
I will continue to buy this product till the end of time. I have tried many dish soaps but none compare to DAWN
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?