BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emma C.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Great dish soap! Probably my favorite brand. Gets rid of grease and grime really well and suds up very nicely. It does dry my hands out a bit, but thats happened with every dish soap I've tried. I like the scent a lot and would definitely recommend trying it out!
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
I use this for a lot of different things!! I use it to bathe my dogs to get rid of fleas. I use it in my mixture to help with clothing stains but my #1 use with BLUE dawn dish liquid is whenever I need to wash out my hair color so I can dye my hair something different. My hair was dark brown and I used dawn to get rid of the darkness so I could dye my hair red.
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
The only soap I trust to get my dishes squeaky clean! Smells nice and cuts through grime and grease with no problem. It makes dishwashing so much easier. It's fairly priced compared to competitors. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants very clean dishes!
Danille M.
Dawn is amazing!!! Seriously it cuts through anything even clothing stains. All of my childrens clothes are in top shape no stains thanks to dawn. It has taken off clothing... Red lipstick, spaghetti, koolaid, and many others. Not only is it good for dishes and clothes but we wash our dogs with it guess what kills fleas and keeps them off... That's right dawn!
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
The dish soap is very good because it lasts a lot time because you don't need to put a lot on the dishes with one dot and add water if like to you are set. The smell of the dawn soap is very nice scent. its very affordable you can find it at Walmart or target.
Kipp P.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I will ONLY use this dish soap from now on! Because of my job in a laboratory, I was my hands countless times every single day and I already have problems with dry and cracking skin. I tried Dawn with Olay a few months ago when it was on sale at Target and I had a coupon from the newspaper and I noticed a significant improvement in my skin. After washing dishes, I used to have to apply lotion immediately or suffer the consequences. Now, my skin feels great and I can apply lotion less often.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque , NM
This is the only dish soap I'll ever use! I tend to purchase multiple at a time because of the great price and also because I never want to run out. The smell is great! I can't wash dishes with any other soap or else I won't think they are cleaned! I will use this soap forever :)
Brandie T.
Salt Lake City, UT
I only buy Dawn. I have tried others and I always have to use a lot more for the same clean. It works well to clean the grease off my stainless steel microwave and stove. I just put straight Dawn on a damp microfiber washcloth and rub till the tiny grease lumps are gone. I have tried other things but Dawn seems to work the best without marring the surface.
Amy A.
Morristown, TN
I love Dawn. But it doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. I use it for fleas, cleaning and the dishes. I mix it 28th hydrogen peroxide to clean The furniture. The fleas is where I noticed the biggest difference. It takes more washes to get them off.
Nettina S.
We were given a large bottle of Dawn from a friend, and it has been great! It gets the oils and grease right off of the dishes. I hate washing pots/pans, but ours can't be put in the dishwasher and I was a little worried about the dishes not being clean enough, but after using Dawn and seeing the oils/grease in the sink, I knew Dawn was doing a great job!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?