BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Tabatha R.
Troy, MI
If it's not broke don't fix it! This is the same dish soap my mom used when I was a kid. It works for EVERYTHING. Stains on clothes? Pretreat with this! Grease stain, dawn gets it out. Stubborn grass stains? Dawn again. I absolutely LOVE this stuff. Smells greasy and works even better.
Sierra S.
Summerville, SC
Like many people ive been using dawn for a few years. I found its a better soap than ajax. You can buy it anywhere i prefer CVS when its .99 cents a bottle. Its highly effective. I wash my pets in it to kill fleas. I would recommend it to everyone. The platinum one is by far the best.
Ivonne G.
Fort Worth, TX
This is honestly the best soap, it might be a bit more expensive than other brands but it works great it's worth every penny. A small amount goes a long way unlike the other soaps that you have to keep applying over and over again. I even use it to shower my two dogs since some friends recommended the soap and maintains their fur super soft, they're huskies so you can really tell the difference.
Glory A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like the DAWN soap. It does what is suppose to do. Dawn can also be used for so many other things. A new one I learned from someone about a week ago is that it;s good fto bathe your dog with if you think it has fleas....wow! luckily I won;t be needing dawn for that ...excellent product
Candace F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use now and will probably ever use. I like the smell and I feel confident that whatever I use it on is clean when I'm done whether that be my hands, dishes or counter-tops. I even use this to bathe my dogs and it works great on fleas!! Love Dawn!!
Brittany B.
West union, SC
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. It's a great value for the price too. I use it for many different things from washing dishes to homemade household cleaners to actually washing my dog it in. I always buy this brand and have had no problems
With it. I highly recommend to everyone.
Kaylin L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Dawn soap is a must have in the kitchen but it is also great for everything! dawn and hot water cleans anything! we moved into a old farm house and the kitchen cabinets were greasy and no cleaner worked on getting the grease off so we tried dawn and sure enough it got the grease off!
Addy S.
I love Dawn! It helps get grease and motor oil off my boyfriends hands as if it were never there! Honestly the first time I bought this product I saw the cute little duckling on the bottle! After I bought it, we loved it!!
Chrissy A.
Fremont, OH
It says dishwashing liquid... but I wash everything with it! I do laundry for a man that comes home greasy from work and I use dawn with his laundry. I use it for stains of all kinds on laundry. I use it on dishes, on animals. I use it for bubbles for the kids.. this liquid can do it all! Dawn every time.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
For years I always bought the cheapest dish soap possible. Then I finally decided to give it a try and it's truly the best grease cutting soap available. Ounce for ounce you'll use less Dawn than any other brand. Save money over time and use Dawn despite being more expensive per bottle.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?