BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm a coupon it is always have coupons out I love this dishwasher it excellent job. I'm a down mom so this is the only bird of dislocated I use I can't stand the sight of yellow and in a plastic Bowl everything just gets all the oil out of everything I love
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is the best soap I have ever used to get the grease off of my dishes! I won't use any other brand! The price is amazing and the quality of dawn is even better! It's super bubbly and gets any amount of old food or grease off in just one wipe! I love it!
Jasmine B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best dishwashing liquid I have ever used. It's the one that both my mom and grandmom used when I was growing up. It cuts through grease, doesn't leave residue and won't irritate hands. It doesn't take a lot of elbow grease in order to get dishes clean.
Alicia R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always love using the Dawn dish soap. It gets my dishes clean and they smell good. I buy ours either are H-E-B or Walmart. It does the job well and gives you a good suds to wash with. I would continue to buy this and i recommend that everyone give this a try!
Debbbie E.
Eureka, CA
Dawn original is wonderful at cleaning up grease. Whether it is a dish or an oil soak bird at the beach. You can use Dawn to save the day. it will cut right through the grease with ease and causes no harm. It is gentle and does not bother my sensitive skin.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite dish soap and definitely things my dishes and have some salad so good it's definitely effective to good value has a very good scent to it. I purchased mine at Walmart I can purchase it at any local grocery store or any store that carries it
Carla  P.
I love this dish soap! I'm 55 and I've done a lot of dishes at home and while camping. No other dish soap makes as many suds and cuts grease as well. I used it once and every time I tried something different, I regretted it. I won't use another brand even if it's free! It works great for cleaning floors, my oven and even tough grease from our smoker. Love it.
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
My favorite dish soap! It leaves my dishes clean, shiny, and smelling good! I buy the big bottle at Costco, after I tried various soaps, this one is my favorite. It's a high quality and affordable. Keeps my hands nice and soft. The only soap I'll keep using!
Taura M.
Clairton, PA
This is the only type of dish soap I use when I am cleaning dishes by hand. I cook Everyday so it cuts through grease without a problem! And I also watch my daughters bottles in this daily. I buy the biggest bottle dawn sells at SAMs club for my refill at home
Summer L.
Crossroads , TX
This works so well! I really feel like it does an excellent job cleaning my dishes. I've tried to use other dish soaps and i go through them so much quicker because it takes more soap to actually get stuff clean. Its a tiny bit more expensive than most other brands but it is worth the extra .10 because id have to replace any other type of dish soap long before i would dawn.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?