BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Carrington H.
Columbus , GA
Who doesn't love Dawn dish soap??? I know I do. It's the only dish soap I use and I keep a spare bottle under the sink. Does a great job at removing those nasty grease stains and doesn't take long to do the job. No overnight soaking just a bit of hot water and dawn soap and you're good to go.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I use Dawn for a wide variety of cleaning tasks including washing greasy dishes, to removing tricky stains in clothing, washing dog toys, cleaning the counter and stove, washing the car, washing my husbands tools, and someone has even recommended it for flea removal for pets. I'm not sure about that one but wouldn't be surprised. It's very well prices and comes in very handy around our house.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Dawn Original is the best dish soap. It cuts grease and cleans fast. You can also use this to get grease out of clothing and other fabrics. It is priced similar to other brands. It does have a clean scent to it without adding any exotic smells. I always keep this handy in my house.
Amy Mimi R.
Orting, WA
My mother used this growing up and it's the first dish soap I bought in my college apartment and I will never go back! Gets the grease out of anything even on my clothes! Just a dab and good ol' elbow grease your good to go! I once tried Ajax haha and no don't do it so over drying haha stick to this brand!!
JJ B.
My family used this for many years. It makes plenty of suds. It cuts through grease. Cleans greasy dishes really good. Good price depending on the store. I certainly would recommend Dawn original. Bought from local stores. Good on concrete and almost anything that needs cleaning.
Briana S.
I carry dawn in my car and pack in on vacation. This is the best cleaning product you will ever buy. It's great on clothing stains, cleaning windows, fruit fly traps, degreasing, carpet cleaning, laundry. My uses are endless. Tsa kept eyeing me up as I left the country with my small bottle of dawn. You never know when you'll need it. Ps no other brand compares to dawn, I've tried, I've failed.
Maggie E.
Dawn dishwashing soap does a great job on more then just dishes. I have used it to get stains out of clothes. It is also easy on your skill and has a good scent. I always find it for a reasonable price in the grocery store and recommend it to others for dishes and clothing stains.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
Dawn Ultra Original is always great to have on hand. Not only does it cut through grease and grime on heavily soiled pots and pans, but it makes a phenomenal multi-purpose cleanser when combined with white vinegar. No home is complete without a big bottle of Dawn Ultra Original.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
To me this is Dawn. The blue dawn is the best soap Cuts through grease. Smells amazing cleans off the dirt. And you can use it on your animals as well and it doesn't hurt them. I purchased dawn at target. This is my most use dish soap if you gotta wash dishes this is what you need.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Good dishwashing liquid. I really do like how well it cleans my dishes. I do wish it was less deceptive, with the helping animals in oil spills though (since many of those don't end up actually being saved). I'd also prefer if it was more eco friendly package and ingredient wise.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?