BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Rebekah P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the way dawn is tough on my dishes because sometimes I cook and the food get stuck but I love how powerful it is. I also love how much even after washing tons of dishes my hands don't feel dry after my hands still feel soft. I love the original scent and the price is so affordable.
Tonya G.
Ripley , TN
I love Dawn dish liquid. One drop is all it takes to get the dishes clean. We also use it on our dog and cat for fleas. It works great without the harsh chemicals
Ana A.
Opa Locka, FL
I honestly don't care how much I have to spend but this is the best dish washing soap ever. I used it one time and after that I was hooked. I buy the huge bottle and it last me a month or two depending on how much use. Another thing that I love is that I does not dry up my hands I love it
Jodi C.
The only thing we use won't even try anything different we will drive all over town if we can't find it. I live by Dawn for grease and getting the dishes cleanest.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA
We use the original blue Dawn not only for dishes, but also for an occasional cloth diaper laundry load. It's really great for stripping soap build up out of the cloth and leaves them clean, smelling great, and absorbing like new! Dawn's my secret ingredient for any hard cleaning solution
Mary Beth W.
Knoxville, TN
We use Dawn for most of hand-washing dish needs. It's all around a good product, decent smell and is effective at cleaning and removing the grease that we accumulate through cooking.

It doesn't dry my hands that much and doesn't cause any adverse reactions either, a solid product in my book.
Patty B.
My go to for everything! Not only for my dishes but a few drops to clean the tub after kids take a bath cuts dirt and grime , not hard scrubbing. Dawn is perfect!
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I use this for dishes and it is the best dog shampoo out there. They used this to get the oil off animals when we had that huge oil spill in florida as well. I use it on our puppy and the fleas just drop off unlike actual dog shampoo which can take a cleaning or two before it even works!
mimi w.
Shreveport, LA
Our family loves Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent so very much, I buy it in the 90oz size & refill our big kitchen bottle dispenser as well as our travel sized bottle for trips & always ALWAYS take a bottle with us on the road while traveling to keep our water bottles & travel gear clean!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?