BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11968)
JENNIFER C.
Hernando, FL
Love dawn! We always have at least two bottles at all times. And the best part? It's not just for dishes! I mix it with water and baking soda for tough carpet stains. I also use it on the dog!!! Cuts grease fantastically and I love the different scents and varieties...
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I stick to the original Dawn. It works great, cuts through grease like no one's business but doesn't tear up your hands. No wonder they use it on animals after an oil spill! I know they have a variety of scents now, but I stick to blue, original is always best.
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
michelle v.
Nashville, NC
You can't go wrong with the original Dawn! I use it to clean up oily messes around the kitchen as well. I dilute a bit of it with some water and use it to clean my stove stop when I've made an oily mess. It also helps to lift up any sticky residue or grease on the counter tops.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta!!!! Esto lo hemos usado en mi casa desde siempre lo amo, siempre lavo los platos con esto y es muuuuy bueno; no daĂąa las manos y tiene un rico olor y ademĂĄs con solo un poquito podes limpiar todo, esto rinde muchĂ­simo lo recomiendo 10000000% de verdad.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Use this over Palmolive. This solution is so much lighter than the Palmolive one but it removes oil even better. I noticed for Palmolive, it would always leave a sort of residue on the dishes and it would never feel squeaky clean. With Dawn, all my dishes feel super clean with no water marks and it's lighter on skin so that it won't damage your skin too much either.
Karen Q.
Bakersfield , CA
You can never go wrong with this dish soap. It smells great. Gets the grease out easily. It leaves the dishes extremely clean, and it is very durable. Worth the buy, but it does leave my hands pretty stiff afterwards. No big deal though. It's my go to dish soap.
Sami F.
Morton, IL
This product is obviously amazing. It's Dawn dish soap, it's a classic, and everyone uses it (if you don't, you should). It's a good price and it cleans like a dream. I use it all the time and it smells great too. I have repurchased this product countless times.
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
Great product for doing the dishes and keeping your hands smooth at the same time. I buy mine either at the dollar store or Walmart whichever I'm closer to at the time. This is my favorite dosh soap and i will continue to buy this product. For sure worth the money.
Kara P.
Ooltewah, TN
This product just can't be beat! It's used for so many different things around the house it's almost a multipurpose cleanser. The blue is the best and can work for cleaning dishes, pet baths, carpet cleaning and so much more. It's the holy grail for dish soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?