BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Vanna R.
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent, as far as I've seen. It's capable of ridding of the most stubborn grease spots and food. It's capable of removing coconut oil from your hair in just one wash. For all of my stubborn grease issues, I always go to Dawn.
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
Dawn's a great dishwashing soap. The right thickness and it lasts long. The dishes come out squeaky clean. It's a little more expensive than some of the competitors but I trust the product and I always get exactly what I pay to receive. I would recommend it.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Nothing beats the original for me because i foster animals and sometimes the puppies or kittens come to us in desperate need of a flea bath. The original is gentle on them and gets the job done. It's fine for dishes, too, but i prefer other scents for that task.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on the planet. I use dawn only in my household because it does exactly what it says "Cuts Grease" also it works very well in the tub/shower when mixed with cleaning vinegar, you never have to buy bathroom cleaner ever again.
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I'm a coupon it is always have coupons out I love this dishwasher it excellent job. I'm a down mom so this is the only bird of dislocated I use I can't stand the sight of yellow and in a plastic Bowl everything just gets all the oil out of everything I love
Heather S.
I use this for everything!!!! Great for washing dishes and making everything just come right off! Wonderful to bath your pets in to kill any fleas! And one of my favs, mix some with peroxide and you have an awesome stain remover for clothes, carpet, anything!
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It's priced fairly and always gets the job done. I use it for cleaning more than just my dishes, it's great for other hard jobs. It's very gentle as well, and works wonders for small puppies or kittens as a flea bath.
Alissa W.
Mohrsville, PA
This is one (if not THE ) best dish soaps I've used. It removes grease and grime quickly and easily.
It also has a bunch of other uses...Dawn is environmentally friendly by assisting in oil spills to help clean animals affected in the spill. If you have a dog or cat with fleas and you wash them in this soap it will kill the fleas without harming your pet.
Allisa A.
I am currently using this soap now in my house, since having my youngest I do dishes daily. I LOVE how well this stuff works, it suds up very well. When I run out, I will be buying more, I got it from my grocery store, I would very much recommend it to others!
Eionnah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this brand of dish soap! It literally cleans so well! I use it on my dishes as well as my makeup brushes. It's strong enough to clean dishes yet gentle enough for your hands and fragile Items like makeup brushes! Doesn't leave hands feeling dry and cracked.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?