BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Taylor M.
The life saver dish detergent. When your a mom sometimes you forget about something cooking and burn b it to a pan, or are to tired to wash dishes that night. I fill the sink with hot water and dawn, and by the time I wake up the dishes practically washed themselves. LOVE THIS SOAP!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
We use no other dish soap because this is the best for multiple uses. It's cleaning power and concentration is unparalleled. It also makes for an excellent flea tratment for pets and home. That function is vital to our household. It lasts much longer than cheaper dish soaps.
Katherine J.
Haysville, KS
We get the larger size of Dawn so it will last longer and I use a dishsoap scrubber and fill it up with Dawn as well. Dawn is great for washing dishes and cutting the grease. Dawn smells fresh and the price is good. Yes I do recommend dawn for dishes and other cleanings
Chantal H.
Brookhaven
This is my favorite dish soap to use. I love the smell, it's affordable, and a little goes a long way so it lasts pretty long. It also cuts grease pretty well so I always add a little to a dirty pot with some warm water and let sit for about 30 min. It works every time.
Kristen K.
Manchester, MA
Favorite! I use it everyday! I love how soft it is on my hands and it's a nice smell as well. I like it a lot. I put a little in with water and leave it in the sink for 1 min then rinse and put in the dishwasher.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
Dawn has out done themselves! this dishwashing liquid is the best! I can use about a teaspoon amount and clean a whole sink full of dishes. you can put a little in your pans to help it soak and in about 5 mins your pans are ready to be washed. No more over night soaking!
Cori R.
Centerville, UT
I have always used Dawn and really liked it. I recently moved and my husband was in the new apartment for about a week before I got there. He bought some dish soap that was a different brand, I didn't really think much about it until I kept feeling like my dishes were greasy and not clean. I switched back to Dawn and my dishes are squeaky clean again. I won't switch again!!!
Andrea U.
I'd be lying if I said that I wasnt buying this for the adorable duck on the picture lol. I use gloves to wash dishes (which I wash daily because we dont have a dish washer) but the fact that they donate to help animals is enough for me to throw my money at them :)
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
Growing up this was and still is a household staple. It is the only dishwashing liquid that stays in the kitchen. I love how it cuts through grease so I do not have to wash and rewash items. It is also good to use for other cleaning, like cleaning a greasy stove.
keshia s.
Camden, NC
i have tried several different types of dish soap and this works the best for the price. I love it. it gets all the grease and junk off my plates and i have less scrubbing which I enjoy because the kitchen is the one place that i hate. I but this every time I need soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?