BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI
Dawn is the only thing we use to wash our dishes! It leaves them clean and a little bit of soap goes a long way!
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Classic for a reason. Dawn is a for sure dish soap. The scent is good and the soap isn't too harsh on your hands
Carrie T.
Redstar, WV
Dawn dishwashing liquid is all we use. Great and gentle on hands. And good for cleaning would use anything else!
Sally A.
There is no substitute for dawn. It is by far the best soap on the market. It's safe, effective, and affordable.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Always my go to for washing dishes. Huge plus that it helps kill fleas when my poor Yorkie happens to catch them
Haley P.
Italy, TX
The original dawn is def my favorite. I work in a cafeteria and this is what we use on a regular basis. Love it.
Brittany C.
Hockley, TX
Love dawn! always my go to. Can't go wrong with an original don't need to use a lot which is always a good thing
Debbie C.
Providence, RI
This is the only dish soap I will buy. Have tried many others that are cheaper but they don't compare to Dawn,,.
Mallory W.
You cannot beat this product. It fights even the toughest grease and smells so clean without being overpowering.
Sandy S.
I always buy Dawn dish soap. My favorite is the oil of Olay!! The cons with this one is that it dries your skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?