BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Vanna R.
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent, as far as I've seen. It's capable of ridding of the most stubborn grease spots and food. It's capable of removing coconut oil from your hair in just one wash. For all of my stubborn grease issues, I always go to Dawn.
Jennifer H.
Rialto, CA
My favorite dish soap! It leaves my dishes clean, shiny, and smelling good! I buy the big bottle at Costco, after I tried various soaps, this one is my favorite. It's a high quality and affordable. Keeps my hands nice and soft. The only soap I'll keep using!
Allisa A.
I am currently using this soap now in my house, since having my youngest I do dishes daily. I LOVE how well this stuff works, it suds up very well. When I run out, I will be buying more, I got it from my grocery store, I would very much recommend it to others!
Brandy M.
Littleton, CO
Dawn's a great dishwashing soap. The right thickness and it lasts long. The dishes come out squeaky clean. It's a little more expensive than some of the competitors but I trust the product and I always get exactly what I pay to receive. I would recommend it.
Danica M.
Riverside, CA
I like the Dawn brand! It's tough on grease and it helps clean my dishes with relative ease. If there's any tough spots that I have a hard time cleaning, I let it soak in water with some dishwashing liquid for a few hours and then it comes right off. Love it.
Sarrah J.
Great cleaning agent for dishes, for animals, and for nasty things like trash cans and other items. In my house that's the only dish soap we use. It can be found in grocery stores, department stores, warehouses and other places. It's great to have in bulk as well.
Stephanie B.
This is the best dish detergent, and they use it to clean animals when there are oil spills. It is very effective. Yes it has a very nice scent, I would definitely recommend it to family and friends! I have bought this a bunch of time through out the years.
Rosa H.
Best dish soap. Cuts threw the grease and cleans like no other. You save more with this then buying the cheap kind that uses more and does half the job. I also like to use this to clean my makeup brushes and to clean walls mixed with a little clorox and vineger.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is my favorite brand of dish soap. It's priced fairly and always gets the job done. I use it for cleaning more than just my dishes, it's great for other hard jobs. It's very gentle as well, and works wonders for small puppies or kittens as a flea bath.
Cindy P.
Alexandria, LA
Only need a small amount on a sponge to get the job done. I love the consistency of it. It's thick and not as liquid-like as Ajax. I would never go back to Ajax. I also use Dawn on my dogs sometimes to treat the fleas. Two birds, one stone. Highly recommend.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?