BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Anna T.
Jacksonville, FL
Dawn has never let me down as a dish soap. It leaves my dishes fresh and clean. It is a great value and lasts a pretty long time. i haven't been disappointed with this soup and use it for many things besides cleaning my dishes. I use it on my dogs when they need a bath and on the carpet or clothes when something spills on them. It works great for anything that needs to be cleaned!
Riya J.
This is one of the best dish soaps around. You just need a little bit of this to complete the dishes, unlike other dish soaps where you keep in squeezing over and over. Not to mentions it has all those amazing smells so you're more than likely to find something that smells good. No reason you need to have soap bar smell while you're cleaning dishes. Go ahead and give this one a try.
Jessica S.
St Paul, MN
After trying this our family won't use anything else. This smells great, cleans phenomenally, and cleans FAST!! My daughter who now is in college seems to find way to steal my bottle every time she is home! This was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy I tried it!
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Kelly P.
Hamptonville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
For dishes, I have to pass. There are plenty of other brands of dish soap that preform just as well. I gave this product 5 stars due to its ability to kill fleas on contact. We use this product to wash our dogs and it has proven to be the best flea prevention product available.
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nothing beats original Dawn! I have used the product on my dishes for years and it has yet to disappoint. I have tried other dish soaps in hopes that they may have the same effect as Dawn but I haven't found another product yet that can do what Dawn does.
Jennifer B.
Des Moines, IA
This is my every day dish soap I use. I probably like the scents of others more but I feel like this one simply works better than the other ones. I like the scent though. It works great and I would definitely recommend it to anyone. I would repurchase and have numerous times.
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
I love dawn. I have used many other dishwashing liquids but this is always trustworthy and gets off grease and grime and stuck on food! It's a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for! It is very effective, I would dare say the most effective dishwashing liquid on the market. It smells great and is gently on your skin and gets your dishes clean! I would highly recommend!
Michonne S.
Baltimore
I love Dawn it is the best dish detergent around. It gets all your dishes clean. No matter how much grease is on your dishes or pots. Dawn will get it off and leave it squeaky clean. You don't need a lot of it . Just a little will clean alot. I will stay buying this product.
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Hands down a staple in this household! Tougher on grease than any other dish soap I've tried and doesn't leave my hands dry. It also doesn't leave a stick residue where you have to keep rinsing until the soap comes off. Not costly at all and you can get it at the dollar store!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back