BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Best dishwashing liquid out there! I always keep this on hand. My nose is very sensitive, so I appreciate the original because there is no strong scent. Always gets the job done! Plus, there's cute penguins on the bottle which makes you want to buy it even more!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I always find myself going back to this dishsoap..my husband swaers it the only one that really helps with grease..I even use it on laundry if my kids gets pizza grease on their clothes I spot treat it with this and depending on if I get to it quick enough it defintley gets the stain out
Veronica B.
My family and I have never gotten any other dishwashing liquid besides this one. It's good for the environment and it does a great job of washing the dishes and anything else that needs to be washed. This is my go-to and I probably won't ever need anything else.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA
Use this over Palmolive. This solution is so much lighter than the Palmolive one but it removes oil even better. I noticed for Palmolive, it would always leave a sort of residue on the dishes and it would never feel squeaky clean. With Dawn, all my dishes feel super clean with no water marks and it's lighter on skin so that it won't damage your skin too much either.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
This stuff is the best, hands down, dish soap I've ever used. It gets rid of grease better than any other dish soap out there, in my opinion. When I wash the dishes with this, I know that there isn't going to be any leftover residue because it is just that amazing.
Caitlin H.
Never without it! The only dish soap we ever buy!

Blue dawn is perfect for cutting the grease on all your hard to clean dishes, scrubs stains away with ease, and makes all other liquid dish detergents look bad. Classic packaging, not costly, and worth every penny!
Amanda m.
Morgantown , WV
I love Dawn products! The original blue is great for washing dishes but I also love it as a stain remover!! I recently started mixing it with salt and vinegar as a spray for weeds and not only is it better for the environment but it works great!!! I'm excited about the new scents out too!
Josie S.
I love this dish soap! it works well on dishes. it gets all the grease off and makes them look and feel clean. i also used dawn dish soap to wash my cat when he had fleas and it nearly got rid of all of them. i would recommend this product for all household needs.
EDITH C.
Frederick, MD
A staple in our home. We use it for almost everything. Stains in our clothes, cleaning up messes, bathing our dogs, washing dishes, and so much more. We keep a bottle inside the house and out as well as on different floors. The one product we cannot go without.
Suzanne P.
Fairfield , OH
I am a mother of 3 and an ER Nurse. We only use Dawn at work for exposure/ biohazard wash/clean up. It is what they use on sea life after oil spills. To me it is a no Rainer! This is all I buy. On top of all that, it works well to clean dishes and smells great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?