BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
My absolute favorite dish soap it cleans dishes very well and smells wonderful. It doesn't l es Ave your hands dry
Krystle M.
There isn't any other dish washing liquid I buy. It's never let me down, and we do some pretty heavy duty cooking.
Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
Dawn is my go to dish soap! Great for cutting through grease. I use it for cleaning my counters and stove as well.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Perfect for people with sensitive skin. This one smells good and it doesn't make me break out like other soaps do.
Julia H.
Lincoln, NE
This will always be my go to for dishes. It has a nice scent and works wonders at cleaning up those greasy messes.
Nativa M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love Dawn. I use it on dishes and the bathroom and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes and beauty blenders.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is balm at removing grease & getting that great squeaky clean also great for various things around the house.
Katy S.
Tamaqua, PA
Dawn is the perfect de-greaser!!! Absolutely love it for hard to clean pots and pans!! Its the only liquid I use!!
Rosalinda M.
Henderson, NV
I've used this product for years. It's the only product I can buy for a great price and it lacks of 3 at SAMs club
Kate J.
Dearborn, MI
Works great as a multi-purpose cleaner. It'll take latex paint off of anything safely. Cleans my dishes instantly.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?