BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Riya J.
This is one of the best dish soaps around. You just need a little bit of this to complete the dishes, unlike other dish soaps where you keep in squeezing over and over. Not to mentions it has all those amazing smells so you're more than likely to find something that smells good. No reason you need to have soap bar smell while you're cleaning dishes. Go ahead and give this one a try.
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Cannot and have not found it's equal. Recently tried another brand because of a coupon and couldn't wait to buy my classic Dawn again.
Works great with vinegar for stain removal in and around the house.
I've even used it on clothes to get rid of grease stains. Can't beat it.
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use. I stopped using scented dish soaps because it would leave a scent on my dishes. I don't want to taste that while eating my food. This doesn't leave a scent and it cleans better than the scented. It also has multiple uses which is awesome!
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Blue Dawn really is like a wonder cleaning ingredient and degreaser! I have used it to clean carpet spots, clothing stains, and even shower scum. This is a great ingredient to have on hand, not only to wash dishes but also to clean other things inside and outside the house.
Jennifer N.
This dish soap has served our family for years. Not only does it do a great job with dishes but it's perfect for washing pets as it's a flea deterrent. You don't need to use a lot no matter what you are washing. A little goes a long way and thus is extremely cost effective.
Brenda M.
Oceanside, CA
Dawn does a great job getting my dishes clean, even the hard to remove stuff. I bought it at Costco because with a family of 5, there's lots of dishes to wash. I need a diswashing soap that works really well and is affordable. It's definitely a product I will continue to use.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
Dawn is the only kind of dish soap I ever use. I use it every day, not only for my dishes but for cleaning other things as well. You can use it to clean so many other things. If you put it with some vinegar you can clean your bathtub with it. It really does a great job on cutting grease and that is the main reason I use it as well as it can be used for many other cleaning purposes.
Rachelle S.
Johnson, KS
The only soap that enters this house. I will forever be a Dawn lover. It's not greasy and it gets very sudsey. We use this for multiple purposes to wash the car, toys, appliances, headlights, and hand washing. It really is tuff enough for the hard jobs and gentle for the hands!
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nothing beats original Dawn! I have used the product on my dishes for years and it has yet to disappoint. I have tried other dish soaps in hopes that they may have the same effect as Dawn but I haven't found another product yet that can do what Dawn does.
Jinal P.
Memphis , TN
This dish wash is good. The price is good and also cleans my dishes well. Only problem I have it that it itches my skin post wash. The scent it good but I am sensitive to this product. If you are not allergic to it then you may try it. I do not buy this anymore for that reason.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back