BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessi W.
Richmond, VA
this product has been saving my life since we got fleas in our home. in case you aren't aware, blue dawn kills fleas on contact and its safe for pets. We have been spraying everything, including the pets, with blue dawn water solution for a week and its helping get rid of these nasty fleas!
Brooke M.
Northport, AL
Best dishwashing liquid out there! I always keep this on hand. My nose is very sensitive, so I appreciate the original because there is no strong scent. Always gets the job done! Plus, there's cute penguins on the bottle which makes you want to buy it even more!
Cheyenne C.
I love Dawn because it completely degreases my dishes and leaves them smelling clean and appealing! Sometimes after being left to dry, dishes can get an odd smell depending on the soap you use, but Dawn never leaves them like that. I highly recommend this brand!
Sami F.
Morton, IL
This product is obviously amazing. It's Dawn dish soap, it's a classic, and everyone uses it (if you don't, you should). It's a good price and it cleans like a dream. I use it all the time and it smells great too. I have repurchased this product countless times.
Maria S.
We use Dawn to wash dishes and it does a wonderful job. It quickly cuts through the grease and helps get your dishes and utensils clean and spotless. This product is concentrated and it uses a lot less soap to get the job done than other dishwashing soap brands.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Buy this!!! It has been a life saver in my house.

Beyond the incredible dish washing abilities, it gets stains out of clothing, carpeting, and furniture.

It smells clean, creates enough bubbles to have bubble wars in the kitchen, and cleans everything - even wildlife.
tabitha g.
Riverside, CA
No dish soap works as great at this particular dawn soap. I buy in bulk because I just can't handle running out even for a day. It doesn't have a strong scent that is left on dishes. It cuts though the grease and stains left behind. It my holy grail dish soap lol
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn dish-washing liquid is great for getting tough food particles off of plates and other dishes before they go into the dishwasher. It is also great to use if you just want to hand wash your dishes. This soap has a light smell and does not dry your hands out.
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
Evie L.
Dawn is by far my favorite dish detergent and I do not use any other brand. I love the way that it cuts through grease and grime and it provides many suds. In addition, it is very gentle on my hands and does not dry them out like other brands of dish detergent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?