BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Kelly D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Dawn is awesome, best dish liquid ever. You can use it for anything! dishes, spill, stained clothes, washing cars, clothes, cleaning grout.... the list goes on. I mixed a couple of TBS with bleach and water, just call me the cleaning freak! Works everytime and I have never been disappointed.
Wendy G.
MILTON, FL
Dawn dishwashing liquid is an oldie but goodie. My mom used it and so do I. I've tried other brands from time to time and I always come back to Dawn because nothing even compares. I've been washing dishes for 30 years and nothing is even comes close to Dawn when it comes to cutting grease.
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Dawn is a great dish soap I love it because there are always good coupons for it it really does do a great job on dishes keeps them grease free and I also use it to clean my makeup brushes this is one of my favorite dish soaps I love the pink one best leaves your hands soft and moisturized
Neoma L.
Coeburn, VA
My favorite go to brand. Always does any job it needs. Easy on hands. Has a great scent with no reactions to allergies. it suds up great. removes grease easily. I normally buy from grocery store when doing my shopping so its convenient. Would recommend to others and will continue to buy.
Lonnie H.
Aldie , VA
The only dish liquid I buy. I use it for dishes, stains in clothes and have on my face after eating a greasy meal to avoid oil on my chin when I am not able to get to my regular cleaner. There is NO dish liquid that works as well as this one. I only purchase this brand and in the blue for sure !
Laura S.
Its decent stuff. the scent is not bothersome and it does lather up well. I find I don't need to re-soap the sponge as much with dawn as other. always seems like a good value and effective. The big problem i have with this stuff is its very hard on my hands, I avoid that by wearing gloves.
Linda M.
Dawn dish liquid is the best way to get your dishes clean, cuts grease lather last even after the dishes are done. The best part of dawn is I can use it on stains on fabric also. It cleans just about anything you can think of. I recommend Dawn .I will continue to buy my dish soap because it's the best of the best and worth every penny.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
I will never use any other dish soap but dawn! It gets everything clean, not just your dishes. Great for washing a dog (kills fleas and ticks), gets dirt and dead bugs off your car when washing, gets grease stains out of clothes. It's just a great soap that I keep under my sink at all times
Dorcas H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the regular dishwashing soap in my household. When we send my little brother to the store for soap and he comes back with the wrong thing, he definitely hears it from us. Dawn has a nice scent, seems to last forever and always leaves dishes and wine glasses with a nice crisp shine.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I use nothing but dawn to clean my dishes I love the smell and how clean it gets everything I have also tried it in my hair because it tends to get oily after a day and it worked wonders making it not so oily so quick so I would recommend this to anyone cause you can use it a variety of ways
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?